PDA

View Full Version : Doctor, Doctor give me the news! Part Two!!

RICHARD
12-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Man operates - on himself

An unemployed Bosnian performed kidney stone surgery on himself because he did not have any money to pay medical bills.

Emir Javoras, 29, from Javor, used a razor blade and needle to remove the stones, news agency Fena reported.

Javoras said: "I woke up in the middle of the night in terrible pain, but I couldn't ask doctors to do anything about it because I am poor, have no money and no health insurance. I noticed my genitals had swollen and the pain was enormous.

"The stones had passed out of my kidney and had got stuck in my urinary tract. I cut the skin under my testicles and with the help of a sterilized needle I managed to dig out three stones."

Doctors in the nearby town of Zenica said they were shocked someone had managed to perform such an operation by themselves, and cleaned and restitched the wound for free.

---------------------------------------------
I really don't have a funny line for this story.

If they ever make a movie about this guy do you think they could get Urethra Franklin to sing on the soundtrack?

:o

slick
12-01-2004, 04:56 PM
I really don't have a funny line for this story.

Oh, oh....."urine" trouble now Richard....
There is so much I could say to this thread, but I think I'll sit in the corner and snicker....:D :D

gini
12-02-2004, 12:10 AM
You know, I started reading this thread and almost immediately my knees started to go..............you know, that feeling right behind your knees and you think you might fall over?

Couldn't read the whole thing - kidney stones seem to be a male thing in my family - so I KNOW the pain that guy was in.

Slick is right, Richard URINE TROUBLE!

RICHARD
12-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by gini
You know, I started reading this thread and almost immediately my knees started to go..............you know, that feeling right behind your knees and you think you might fall over?

Don't worry Gini, He DID sterilize the needle!!:eek: :confused: :(