PDA

View Full Version : I got fired. :(

CountryWolf07
07-23-2005, 01:58 PM
So, last night ..I got FIRED. Oh wait, a second, it went like this: Excuse my language, cause I'm pretty livid, and all I can say is screw them, they can go to hell! They didn't let me know or anything.. I went up there and I see my name REMOVED from the list, and they have a new replacement IN MY name. I heard they were firing a lot of people too..they have no freaking guts to tell me anything. So, my mom, her friend and I went up there, and I pulled him out of the kitchen, and I told him, to meet my parent and her friend.. He told me the reason why I was let go.. because I took too many days off, wow, back up the car right here! Excuse me? I did not know this, I should've been informed if I was doing that, but no, I went ahead and did it. He had no problems with me leaving for North Carolina, so I went. So, I told him why he never told me that he had problems, oh, he couldn't really answer that one. So, my mom saw how he talked to me, and she started to bitch him out and so on, and he was labeled as a "stupid dud" on his forehead.. My mom asked him why he didn't tell me I was done working there, and he was like, "Uhhhh..... cause I don't have to.." So, I started crying..I couldn't help it.. I started crying when I walked out after everything.. sat in the car and just bawled.. He tried to turn things around on my mom.. about my hearing.. that i was supposed to see him on Thursday to talk about next week's schedule and i didn't hear that..he tried to say that i should've known..and my mom bitched going, "WHY DID YOU NOT CALL AND REMIND HER TO COME UP THAT DAY THEN?!"

So, this manager is the same guy who freaked out on me about my hearing impairment at the first interview.. and this is the guy my mom yelled out at.. so, this whole thing, it's going to the Mayor of North Olmsted, a dear close friend of my mom, also. The mayor is very fond of me, and he is going to be ANGRY at this situation. So, my mom's final words to him: "Rach is done with this shit, and I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!" and we walked out.

I don't deserve this, I don't.. I'm so upset.

TODAY, I feel okay - actually, I'm glad, I'm free now, and i don't ever have to go back and no more resturant crap for me.

shutterbug0303
07-23-2005, 02:13 PM
aw man Rachel - that totally sucks! I'm so sorry it went down like that!!! I now that work was a pain in the neck anyway, so at least your out of there now and you can concentrate on getting ready for Kent State!!!

:( Life can be so harsh sometimes..........

luvofallhorses
07-23-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm so sorry :( ((hugs))

chocolatepuppy
07-23-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm so sorry, that's tough. :( Better things will be coming for you. {hugs}

kittycats_delight
07-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Some people are just plain morons and cowards and just have not guts. He is obviously one of those people. You are better off away from that anyway. But he had no right getting rid of you due to your hairing impairment which he knew you had right from the start.

CountryWolf07
07-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh thanks..

I know, life is harsh.. but, in this case.. it's just HORRIBLE.. and it had to end off like this.. blah..

Anyway, at least I'm better off now.. and I'm free. :)

They just screwed up.. BIG TIME!

finn's mom
07-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Wow, that's not right at all. :( I'm sorry that you had to experience that.

carole
07-23-2005, 04:12 PM
HUGS and I am really sorry to hear this news as well, just try and think of it this way sweetie, you deserve better and I hope in a short time something rewarding will come along.

Sounds like your boss is not a very good communicator at all, it is his loss, and you will be better off somewhere else by the sound of things, however it is still not nice to go through all of this.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]