I went down to the basement last night to clean Molly's litterbox...but it was empty! I thought that was quite odd....no pee OR poop. BUT, she has been eating and drinking just fine. Did a thorough walk thru of the entire house and can't find any evidence that she went someplace else (nor has she ever done that!). Then this afternoon my 9 yr. old came home from school and sat in the recliner with Molly (age 4) and said she was shivering! Yikes! That didn't sound good so I called and got her a vet appt. for tomorrow.

I went down to check her litterbox again tonight and still nothing. Then I checked Ozzie's litterbox in the laundry room and there IS some poop in there that looks too big to be his (Ozzie is only 9 weeks). So, could she have decided Ozzie's is more convenient than having to go all the way down to the basement? Will cats normally do that? I thought they all liked t have their OWN pooper box!

So, do I cancel the apt. for her or keep it?

I also don't know what to do about the food situation. Molly gets Iams weight and hairball care while Ozzie gets kitten food. Well, as luck would have it, Molly LOVES kitten food and Ozzie likes her fat cat diet stuff! UGH!!! Now what? Should I just give them one big bowl and mix it all together?