PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hello......

teenster3
09-26-2004, 11:20 PM
I'm not having a very good night but I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone tonight & see how you're doing this evening???!

molucass
09-26-2004, 11:21 PM
I'm not having a good night either... I've been in a bad mood all day because of what someone did... :(

binka_nugget
09-26-2004, 11:27 PM
I've actually been having a really great night. :D

I hope you two cheer up. :)

slick
09-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Why aren't you having a good night? Please talk to us. We care about you. :)

manda_moo87
09-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Aw, sorry to hear your night isn't going so great... mine has been - dull. :p

jazzcat
09-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Hi Tina, hope you are feeling better.

I'm having a better night finally because we are about to wrap up all our house redecorating/remodeling project. Now I just have to clean it all up.

teenster3
09-27-2004, 12:03 AM
molucass
I'm not having a good night either... I've been in a bad mood all day because of what someone did...

***I'm sorry to hear that! Why?

binka_nugget I've actually been having a really great night.

I hope you two cheer up. ***That's good news!**

I didn't want to bore anyone with the details or bring people down who ARE having a good night!!!!;)
I had Laproscopic surgery this past Tuesday on my Endo. & was feeling great all week except for last night...it started!
I was out with my hubby & 2 friends at a movie about 45 min. from home! Thank goodness the movie was just getting over when.....all 'h' broke loose! Agh....I wanted to scream or cry!
:( ........my stomach HURT SO BAD & (not to be gross but) my area downstairs....felt like someone was stabbing me over & over again with a knife inside (cramping). I don't know what happened! I couldn't wait to get home!!!!
Then today.....I was ok all day until around 3:00p.m.
I got home from my parents & felt like I was going to pass out! My head started pounding & my vision went blurry! It passed after about an hour! I don't know what's happening to me! I'm on vicodin & ibuprofen for pain. I'm not sure what the side effects are but, it was helping for pain, just not making me tired & maybe I did too much that I wasn't supposed to while being off work this week!:eek: lifting, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, etc. I'm calling the nurse tommorrow!
SORRY....to make that so long & boring....told ya I didn't want to bore anyone, but thanks for listening!!!!!
SO< HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING??????

teenster3
09-27-2004, 12:06 AM
jazzcat Hi Tina, hope you are feeling better.

I'm having a better night finally because we are about to wrap up all our house redecorating/remodeling project. Now I just have to clean it all up.

***I'm SO SORRY Lori....I've been so wrapped up in my stuff!
How is your house project coming along???
Geez, I bet that was a JOB!!!!;)
Did everything turn out the way you wanted?

MariaM
09-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Horrible =P

We have had crappy weather for the last 6 months, we finally get an absolutely gorgeous weekend, and I'm sick. Yep, typical.

And....I have some zits, and there are school pictures tomorrow! YAY! Hopefully I'll be sick enough not to go.

teenster3
09-27-2004, 12:37 AM
MariaM Horrible =P

We have had crappy weather for the last 6 months, we finally get an absolutely gorgeous weekend, and I'm sick. Yep, typical.

And....I have some zits, and there are picture tomorrow! YAY! Hopefully I'll be sick enough not to go.

**I'm so sorry to hear that! It sucks when the weather is beautiful & you don't feel well enough to do anything! Especially if the weather has been "crappy"!!!!
:( .......sick enough not to go where???

MariaM
09-27-2004, 12:41 AM
Sorry, I read that and realized it didn't make sense. Sick enough not to go to school...we're having school pictures tomorrow. (I forgot to say the location...my mind is a little bit haywire:o )

teenster3
09-27-2004, 12:49 AM
Oh duh....I'm smart, yeah you said....school pictures tommorrow!
Well.....that stinks! I hope you feel better!!!!:)

MariaM
09-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Lol no, you're not dumb, I edited it ;)

Thanks! Hope you're feeling better to!

jazzcat
09-27-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by teenster3
***I'm SO SORRY Lori....I've been so wrapped up in my stuff!
How is your house project coming along???
Geez, I bet that was a JOB!!!!;)
Did everything turn out the way you wanted?
It was a huge job but it looks good and I'm pleased. Still have to have one installer come back to repair something and then hopefully no more strangers in my house and no more hard work for me - YAY!!!

I'm sorry you are still feeling so bad and that it got so intense again. Hopefully the nurse can help you out. Keep us posted.

DJFyrewolf36
09-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Wow, I had a halfway decient night last night...well kind of...

Went out with a buddy of mine. YAY, always love to chit chat!

:mad: though cause this lady is being a total you know what to us over some dumb @$$ed star trek club crap. I don't even CARE about this and now she is threatning to sue ME because I "slandered" her. WTH?!?! I said a long time ago I didn't even want to talk to this psycho. And its all because of club related issues (I thought trek fans were spazes but geez!)

sorry to rant...

CathyBogart
09-27-2004, 10:50 AM
Last night, for whatever reason, I was in a CRANKY mood....my wonderful boyfriend put up with my snappishness and irritability, and then again when I had a mini-meltdown in the car on the way home. (School-related stuff) I guess I'm feeling better this morning, but I STILL can't get motivated...

shais_mom
09-27-2004, 12:32 PM
aaww Tina I hope you feel better soon!
I had a pretty good weekend.
Sat went to bark in the park with Anna and Phred its always a good time when I am with good friends and our dogs!
And yesterday was a pleasant day - mowed until my stupid lawnmover quit AGAIN! :(

trayi52
09-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Tina, I hope you get to feeling better.

My weekend was pretty good, my grandson stayed with me and that made it just wonderful!

Willie:)