PDA

View Full Version : To the Sirrahbed CatHouse we go!!!!

kimlovescats
06-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Follow me ... we're going to visit some of the sirrah's right NOW!!!
Yippee!!! :D

sirrahbed
06-16-2004, 04:22 PM
edit: I deleted the tour for privacy - thanks for visiting earlier though:D

Please stay and have a cup of tea or coffee with me before you leave! I have sure enjoyed the visit and hope you have too! Thanks so much for stopping by. Oh! Guess Emily wants to join us too. I know you won't mind kitties on the table:D
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Our%20House/coffeetea.jpg

bluekat
06-16-2004, 04:28 PM
You have a very beautiful home too!:D I love the enclosed patio. Your house is very nicely decorated.:)
Thanks for the tour!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2004, 04:30 PM
What a great tour - I loved it! :D

And yes, I'd love some Tea, would Emily like to check out my lap while I sit and join you two? ;) :D

You have a lovely home, Debbie. It looks so comfy and homey and I'm sure you love it after all that base living for all those years. I take it Dennis is enjoying retirement by doing a lot of woodworking? My dad is too. My mom's basement is full of saws and woodworking tools. He spends a lot of time down there.

Thanks so much for the tour! :D

kimlovescats
Debbie you are SO ADORABLE!!! God love you!!! :D What a warm welcome and cozy tour of your home! I love the beautiful wallpaper in your dining room, the cozy entrance way ... rocking chair front porch, BIG kitchen (mine is teeny) ... always wanted a piesafe (I'm envious) ;) .... the brick fireplace is so warm and cozy too, and I LOVE the screened patio ... had one of those growing up, and it was surrounded by a garden on all sides too! That really brought back some fond and homey memories for me!
Your yard is gorgeous too, and that red, white and blue garden, how incredible! The birdhouses, the cozy bedding, oh my .... I felt so comfortable here!!!

Yep, I will definitely take you up on the invite to join you and Emily for some tea!;) :D

K & L
This is so much fun! What a way to get good decorating ideas! Beautiful!

carole
06-16-2004, 04:45 PM
WOW debbie you have an awesome home as well, I just love American house's, they are quite different to NZ homes, loved visiting, and the cuppa was nice, see ya again lol.

CatMama78
06-16-2004, 04:50 PM
Another great homey house! Yay, thanks for inviting us. I espescially loved the dining room and the bedroom and of course the enclosed patio! The china hut was my favorite piece next to the cats :)

popcornbird
06-16-2004, 05:04 PM
How cool!!! :D What a wonderful tour, and beautiful home. The coffee was delicious.......thanks for having us over. ;)

I love this home tour idea! Fun! :D

Pam
06-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Thank you for inviting me in. I would love to stay for a cup of coffee and could I please have a kitty on my lap while I drink it? :) Your house is beautiful and I felt right at home. I wish you lived closer and we could visit in reality. :)

Craftlady
06-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Very nice home :)

catnapper
06-16-2004, 06:06 PM
What a lovely home!! Of course the owners are lovely too! When we move, we want to build a house and we want a rancher just like yours! Can you uproot it from Ohio to Pennsylvania?

Dennis sure is a great carpenter! That table is gorgeous! your dining room is so very pretty and inviting. Are you a good cook too?

Pouncer and Allen are jealous that your kitties get to play in a screen in porch! I love the plaid blankets in the boys rooms. I wanted to do that in Tony's room, but couldn't find two - one in twin size, another in full fro his bunk beds. Oh well, his sheets are plaid!

Thank you for inviting me in!

trayi52
06-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Beautiful home, Debbie! It looks so homy and comfortable. Makes me want to do my kitchen like yours. Mine is divided up and everybody is in the living room while I am in the kitchen all alone!

I would love a cup of tea, sounds wonderful, we can all sit around at the table and just talk and play with the kitties. LOL, I don't mine having kitties on the table at all.

Thanks Debbie for the tour of your beautiful home, and being such a gracious host.

Willie:)

lisalee
06-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Very pretty house. I love the your floral wallpaper.:) I will have to check back, couldn't see the rest of your pics because I'm getting that dreaded red x.

Lisa & Sash

jazzcat
06-16-2004, 11:21 PM
Debbie, what a wonderful tour!!! Your home is beautiful and so warm and inviting. I can't believe all the beautiful pieces your husband has made. Does he take orders on the birdhouse??? I also love your patriotic landscaping, very nice.

Thanks for such a great tour. I feel like I've been to your house now.

You are making me want to do a virtual tour of my house but we are just starting some redecorating and I want to wait till it's all done.

krazyaboutkatz
06-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Debbie, you have a beautiful home. Thanks for the tour.:D

NoahsMommy
06-17-2004, 01:32 AM
That was a FUN tour!!!! Thanks for sharing your home with us. Its beautiful. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-17-2004, 02:22 AM
What a great tour of a lovely home!!! I love all your decorating ideas (feels so homely, and makes mine seem a bit "clinical";) ). Your hubby sure is a great carpenter. (You are lucky - mine doesn't do any handy work - shelf hanging etc are all MY job, 'cos I love doing it).

lynnestankard
06-17-2004, 05:18 AM
Well that was one wonderful tour Debbie - you have a beautiful home and I'm so jealous of all your lovely wooden pieces made by the very talented Dennis.
I'd love to sit and have a cuppa with you and where else would the cat sit? Maybe my lap when she's gotten used to me?:D

(I would so love to do this is person) Thank you Debbie.

Lynne

catcrazylady
06-17-2004, 05:54 AM
What a great tour! I feel like I just had a wonderful visit with you!

Dennis is a remarkable carpenter. What beautiful furniture he has made. He is very very talented!

Your home is wonderful! It's warm, inviting, and cozy. I not only enjoyed my cup of coffee with you but I decided I would love to stay for a second cup, if you don't mind. Maybe one day we can all really share a cup of coffee. Wouldn't that be wonderful? As a matter fo fact, I think you might just have to push me out the door!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catlover4ever
06-17-2004, 07:47 AM
Debbie, thank you so much for invite me in. I felt right at home. I love the country touches you have throughout the house. I would love to have an enclosed room like you have.

Dennis sure is handy. The furniture he has made is gorgeous.

And I must say that your gardens and landscaping is wonderful.

Thank you for having me. --- Meg

catmandu
06-17-2004, 09:06 AM
You do have an elegant homeb ,but not so much that the Cats , cannot feel , at home! Thank You , for sharing , and The Found Cats want thier Enclosure NOW!

sirrahbed
06-19-2004, 07:24 AM
Oh!! IT was wonderful having all this company and I LOVED it!! Thank you to Gary, Kelly, Tracy, LisaLee, Lori, Wllie, Becky, Kim &Kim, Julie, Meg, Lynne, CCL, Lisa, Tiffany, Debbie, Carole, CatMama, Poppy and Pam for coming over! I wish you could have stayed longer! I loved having coffee with CCL, Pam and Poppy, tea with Willie and the "cuppa" with Carole and Lynne! I guess that was tea?? Oh and Emily misses the cozy laps she sat in - she says that Lynne, Debbie Kim and Pam offered her their laps!!! Lori - Dennis says he would be happy to build you a birdhouse - really! Just tell us what you want as far as shape and color! He even does themes like schoolhouse, church, lighthouse(those are difficult tho..), etc or can make a house your color from a picture with your name on it :D They are primitive but cute. You just need to mount them on a dowel, old broomstick, fence, or 2x2 from the hardware store. Kim - the bedding is all "bed in a bag" sets from Target and/or Walmart.
Sure wish the visits were real!!! I LOVED it!!!
Blessings from my house to yours!!

thelmalu99
06-19-2004, 10:35 AM
I love your house! It looks so cozy!

Dennis' woodworking is amazing, truly great-looking pieces. I love that exposed brick wall and fireplace. Exposed brick always makes a room look so comfy and cozy.

Thanks for sharing pics of your lovely home! :)

Cataholic
06-19-2004, 03:10 PM
What a lovely home tour! I want not only coffee, but, something sweet, too, please. I am very hungry.

Also, I wasn't quite sure what your house number was....:D

Rachel
06-19-2004, 04:58 PM
I hope you don't mind a late comer, but sometimes it is a bit hard to find all the *open houses*.

What a welcoming and comfortable home, and another all brick one at that. You are so very fortunate not only to have such a spacious place but someone who can build furniture to fill it.

Thanks for the tour and all the hospitality.

Lillycat
06-20-2004, 06:42 AM
a wonderful tour.....a wonderful much-loved home!

Kirsten
06-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Another lovely house tour... I love this!!! :)

What a beautiful porch and entrance door! :) I would love to sit on that porch!

And the inside looks also great! Funny, all these live kitty decorations everywhere! ;)

Kirsten

Barbara
06-28-2004, 08:21 AM
I am late too- still checking Kfamr's list of house tours:D

I just cannot understand how great it must be to have a husband who can do all these things. Can't you borrow him out? :D

I love your big kitchen!

And the sun patio for the kitties:)

anna_66
06-29-2004, 08:49 AM
I'd love to stay for a cup of coffee. Think the kitties would mind if I petted them a little?

Thanks so much for the tour of your home. I really enjoyed myself.