Thread: Cosmo

Cosmo

Kisses and wiggles to you! What a darling pooch...and so smart to put up your toy after playing. Congrats on being our special DOTD! What a face!
    I'm so glad you were rescued and now live a life of happiness and backyard adventures.
    It's such a pleasure to meet you this morning! Hope you get an extra treat or a new toy today. May God bless you with good health and continued love.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Congrats cosmo

Cosmo, what a nice looking baby. you are so lucky to have a family that loves you so much.
    our job is transporting animals state to state. we seen what Katrina has left behind. lots of prayers to all the katrina victoms.

Cosmo, you're such a cutie, what a pretty face! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Woof, Woof! Hi Cosmo! Congrats on DOTD! Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today to celebrate. Enjoy your day!

Oh Cosmo, you remind my of my little Fenway. You 2 would be perfect for eachother. You're awfully cute. I can't wait to show your picture to Fenway. I think he's going to be head over heels in love with you.

Hi Cosmo!!

First of all, we'll tell you how happy we are to meet you this morning sweetie and that we love your name. Cosmo is a cute name for a very cute girl. We just love your soulful, pretty little facie. What a doll you are and full of kisses and wiggles for everyone. We'll take some here too We can't be more impressed to hear that you've learned to put your toy away before getting another one. WOW!!! What a smart girl! Now our Mom wants to know if you can come over and teach us how to do that. What ya say Cosmo? Please please? No matter what mix you are doll face, we love Cosmo, our cutie pie DOTD. Congrats to you sweetheart!! We hope your big day is filled with lots and lots of fun. Have Mom give you some kisses on that sweet facie for us and we wish you all continued happiness always

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrr Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Cosmo!

Hi there cutie pie Cosmo!
    You sure sound like a great little girl to me, I'm so glad that your family chose you to come and live with them
    Have a terrific day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cosmo

You are a very beautiful lady. You have real pretty color. Love your hair.
    I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Congrats Cosmo on DOTD!! Have a special day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Well, if you aren't just the cutest little thing! Cosmo, I am all about terriers and I'd like to plant a kiss on that precious little bearded face!

Congratulations sweetheart. Go easy in the kitty! ;-)

What a pretty gal you are Cosmo! I love your schnauzer/poodle face and bright, sweet eyes! Congrats to LOVELY COSMO!!

Hey there pretty girl!!! Oh, what a sweetheart of a pup you are, dear Cosmo! Those soft, warm, brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts and that beautifully colored coat, just lovely! No matter what your breed blend Cosmo, you are pure perfection, inside and out! Looks and smarts? I don't know many humans that fit that description! And even fewer still who know how to put away their "toys!" What a gem of a girl your family was blessed with that fateful day they visited the shelter! Your happy homecoming, their words of praise and unconditional love, are testament to the great rewards of going the rescue route! I hope you're in the midst of a wonderfully happy, fun and treat filled day of celebration, precious Cosmo! We are honored to bestow upon you the coveted title, DOG OF THE DAY! Please have your Mommy give you a BIG hug and kiss from me, right on that precious, furry, fuzzy nose of yours! Long, healthy and happy life to you, dearling Cosmo!

Hi Cosmo,

You have the sweetest face Cosmo. I'm so glad to meet you
    today & congratulate you on being chosen DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you
    have a wonderful celebration & get tons of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

what a beauty you are i hope your day is filled with treats