PDA

View Full Version : Homework in health help me by posting this your eating happits

Flatcoatluver
09-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Umm i'm a vegetarain and startting to eat alot of veggies

catnapper
09-23-2005, 10:15 PM
You couldn't PAY me to eat red meat. The smell, the look, the idea is enough to make me gag.

I eat a ton of chicken, and I eat a lot of seafood.

I will NOT eat ANY meet that is still attached to the bone. No matter how well prepared it is. I won't even touch it.

Flatcoatluver
09-23-2005, 10:19 PM
lol, well i became a vegataron just a couple weeks ago, because there was so many animals that i loved that ended up getting butchered and then i watched a video of animals being butchered it made me sick to my stomach so now here i am

wolfsoul
09-23-2005, 10:23 PM
I eat both red meat and poultry, but you couldn't pay me to eat seafood. Anything that came from the sea should stay there --- Yuck!! I've ALWAYS hated seafood. I tolerated tuna when I was a little girl, but grew to dislike it more and more as I got older. Now I hate it as much as any other fish. Just the smell of any seafood is enough to make me gag.

Flatcoatluver
09-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I eat both red meat and poultry, but you couldn't pay me to eat seafood. Anything that came from the sea should stay there --- Yuck!! I've ALWAYS hated seafood. I tolerated tuna when I was a little girl, but grew to dislike it more and more as I got older. Now I hate it as much as any other fish. Just the smell of any seafood is enough to make me gag.
yeah luckily when i was a meat eater, i didn't like seafood the smell is so sick!! I loved the ocean but i hated that smell too

Jamieejo85
09-24-2005, 01:36 AM
seafood for me:)

jenluckenbach
09-24-2005, 05:00 AM
I eat some of everything.

carole
09-24-2005, 06:16 AM
I basically live on Chicken, I am allergic to seafood, and have real trouble digesting red meat, however my iron levels get a little low, so I do wish I could eat more red meat, at least a little now and then.:)

wolfie
09-24-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm a veggie!

buckner
09-24-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm a Pescetarian.

I started out as eating as if I was a vegan and was very good about everything I ate, but I didn't use proper haircare products and such.

Then I got sick, really sick, and my doctor said I'd have to come off being a vegan and be a vegetarian (no red meat, chicken, fish, nothing). I kept getting sick and my doctor said I had to start eating fish or seafood - my choice. Reason being because my body was lacking the Omega 3 Fatty Acids that only seafood contains. I don't think most people are bothered by it, but I apparently was. I know you can take some kind of supplements or Flax Seeds or something, but supposedly it's not the same. So I started eating some fish, even though I had NEVER liked fish or seafood.. I liked Tuna if it was hidden in a bunch of Miracle Whip or something. Because I had to eat fish, I came to actually like Seafood.

While I do consider myself Vegetarian (and have been for 14 months) because I don't eat red meat, chicken, turkey, or any other animal's meat except Fish/Seafood due to health reasons, people get angry when I say I'm a vegetarian and they know I eat fish. So I'm technically a Pescetarian.

IRescue452
09-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Other, I eat fish and poultry and occasionally/rarely other meat.
I will never go vegan because I have many vegan friends and no matter how many vitamins they take to balance their diets you can still tell that their bodies are not physically healthy.

Craftlady
09-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Fish, Meat, Chicken.
Wish I could eat more fish but it's to expensive. Since we dont live near the ocean where fish is plentiful and cheap, it's not an option on our dining menu for regular basis.

just me
09-24-2005, 10:48 AM
I love all food , except liver.
Eat alot of chicken and fish.
Just me...

LKPike
09-24-2005, 11:06 AM
we eat alot of seafood, salmon catfish shrimp tuna *other fish names I don't know but they taste good*, lots of chicken, and cow or piggie about once a week - every other week.

DogLover9501
09-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
You couldn't PAY me to eat red meat. The smell, the look, the idea is enough to make me gag.

I eat a ton of chicken.

I will NOT eat ANY meet that is still attached to the bone. No matter how well prepared it is. I won't even touch it.

Ditto to all of this. I had to erase the seefood part, I hate most seafood but I'll eat shrimp or crab sometimes.

JenBKR
09-24-2005, 01:11 PM
I eat it all in moderation. For me, that has been the healthiest. I also eat a ton of fruits and veggies (yummy!).

cali
09-24-2005, 04:45 PM
I said meat eater, but I dont love just any meat, I only eat beef, chicken, turkey, and sometimes ham, wont touch any other kind of meat, and I cant stand any sort of seafood

Flatcoatluver
09-24-2005, 09:17 PM
hey thanks guys, so i am going to write for my homework about this poll

smokey the elder
09-25-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm basically omnivorous. I do try to minimize the amount of meat simply because I want to avoid the heart problems that run in my family. I admire vegetarians, but couldn't comply with the diet. I'd fall off the wagon too quick!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-25-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by catnapper

I eat a ton of chicken, and I eat a lot of seafood.

This is basically how I am too. I almost never eat red meat, on ocassion but very rarely (we absolutely never buy it). We eat a lot of chicken. Both Justin and I LOVE seafood and eat it often, I just wish it was as afordable as chicken.

I won't eat meat off the bone either, it totally grosses me out.

edit: wanted to add that I didn't vote on the poll, because I didn't really fit into any of the categories.

Karen
09-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Because of food allergies, I cannot eat beef or fish, so the meat I do eat is either poultry or pork/ham.

gemini9961
09-25-2005, 09:06 AM
I eat all meat and seafood. I really love a nice juicy steak. We eat quite a bit of chicken too. I should eat more fruits and veggies but they always go bad before I can get to them. 12 hour shifts for work leaves little time to cook a nice meal. :( I eat about anything, in moderation. I'm really not picky and will try most things. I do take a multi vitamin daily to help balance me out with what vitamins and minerals I might not have gotten throughout the day. Overall, I'm pretty healthy. Never have had any real health problems and my family is pretty healthy as well. I eat what tastes good to me, but don't over do it. :)

Kfamr
09-25-2005, 09:11 AM
I attempted to be completely vegetarian and failed. I lasted about a month. I LOVE chicken and I LOVE seafood.
I'll eat steak on occasion but I find myself filling my plate with more veggies/sides we have for dinner than the meat we have unless it's chicken or seafood.

I used to HATE seafood when I was younger, especially fish. But now I have to say fish is my favorite meat. I love preparing it and seasoning it, and of course the final outcome. ;)

I need to get some of you over here so I can cook a big meal. :p I love cooking but rarely have anyone to cook for besides my parents.

beeniesmom
09-25-2005, 12:52 PM
I Love veggies and fish, seafood. One of my first words as a baby was "SHRIMP" which I would pronounce shimp!
I don't care for chicken and red meat but eat it once in a while.
Pasta is my dream food! I love it.... and it shows.

Mad Mags Moo
09-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Love red meat, chicken, lamb but I am allergic to pork and i can't stand seafood.....goes back to being force fed a fish when i was wee....bones and all!!!!! EEEAAUUUGGHHHHH! I love pasta, rice, potatoes don't eat enough veg or fruit and eat lots of chocolate...which i shouldn't do as i have diabetes!!!!
Oh well Life is too short.....serve pudding first!!!!! That is what my uncle Mike says!!!!:D :D :D