PDA

View Full Version : In the Hat

ScantyNebula
06-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone ... we are in Medicine Hat, Alberta now. We got here last Tuesday. The trip up went okay - for us anyway. Poor Toby didn't like it at all! We had to land twice - and each time he bawled his head off and threw up. :( Poor boy , he was so angry. Lily was fine tho. Never heard a wink from her. She's such a good traveller.

Anyway were in our new place now ... they're settling in. Toby, of course, was so nervous and uptight the first couple days here. He's relaxed now tho. They are happy with the fact that we have a balcony now - they get to see some outdoors for a change. :)

Its a beautiful place up here ... I'm glad we moved. Its like a wonderful vacation. I don't have any pictures yet .. but will post some soon - its been a while!

Take care,

Johanna :)

catlover4ever
06-07-2004, 01:46 PM
I was wondering where you went to. I have been having Toby and Lily withdrawals. I am glad your move went well and I look forward to seeing pictures of your new place and 2 of my favorite kitties here on PT. --- Meg

CatMama78
06-07-2004, 02:14 PM
I'm glad to hear the move went relatively smoothly. I'm sorry poor Toby had a rough time of it, I bet it was stressful for all of you, but it looks like he's going to adjust well. He's already settling in! Can't wait for pictures.

catnapper
06-07-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm glad to hear that you are now in your new home and settling in. Of course we will wait patiently for those pitcures! :D

Cataholic
06-07-2004, 04:35 PM
I am just glad it is all over! Welcome to your new home! Pics as soon as possible.
Johanna

bluekat
06-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Glad to hear the move went well!:) I hope Toby will adjust to the new home soon.
Can't wait for the pics!:D I've been to Medicine Hat about 2 years ago, and I love it there! Very beautiful place.

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 04:42 PM
How exciting ... a new home with a pretty new view! Glad you made it safely! Can't wait for pics!;)

rg_girlca
06-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Poor Toby. I'm glad to hear that he is more relaxed and settled in the new house and congrats to Lily on being such a good traveller.

Welcome to your new home and can't wait to see pictures.

catmandu
06-08-2004, 10:02 AM
We hope that you , and all your Cats , love thier New Home , and please send us Photos , of the Relocated Friends!