PDA

View Full Version : What we have all been waiting for!

Albea
05-27-2005, 01:11 PM
This just came in an e-mail and I thought it was too funny not to share it:

"Fido, What Are You Trying to Tell Me? – Well, we may now know the answer. In the “this is too bizarre to make this stuff up”
category, comes word from KTF Corp., a South Korean cell phone manufacturer who is marketing the worlds first cell phone that
translates dogs barks into text messages sent to the owner. No, I’m not kidding. For an additional fee, the company will translate your
words into “doggie language”. Here’s the story from Shortnews (http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=48089). I guess the
owners will have to use the “paws” button on their computer. "
:rolleyes:
Since Carina never barks, I don't think I'll have any use for this gadget.;)

IRescue452
05-27-2005, 02:22 PM
I'd like to be able to try it. I always know why Autumn is barking so I'd like to see how this stacks up to the translation powers of a dog owner who knows their dog well.

Bigyummydog
05-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by IRescue452
I'd like to be able to try it. I always know why Autumn is barking so I'd like to see how this stacks up to the translation powers of a dog owner who knows their dog well.
Me too! I always know what MAXIMUS is saying, whether it be a bark, whine, etc. It is funny that people think they can translate any dog that's not there own.

Rachel
05-27-2005, 08:58 PM
I agree about knowing what my dogs are talking to me about. Sometimes I'm amazed that my husband doesn't understand when they seem to communicate so clearly to me.

bckrazy
05-27-2005, 10:39 PM
:p I seriously would NOT buy that. I got a 'Bowlingual', which is also a Japanese invention, for Xmas the year before last. . and OMG that thing sucked. It seemed like it just spit out random translations. . "I'm annoyed", "Feed me", "Hug Me", "Pay attention to me". And it cost $100. .

cocker_luva
05-28-2005, 12:23 AM
no way

K9karen
05-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Me too. I already understand every single bark, sound and look! What'll they think of next??? :confused:

Of course Carina doesn't bark! She's a perfect angel girl! Sweet honey!