Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to the group

Welcome Robbie, Libby, Jessie, Lucy, Rowdy, kitties and goats Wow, what a very special family you've got there! And you've already captured our hearts with your adorable pictures! (We love pics!) What a wonderful life you have provided for so many deserving creatures! I do hope you'll stay with us and get to know us. I think you'll like it here! I'm Sandra and you can meet my crew below!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! Your furkids are adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your pups are gorgeous. Welcome to the Pettalk family.

As far as posting pictures or creating a picture for your signature. If you want a signature with all your animals, there are several members who would be more than happy to do that for you. Basically they will need to put several pictures together using some sort of picture software to make one picture. If you post a request in General, there are always people who are willing to help you.

Once you have the signature made, you will need to upload it to a website. They must be on a website, because you are putting a link to the website picture in your messages. Since we can't link directly to your computer, pasting an image link to your own computer wont work. There are a couple of different ones you can use.

http://www.photobucket.com/

http://www.imagestation.com

You will need to join to have them host your images, but they are free. Once you create an account, you can upload images to their website and create albums for anything you want. When you have a photo you want to post here, you can right-click on the image (make sure it is the actual image, not the thumbnail), and select properties. You will see a line for the URL. This is the actual web address of the picture you want to post. Highlight it and copy the entire address. It should look something like this -

http ://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p72db886c35747109713885c2e0683cc3/f5737bdd. jpg (without the spaces)

Once you have the address for the picture, you can paste it in the body of your message. When you are typing the message, you will see several vb codes above where you are typing your message. Click on the IMG and a box will pop up - paste your address in that box and click OK. Make sure when you paste the address in that you don't have http:// in the address twice.

Hope this is clear - if not feel free to ask again. It took me several tries before I finally got it.

welcome

Welcome to pet talk.I'm Barry.That is a picture of our 2year old Bichon Frise Fritz.Check him out when you can as i will of your pets when you have pictures of them.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

G'day Robbie & welcome. I'm trev and have two standard schnauzers. You have quite a family. I just loved the pics .

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Hello, and a warm welcome to our family here at pet talk!!

My name is Devon, I am 14 years old and proudly owned by 3 dogs, a rabbit, a cockatiel, lots of fancy goldfish & plecos, a betta fish, 4 hermit crabs, and a pony!! You can see their names and breeds in the text above my sig! The rabbit shown in the sig is my bunny, Freckles.

You'll love it here, it's really addicting!

Welcome to Pet Talk I loved the pictures.

----<---<--<{(@

Thank you all for the most wonderful welcome i have ever received from anywhere. I will learn more about posting pictures and get someone to do a signature for me to use. I will continue to share pictures of my furbabies until you get tired of them. LOL It is so enjoyable to talk to people that love their pets and share them with others. Here is a picture of Punkin, one of our cats. Punkin loves to bath his feet. He also doesnt mind getting into water at times. He is quite unusual about that. I have been in a creek bed fixing a fence for our horses and had him to come to me with his feet walking in the water. I wish i could have had a camcorder because it was so funny to watch. Thanks again for the awesome welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Hugs and drool from the pack! Robbie, Lucy and the rest