PDA

View Full Version : For all talented siggie makers, can anyone make me one please?

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
08-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey all out there who are talented at making siggies! I really am not good with any of this siggie stuff or posting pictures so I need an expert or someone to please make a siggy for me. I'd like my dog on it, his name is Buddy and he was the DOTD on Monday, August 23/04. If anyone can help me with this your help is greatly appreciated. Post quickly please

micki76
08-26-2004, 10:14 AM
Someone has already made you one. You've seen it in this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57014

If there's a reason why you don't want to use it, or would like any changes made, you should speak with Popcornbird since she was kind enough to make it for you.

:)

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
08-26-2004, 10:18 AM
Yes I know that popcornbird made me a siggy. I already spoke to her,and thanked her. I tried to put the siggy in, but instead a little x showed up. That's why I'd like new ideas or a new siggy since the other one did not work. If you have nothing nice to say why post on my thread. I'm just tyring to get new ideas.

flamepony12
08-26-2004, 10:20 AM
The reason the last one didn't work was because u entered the url wrong;
it's supposed to be

with [] not ()
hope that helped
:)

micki76
08-26-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrieverLover_01
Yes I know that popcornbird made me a siggy. I already spoke to her,and thanked her. I tried to put the siggy in, but instead a little x showed up. That's why I'd like new ideas or a new siggy since the other one did not work. If you have nothing nice to say why post on my thread. I'm just tyring to get new ideas.

I didn't say anything that wasn't nice to you. :rolleyes: A lot of time (usually and hour or more) goes into making a signature. If someone invests that much time in one, most people on PT feel that it should be used. Simple as that.

Logan
08-26-2004, 10:26 AM
Thanks, Flamepony, for helping! :) I was trying to type instructions, but putting in the "commands" turns into red X's!! LOL!!!!

Hope you get it in. I thought the one that Popcornbird made for you, at my request, is beautiful!!!!! :)

Karen can probably help you if you need it. Send her a PM if you need to.

I guess by now you realize that it is how you put it in, not the signature, that is a problem. I'm sporting a new signature, myself, from Popcornbird, just today!!! :)

Logan

flamepony12
08-26-2004, 10:40 AM
:rolleyes: haha your welcome that's what happened 2 me then i fixed it. :P

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Thanks people, I did get popcornbirds siggy to work. Whow! That was like a year ago..now I've gotten new ones.