Thread: TRANSPORT needed for blind kitty!

TRANSPORT needed for blind kitty!

Many folks on Pet talk have been helping me exceedingly to find a home for a stray blind cat I took in recently. At this point I'm looking for help transporting this extraordinary cat from Baldwin, Michigan (in central Michigan) east to Hamilton, Ontario -- a journey of about 6-7 hours. I don't own a car and I live on Social Security disability. Can anyone out there help? I have found one person who has offered the possibility of financial help with transport... Now I need vehicular help!

I posted about this kitty under the title, "DESPERATE: home needed for blind kitty!".

Thanks!!
    Sara

Sorry, I can't be of any help down here in TN but I hope you are able to find some. Giving this a little bump.

From Decker with Love

I'm not even in the right area to help, but if I were, I would! I'll try to contact the only Michiganites I know who aren;t Pet Talk folks ...

If you set it up in one-hour segments, what cities would it go near?

try Here or Here

Best of luck

excited!

Hello, you great helpers! I am extremely excited because I've got a definite offer for a home now, in North Carolina, with a woman who has 5 blind cats. So, I'm not quite sure in which direction Cora will be traveling. I will try to lock this down ASAP and then appeal for help once again.

thanks!
    Sara

it's NC!

Cora will be going to NC for sure. her new owner will be able to pick her up in Raleigh...

so now...

you need transport help from Baldwin MI to Raleigh NC, Right? I have no idea where baldwin is but you say is central MI, you have no friends to offer the first leg?
    pixie

Cora will fly

Hello! Cora will be traveling by airplane to NC on Monday. Her new owner is very excited to meet her.

I'll post more of the good news under "DESPERATE: home needed for blind kitty!"

My heartfelt thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!

love,
    Sara
    and Cora