Thread: cat questions!

cat questions!

I have a cat who meows at everyone's door at night is that a sign that she wants attention??? She's done this ever since we've had her..She started at 8 months and has done it ever since.I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!lol

sincerly,
    Sarah

ESSENTIALLY CATS,ARE CREATURES,OF THE NIGHT.THEY SLEEP BY DAY,AND AT NIGHT,ARE RARING,TO GO.THATS WHY YOUR CAT,MEEEEOWS,HE,IS READY,TO PLAY,AND WANTS SOMEONE,TO COME OUT,AND JOIN HIM.
    SCRAPPY 2,MEEEEWS,AT ME,ALL THE TIME,AS THE OLER CATS,ARE SNOOZING,AND AS I AM,THE ONLY ONE MOVING,THAT I AM HER PLAYMATE.

MAYBE PLAY,WITH YOU CAT,AN HOUR,BEFORE BED TIME,TO TIRE HIM OUT,A BIT.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cat Question

mmm Dont know = Now are the doors closed only at night? If so then it could be for attention & or & sad on not understanding why the doors are closed at night & open during the day time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My door is closed at night too - my Meka will start at 3am every morning with playing with feet and just anything to wake up hubby - he takes her out and closes the door and then we try again but she just won't learn so we just leave the door closed...

The idea about playing an hour before bedtime is a great one!! That will help a lot I'm sure. don't worry - you are not being cruel.. How long has it been going on? Debbie

My Vixen is a talker. She starts at 5:00am every morning. She wants food then. So it could be several things. If your doors are closed she may just want in with you cause she is lonely. Cats are social creatures and need companionship. It could be she wants to be feed. It could be she wants to play. Or it could be she just doesn't like the doors closes cause she feels "alone" for lack of a better word. Try what catmandu said. Play with her before bed for an hour. I mean hard play. Wear her out. Give her a little food before bed to let her fill her belly. Leave your door open so she can come and go in the room as she pleases. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck
    Last edited by kittycats_delight; 06-24-2005 at 10:32 AM.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

My furkids HATE closed doors, especially if there's a human behind it.

They carry on like crazy, I'm sure it's their natural curiosity and they dont like being left out. I bet if you opened the doors all of that would stop.