Thread: I am Sooo OUTRAGED---UPDATE POST 32

Threaded View

I am Sooo OUTRAGED---UPDATE POST 32

As most of you know I have a chihuahua..Mister.
    Also as I am sure most of you know chihuahuas range between 2 and 6 pounds. So with that being said I will now explain why I am sooo outraged.
    I brought Mister to a new dog park in our town made for dogs under 25 pounds. And as Mister was running around doing zoomies I have this women whom I don't know never seen before started asking me if I feed him. And how old and if he is well taken care of. Being blind sided yet somewhat understandable I answered all of her questions. Until this morning when the animal control shows up at my door asking to see the living conditions of my apartment and my dog
    I am sooooooooooooooooooo pissed. After much explaining a.c. said she's a repeat offender of complaining yet the law requires they check each one out. I was told it wont affect me or go onto any offical record. All they did find was Mister lives better then most human kids. Sorry about the rant but I had to vent and I knew this would be the place that understood me to the fullest. Attached below is a picture of Mister. Whom by the way is 4 pounds. Can you feel his ribs well yeah but last I checked that wasnt a sin. Needless to say we will be going back to the "old" dog park

In this one his head looks big but its only because he looked at the camera at the right time

Last edited by mr.chiwawa; 03-26-2010 at 04:25 PM.