PDA

View Full Version : Abner received his first BUTT bath last night

catlover4ever
04-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Sorry NO pictures of this. My poor baby had to have a butt bath last night because he had messed himself and "it" was stuck to him everywhere.

I noticed last night that during my nightly ritual....of which Abbey comes up and lays on my shoulder that he smelled like he had just passed some gas:eek: :eek: I told him it was not nice to pass gas and then come see meowmie!!!! He immediately left:confused: :confused: So I went downstairs to check on him and when I picked him up I could tell that he had had an accident:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Up to the tub we went......he was such a good baby. He let me wash him nicely, then I took him out of the tub and that's where it went DOWNHILL fast. I had to have Mark come in to help me because he needed most of his fur cut away and he was NOT happy with that:mad:

He must have forgiven me during the night because this morning he was on my side sleeping.

slick
04-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Been there, done that!!! :D :D

Max has had many a butt bath in his time with me and I know it's not very pleasant. From now on I always keep his butt hair trimmed right down to almost nothing.

Poor baby. I hope Abner got his fair share of treats afterwards.

Twink
04-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Poor Abner! Poor Meowmie! Poor Daddy!

Don't you wish they could understand "Relax and it'll be done faster?"

RICHARD
04-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Twink

Don't you wish they could understand "Relax and it'll be done faster?"

I'd put up a fight if someone had a sharp instrument around my rear end....:eek: ;)

sirrahbed
04-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Dear Abner,
Eliot here. I feel your pain for sure:( But I have to give you a high FIVE (six?) for your approach! I mean, you HAD to have your sleeping spot right? Great job getting her half sleepy and feeling all sorry for you, doing all the "poor baby" stuff. Good work! Man, you must have played it up bigtime! Anyway, too bad about the buttbath and all but hey, you regained your special spot on the bed and made her feel all bad and everything. Great job!! ;)
Love, Eliot

PS I have still been thinking and you must really have a great meowmie since she understood your *problem* right away and fixed it! You did not have to hide or anything. That's just great!!

Vio&Juni
04-15-2004, 02:28 AM
Pichu had an accident last week, he stepped in "it" :D When I put him in the bathtub, he BIT me :D. I had to take him out of it and wash his paw one by one in a small wash basin.

Kirsten
04-15-2004, 04:15 AM
Poor Abner, I'm sure this has been an embarrassing experience for you!!

I often had to do that with my RB Aysche who was a Persian. We eventually cut all the hair around her butt, that way it's been much easier to handle.

Kirsten

catcrazylady
04-15-2004, 08:10 AM
OH NO! My Poor Abner!!! What did they do to you???? A BUTT BATH! You were such a good boy for your bath but did they expect you to actually sit still while they gave you a NAKED BEHIND! GEESH! How embarrasssing!!!

Don't worry Abner...Stinky or naked butt, we don't care...you will always be adorable to us!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
04-15-2004, 09:01 AM
Poor fluffy Mr. Fluffy , had to have Butt Baths too , as he was too old to clean his behind. Once I saw Mr. Scrappy help him , that is what I call Friendship!!!

Cataholic
04-15-2004, 09:35 AM
Nothing like the wafting smell of pooh to let you know someone needs a tidy wipe! Tenny and Dakky get 'dirty' down there, too. Tenny will let you cut the hair..Dakky turns into a 500 pound gorilla!

jazzcat
04-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Poor Abner!