PDA

View Full Version : Cat Rescue to the rescue!

catnapper
01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I swear I am NEVER venturing out of doors to go shopping ever again unless I am wearing my Cat Rescue T-shirt! Remember how at Thanksgiving I got a free turkey thanks to my cat rescue sweatshirt? Well, tonight I ran out of kitten food. Not one piece of kibble anywhere and everyone (Pouncer included) was staring at me with hunger in their eyes. They were crying the pitiful scream of starvaton. MEOOOOOWWWWWWW. They turned their noses up at the cat food... soooooo.... I remembered that I had a coupon for a free 3lb. bag of Nutro kitten food. I grabbed just the coupon and ran out the door for a quick run t the pet store to get my free bag.

I ran into the store and said "Do you have Nutro kitten food?" and the sales girl led me to the kitten area. I noticed while checking the coupon to make sure I was buying the right sized bag that the coupon expired Dec 31st! :eek: The sales lady looked at my shirt and said "oh you volunteer for One by One?" I was amazed she knew that until I relaized what shirt I had on. She then tore the top part of the coupon off that had the date and held it up and said "You must be careful when opening the envelope, these coupons are easy to rip. ;) "

So, once again, my shirt got me something free that I shouldn;t have had any rights to getting for free. I got a $7 bag of kitten food this time! :D I solemnly swear to always wear my cat rescue shirts forevermore while shopping! :D

RICHARD
01-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
"You must be careful when opening the envelope, these coupons are easy to rip. ;) "

It pays to be "clumsy"????:D ;)

rg_girlca
01-03-2005, 06:31 PM
That was so sweet of the sales girl to do that for you and I agree that you must wear that t-shirt everytime you go shopping.:)

Laura's Babies
01-03-2005, 10:05 PM
It is wonderful that she was willing to do that for you. Hope you have a closet full of those shirts!

catcrazylady
01-04-2005, 05:41 AM
Now that is COOL!! I think maybe you should have a closet full of these shirts!:D

catmandu
01-04-2005, 08:42 AM
That was so nice,of her,to do that,yesterday,the Petcetera,took 6 dollars,in coupons,on the Eukanuba Cat Food X Mas Tins,as they know,that I have a Lot Of Cats,and feed the strays!

moosmom
01-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Catnapper,

I have a bag of Iams kitten food that Mandy won't touch. It's a full bag, and I've got some samples from the vet. If you give me your address, I'll send it to you. Hey, friends share!! ;)