PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Livvy!

AmberLee
03-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Yiiiiiikes! I was happily playing with Livvy last evening and telling her what a sweetie she was and how glad I am she's in my life... and started thinking how long she's been in my life. Today's our anniversary! How did it sneak up on me so?

Today is 3 years that Livvy's been my lovey-dove. Fortunately, I'm the one more hung up on anni's, so she'll be okay if I hold out till Sunday's Cat Show to get her a Gotcha Day pressie that's worthy of her! :p :rolleyes: :D

sirrahbed
03-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Livvy!

ohhh! Be sure and show us what Meowmie buys for you on Sunday!!!

Cataholic
03-30-2004, 04:30 PM
OHHHHHH, I bet Livvy will LOVE her pressies! This way she gets to celebrate the whole week long. Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy.

tatsxxx11
03-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Oh Livvy, my beloved Jeweliette! Every night I get down on bended paw and give thanks to your mommy for welcoming you into her life and then....introducing ME to beautiful YOU! You make my life complete and while we've been separated by the miles (and lack of computer time) these many months, fear not! You and only you hold the keys to my heart and are now and will forever, be my one and only furry treasure, my Livvy Love, my Jeweliette! I wuv you Livvy!:) Mommy says this is what the humans call a "Gotcha Day." I'm still waiting for THAT day, the day I can claim you as mine, all mine! Happy Anniversary Livvy my sweet. I hope you are showered with treasure and treats this weekend. And though I cannot be there to express my adoration in person, please accept all my love, steamy purrrs and lovey licks. I remain your Knight in Furry Armor, your humble servant, your Oliver!:):):)

sirrahbed
03-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Wow Livvy, you better ask Meowmie to print out that love letter from Oliver and tie it with a pink ribbon! Sounds like you have a real live shining coated knight after your furry paw!!:D

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2004, 11:46 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEET LIVVY!!! I'm sure she'll enjoy celebrating the rest of the week until you find her the purrfect gift from the cat show.:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Livvy!!! And be sure to ask Meowmie to post pictures of your new toys!!!

AmberLee
03-31-2004, 01:25 AM
Oh, swoonies! A Wuv Wetter from my Ollllliver, my knight in furry armor!!!

Fang u, evewybuddy for your nice comments, but Ollllliver's wuv note has me dizzy wif delight. I'll write more tomorrow, if Meowmy let me near the keyboard.

<3<3<3 Livvy, a fluffy Jeweliette!!!

NoahsMommy
03-31-2004, 01:53 AM
Awww! Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy!!! :D

Pam
03-31-2004, 05:57 AM
Happy Gotcha Day to Livvy, a real Pet Talk cutie! Please do tell your mommy that we definitely need more pictures of you and Cassy. Maybe she'll get out that old thingie with the big bright light and snap a few after you get your new presents this weekend.

It was fun to see the love notes between you and Oliver again. I see that you two have not let the fire die out! :D :D

kimlovescats
03-31-2004, 06:32 AM
Oh Livvy..... we simply MUST have some "Gotcha Week" pictures of you!!! ***hint, hint, to meowmmy***

Have a great week, sweet girl!!!:D

catlover4ever
03-31-2004, 07:06 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Livvy!!!!

I think Gotcha Days are the best.:)

Logan
03-31-2004, 07:18 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy!!!!!! :D :D :D

Felicia's Mom
03-31-2004, 07:42 AM
A Happy Gotcha Day to Livvy!!

Edwina's Secretary
03-31-2004, 07:58 AM
Darling Livvy,

Perhaps your momma will buy you a fetching hat for a "gotcha day" present. One with lots of flower -- sweet just like you! I bet Oliver would really be impressed. Make her feel good and guilty for forgetting your special day and you can get LOTS of presents.

Yours in princesshood....

Edwina

catmandu
03-31-2004, 09:02 AM
That was A Happy Day , For Livvy a Furr Eve Home , and for her Guardiand , a devoted Companion , who will help lift thier Spirits , and bring Joy , to thier Lives. Found Cats,and Feeder Love Livvy!

catnapper
03-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Happy third anniversary!!!!! Doesn't time fly when you're in love?;)

Randi
03-31-2004, 09:24 AM
Happy gotcha day, sweet Livvy!
Isn't it nice to know that your Oliver haesn't forgot you. ;)

Have fun with your mommy and Cassy all weekend - and don't forget to show your pressies. :D

Fister sends purrs. :)

Killearn Kitties
03-31-2004, 09:36 AM
Hope you get lots of good presents, Livvy, and that you are thoroughly enjoying your gotcha week.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy!!!!

I agree with Princess Edwina, make meowmie feel good and guilty (not that she doesn't already) and you'll be in for some real goodies. :D If I remember correctly, didn't you get chicken tacos last year as a treat? Or was that your brother Cassie. Either way, mmmmmmm....sounds yummy! :D

koxka
03-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Livvy!!!

Sweet Livvy have you already write your wish list ? :)

ChrisH
04-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Livvy! :D

AmberLee
04-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Fang queue eveybody. A list of pressies for me! That's a good idea!

Cuddly time!

Brushies!

Cat Candy!!!! YUM

Cheek rubbies!!

Life is GOOD.