PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!!

thelmalu99
06-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Don't know how many of you will remember me, but I used to be a regular here at Pet Talk, the best place on Earth for people who love their pets!

I have two kitties, Elvis and JD (Jack Daniel), and two turtles, Yertle and TimTam.

I started posting here several years ago, when I had a wonderful little kitty named Charlie, who unfortunately had Feline Leukemia. I eventually lost my sweet little guy to that horrible disease, and I will never forget the support and kindness that was shown to me on these boards. When I brought Elvis and JD home from the shelter, everyone here rejoiced with me and offered their good wishes. You guys are the best!

Just poking around, I saw a few familiar names, like zippy-kat, Kfamr, Noahsmommy, Farruska, Freckles, sasvermont and tuxluvr. Pet Talk long-timers!
Hi Karen! Hi Paul! Missed all of you! I have been meaning to stop by for quite a while, but as usual, I always get sidetracked.

How are all your babies doing? My little guys are doing fine, and I hope to get some pics together and post them soon.

Looking forward to meeting everyone else here. Lots of new names!

Huge smooches from someone who has been away, but has never forgotten you all!

*I posted this in the general forum, but just thought I'd post it here as well.

catnapper
06-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Welcome back! I don't believe I've ever "met" you. I started posting here last Novemeber and have become totally addicted! I have two cats - Pouncer and Allen, and one dog, Nicki.

sirrahbed
06-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Hi! I just got here last August so do not remember you but glad you are back anyhow!! :D :D Geez - catnapper - you came 3 months later and already blabbed more than ME:eek:

thelmalu99
06-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi Catnapper and Debbie!
Thanks so much for the welcome! Your furkids are beautiful, great pics! I guess I have to hurry up and boogie and get some pics of my guys in my sigline.

catnapper
Well Deb, I guess you just need to whine a bit more ;)

Edwina's Secretary
Thelma! How good to see you again. I've thought of you often. How are the boys doing? (Edwina has a brother now....Eduardo...aka Eddie...)

thelmalu99
06-12-2004, 09:21 PM
LOL!! Edwina's Secretary!!! How ya doing??

I remember all the great pics of your beautiful Edwina with her hats! Such a lovely little lady!

Eduardo, huh? LOL, love the name! I'll bet he's every bit as amazing as his sister! Can't wait to see pics! :D

Thanks for the welcome back!

rg_girlca
06-12-2004, 09:24 PM
Vaguely recall your name, but i'll extend a big hearty welcome back to PT.

You can see my babies in my signature, plus I have a grandkitty named Sades who belongs to my son.:)

Edwina's Secretary
06-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Here's my album of Edwina's hats. I need to update but there's a bunch!

Hats! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288904331)

Eddie's not one much for hats.....:D :D

And here's a wonderful photo Ramanth took of Eddie...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/p6f8d97892a5c450fc526808dac3291f5/f8595046.jpg

thelmalu99
06-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Thanks so much! Your babies are adorable!
Awww, a grand-kitty! LOL!
My mom has a kitty, Brigitte (my sister :D ), who is a lovely little girl. She's a spoiled brat, and I often ask my mom why she didn't spoil me , but my little sister gets everything she wants! ;)

ETA: Edwina's Sec, the link didn't work. :confused:
Eddie is SOOO handsome! Thanks for posting the pic!

catcrazylady
06-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Hi there! I'm catcrazylady and I live with ten furry brats and one hubby!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
Welcome back and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your babies. All of mine are listed below in my signature.

Way to go Catnapper!!! You got a good whining dig in there on our resident whiner!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

LoudLou
06-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Welcome Home!:D ... LOUD Louie & The Beans, and I have thought of you often and you have been missed. Glad you are back! Missed hearing about your gang. Glad Elvis, JD, Yertle and TimTam are doing well.

zippy-kat
06-13-2004, 12:42 AM
THELMA!!! Welcome back!! :D

Do you still keep in contact with JenniferT?

AmberLee
06-13-2004, 01:32 AM
Welcome back! We missed you.

NoahsMommy
06-13-2004, 03:25 AM
Oh my gosh!!!! I wondered what happened to you!!! I'm so glad you stopped by to say "hi"!!! :) :) :)

How are your adorable orangie guys?? Super-cute like always??

David and I now have 8 cats!! You can see them in my siggy. :)

Its so great to "hear" from you, Thelma!!! :D

jenluckenbach
06-13-2004, 05:37 AM
HI!!!! I hope to see pictures of the babies real soon. :D

thelmalu99
06-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the warm welcome! It's great to be back; I really missed this place!

I live with ten furry brats and one hubby!

Hahahaha! catcrazylady-Nice to meet you!

LoudLou! - How's everything?

ZIPPY!!! Missed you, sweetheart! How is everything?

AmberLee! Hello! :D

Noah's Mommy!! WOW, your family sure has grown! They're all beautiful! How's Noah liking all his new siblings?

jenluckenbach - Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to chat!

Edited to add:

Do you still keep in contact with JenniferT?

I did for a while, but she kinda disappeared. We used to e-mail each other back and forth at work, along with AugieH and Angel. Remember them? I know they didn't leave here under the best circumstances, but we have remained friends and they're really nice people.

In any case, last I heard, Jen was leaving her job (which was a good thing, because she hated it there). She said she would be gone for a while, but then she never came back. This was quite some time ago. None of us have heard from her. :( She's a great girl, and wherever she is, I wish her the best! :D

catmandu
06-13-2004, 11:31 AM
The Found Cats , also Old Timers remember you well , and welcome you back to Pet Talk1 The Found Cats are loking for A fatted Calf , for the Prodigal Pet Guardian!

lynnestankard
06-13-2004, 01:33 PM
HI Thelma - lovely to see you back on Pet Talk -it was a lovely surprise to see your name!!

I reckon I'm the only one who's cat family hasn't grown at all -still the same daft three-ome - Bagel, Ketchum and Dan.

Nose kissies to the lovely Elvis and JD xxxx

Lynne

kimlovescats
06-13-2004, 02:35 PM
Welcome back! Now.... we need PICTURES!:D

thelmalu99
06-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome, catmandu, lynne and kimlovescats.

KLC, my boss is going away on the 20th, so I'm going to try to scan some pics while he's gone (don't have a scanner at home :( ). You know what they say happens when the cat's away. :D

sirrahbed
06-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Well Deb, I guess you just need to whine a bit more ;)
Excuse me dearie but you must be confusing me with catcrazylady. kimlovescats has also been doing her share. *I* however, am much too mature.:p :p

You must excuse these people Thelma!