PDA

View Full Version : So why don't I believe them???

moosmom
02-11-2006, 08:42 AM
*sigh* I just got through watching the weather. These people they call "weatherpeople", are saying it's a Noreaster that's going to start between 7-10 p.m. and we're going to get "a whole bunch" (don't look at me, I'm just quoting what I just heard! :rolleyes: ). Do these people go to college?? That translates 8 to 14 inches.

Now you know why I just wait and look out the window. I've already got the shovel and sand ready. Hope we get enough for a "snow angel"!!! My first one at home! WOOHOO!! I know, small things amuse small minds

JenBKR
02-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Yay, lots of snow! We're supposed to get lots too (although I did hear that they were calling for snow early this morning and there has been none so far, so who knows what will actually happen). Roscoe will be waiting by the door panting to go out and play :D

catnapper
02-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Yup, sitting here waiting too. We just got back from the supermarket where bread was a hot commodity (truth is we REALLY needed bread anyways)

In the meantime I have off today for the first time in weeks and plan on catching up on housework and sleep :D

kimlovescats
02-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Yep, we got our first snow of the season ... but nothing major, it always "just misses" us! :rolleyes:

lisalee
02-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Finally snow!! :D I'm very much looking forward to it! I just adore snow.

Roxyluvsme13
02-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Snowing Here! :d :d

DugansDad
02-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Best weather forecast I have heard said 80% chance of precipitation, 20% chance of accuracy. (Still thought that was a little high) :) We are clear and cold here in NW Montana (9 degrees last night and up to 25 at noon). Still to cold for the Goldwing!!!!!

jazzcat
02-11-2006, 01:19 PM
We were suppose to get 2-4" throughout the day here but we got about an inch this morning before the temps warmed up and it all melted. They've already changed all the alerts from Snow advisory/winter storm warning to just a winter storm watch. At least the Smoky Mountains are still suppose to get around a foot.

catnapper
02-11-2006, 01:23 PM
oooo.... the flurries are here! the flurries are here!!! Are we actually gonna get snow today?

davidpizzica
02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
It's 2:45 here in Pittsburgh, and STILL no snow! You'd think with all of their fancy machines they'd get ONE right. Geesh!