PDA

View Full Version : If there was one thing

RICHARD
09-24-2004, 12:09 PM
could teach your cat to do what would it be?

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 12:11 PM
To leave me alone when I am sleeping!!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Tubby - To talk so he could tell me where and when it hurts.
Peanut - to not flinch when I reach for her.

-IzzyG-
09-24-2004, 12:29 PM
I would teach my cat to use the toilet.
It would be a lot easier for me, and save money on cat litter.

If that doesn't work then I would have my cat cook meals for me.

nibblets
09-24-2004, 12:34 PM
to be telepathic so I would know what she is saying when she tells me her stories every evening

aguu
09-24-2004, 12:35 PM
To speak English

kuhio98
09-24-2004, 12:46 PM
To turn the water faucet on and off.

slick
09-24-2004, 01:40 PM
To scratch my back!!!!

DogLover9501
09-24-2004, 01:46 PM
I would teach Tigger how to walk on a leash, he NEEDS the exercise ;) :p

Originally posted by slick
To scratch my back!!!!

:eek: Ouch :p

LaRana
09-24-2004, 02:49 PM
To clean out his own litterbox.

jazzcat
09-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by aguu
To speak English
That would be my one thing too, I think. Gosh when I think about it though I don't know if I could take Ripley's complaining and whining in English. It's bad enough in cat language.

catmandu
09-25-2004, 08:57 AM
To talk,to me,so I would know what food,they liked,and I wouldnt be, as alone!

ActionCat007
09-25-2004, 01:02 PM
LOL.... "to clean out his own litter box".... that's a good one!

I would teach Katie and Simba to talk English, I often wonder what they think.

catnapper
09-25-2004, 01:24 PM
I'd teach Allen to use the toilet - he seems to think he's human already, and since he resents his box on occasion... why not graduate to the freshness of the toilet? And an added bonus: teach him to flush! :)

I'd teach Pouncer to talk. He seems to have so much to say, but I can't understand any of it!

sirrahbed
09-25-2004, 01:56 PM
I would want them to talk to me too!!! They could tell me where they have been before they came to me, and what they want me to do for them:D But, they would only be able to talk to ME because I don't want all the secrets I have shared with them getting out!!:eek:

catcrazylady
09-25-2004, 05:10 PM
How to VACUUM, sweep up spilled kibbles, and CLEAN UP THOSE COLD NASTY HAIRBALLS before I find them with my bare feet!!:D :D :D

angelkitty023
09-25-2004, 05:30 PM
I use newspaper put in the litter................CHEAP TOO

Use CAT CHOW INDOORS it dont give them worms so hairballs.

NoahsMommy
09-25-2004, 05:46 PM
ha ha! Cute thread! :)

Noah - I would teach him how to enjoy brushing with a kitty brush so he wouldn't get mats and have to be tortured to remove them.

Noel - How to GROWL like a lion each time Basil tried to torment her

Basil - How to be nice to others. Maybe I'd like him to talk, so we could discuss his feelings...

Livvy - Same as Noel, but I'd like her to know how to hold her own around the other cats so she'd feel better and could be inside again. :(

Micah - Teach him the secret of eternal life. That cat isn't allowed to leave me, ever....

Hermione - How to be picked up and enjoy it. And, how to fend off the "always starving" Samson when he goes for her wet food.

Samson - Ummm...see above. Needs better manners. ;)

Phoebe - To trim her own claws. She kneads and cuddles with me a hundred times a day and although we are always trimming those claws, they grow like weeds!

Foster: Jonah - To like other cats and to fit in because I'm in LOVE!!! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
09-25-2004, 05:56 PM
Storm- How to be less jealous of his siblings and to be less bossy towards them too.

Sunny- To let me sleep in on the weekends.

Cirrus- To be less skittish and fearful of people and cooperate with me when he needs to go to the vet and be medicated etc.

Sky- To be a little less fiesty and bitey and to cry less often especially in the wee hours of the morning.

I'd also love to be able to understand cat language. They wouldn't have to speak english but just meow and I'd be able to understand them.:) I know that this is more than one thing but it's too hard to narrow it down to just one thing.;)

prechrswife
09-25-2004, 06:08 PM
I really like the "teaching them to use the toilet" idea.

I would also teach Samson that it is really not a good idea to lie in the floor right where someone is trying to walk.