PDA

View Full Version : Minou!!

Barbara
01-27-2005, 03:02 AM
Minou you look like a sister of my Tigris and you seem to be just as fabulous a companion as he:)

Plus I love your name. I once knew a cat called Minouche, she was the sister of my RB kitty Meo and I always thought that these names are so cute.

Have a wonderful day of honor today- time for extra treats, playing and cuddling:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-27-2005, 04:16 AM
What a great tabby you are, Minou!! I love your name too, as it is a very common cat-name here in Belgium!!

kb2yjx
01-27-2005, 04:16 AM
Look at those lovely necklaces and bracelets you have!!!! Minou, have a cat that HUGS is the best!!! Tell your person that CRAZY is good(also known as "vaccum time")!!! Keep hugging and talking, and HAPPY COTD!!!

smokey the elder
01-27-2005, 06:56 AM
Isn't there a Pet Talker with a cat called Minou? Anyway, you're a very pretty kitty!

catmandu
01-27-2005, 08:27 AM
I think that Smokey the Elder is Right,as I do recall,the name Minou,and it iswonderful to see the Cat,behind the name,and it is always special,when a Pet talker cat,gets to be COTD! And a Special Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOW GOes To Marvellous Minou,COTD!!!:D :D :cool: :cool:

K9soul
01-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Ahhh pretty Minou, how I smiled reading your loving human's tribute to you this morning. You have quite the personality there :D. I can just imagine you zooming around the house growling in consternation! But I bet more often than not, you get your way don't you? ;). I certainly would find those beautiful green eyes hard to resist. You are a gorgeous kitty and obviously cherished by your family. I hope you have an extra special day today Minou, Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!

Jax
01-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Minou, you are such a pretty little kitty cat! You have such gleaming gorgeous eyes and one impressive coat. Congrats to Marvelous Minou!!! :) :D :)

Logan
01-27-2005, 11:42 AM
What a seductive look you have on your face, Minou! Who could resist you??

Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!!! Something tells me you are Cat of the Day in your home, every day!!!! :) And you deserve it!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Minou
What a stunning beauty you are!
It was a real treat to see your lovely picture this morning.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

lisalee
01-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Congratulations Minou!! You are such a beauty. I would love to give you a big hug & kiss!

karlyb
01-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Minou, you are so beautiful! I love your dark stripes and little brown nose. I bet you sleep good at night after your "crazies" run. You are a great COTD, Minou, and I hope you had a special day filled with treats and kittykisses.