PDA

View Full Version : Pics from when the pond started to get water in it, and Ginger was playing in it

petlover
03-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Here is a pic. of Ginger playing in the pond after 2 hours of rain. It was just starting to fill up. It is A LOT higher now. But I just thought that I would post some pics since I haven't posted any in a while.

Here is a pic. of me walking with Hallie along the water side while Ginger tries to drown the squeeky toy.:)

petlover
03-13-2004, 02:37 PM
and here is another pic.:)

This one kind of touched me. It's just the way I am hanging my arms around the lamb, with Heidi standing looking out toward the pond. Kind of looked majestic. hehe:D

petlover
03-13-2004, 02:46 PM
and I just HAD to share this one.:D It's Hallie and I on my bed. I fell asleep after a hard day ( only for an hour and then I woke up and took a shower;) ) and then Hallie got on the bed and fell asleep too. I just thought this was a ADORABLE pic.:D

tatsxxx11
03-13-2004, 02:59 PM
What sweet, sweet picutres, petlover! Hallie, Heidi and Ginger sure are living the good life!:) Your little lamb is precious too! I'll bet the pups love playing in the pond. But nothing's better than a nap with mom!:)