PDA

View Full Version : few pics of some of our xmas pressies...

carole
12-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Since I still had my dad's camera, I thought I would show you a few of our xmas presents, this one is what my daughter Melissa gave me.

carole
12-24-2004, 05:59 PM
This is the Ty Beanie we gave Melissa to add to her collection, she gets a small one every year for xmas and a big one for her birthday, isn't he so cute?

carole
12-24-2004, 06:06 PM
This is the little trinket I bought Melissa a while back and put aside for xmas, it is a sterling silver heart, with zirconias around the edge and little floating silver things inside the necklace., she really loved this a lot.

QueenScoopalot
12-24-2004, 06:10 PM
How fun! Great coffee mug, and it looks like it holds a LOT lol! The pendant is very pretty! It seems strange that you're a day earlier over in your little corner of the world! :eek: :D :) Hope you had lots of good eats too! :D

carole
12-24-2004, 06:13 PM
My friends Dineen and Eric (who comes from utah USA) came around on xmas eve with this beautiful gingerbread house that he made especially for us, inside it was filled with yummy crunchie bars, they are hokey pokey covered in cadbury milk chocolate, it was awesome, lots of time and thought went into this present, they even sang xmas carol's to us, isn't that neat.

carole
12-24-2004, 06:16 PM
I know QSA it does seem funny eh? actually we are going tomorrow to our favourite smorgasborg (buffet) restaurant for our feast instead, so its normal eats today, except for all the chocolates in the house, now I am a confessed chocoholic, but even for me there are just too many here lol.

Not a very warm or nice day here for xmas, bit bleak, but better than what we have had, even the tourists are leaving its been so bad, summer in NZ where I ask? lol, are you getting busy with all your xmas preparations QSA?

carole
12-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Now the best present for last, the one I have every year and hope to have for many more, my beloved ole Ash, taking a xmas snooze on his favourite chair.

Tonya
12-24-2004, 08:19 PM
What a wonderful Christmas! That is very thoughtful of your friends. Gifts like that are the best!

dukedogsmom
12-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Looks like you had a nice Christmas! I love that necklace. It's very pretty. That Gingerbread house looks very yummy. I've always wanted to bake one but never have.

Miss Meow
12-25-2004, 02:30 AM
Hi Carole - merry Christmas!

Glad you had a great day - guess it's almost over as it'll be about 10.30pm your time right now. Hope you have a good sleep and plenty of leftovers for tomorrow :)

davidpizzica
12-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Carole. It looks like you had a WONDERFUL Christmas! I love that mug! And I see that Ash got his present, too, a nap in his favorite chair. An hour ago I came back from church service and I'm killing a few hour before I go for Christmas dinner at my brother's house. My voice is a little worn out becauce I sang a lot in the church choir. (Lutherans do a lot of singing!) Especially Christmas eve! Well, Carole enjoy the rest of the holiday. {{{{HUGS}}}}