PDA

View Full Version : I am on a Computer

catmandu
01-17-2004, 08:20 AM
As the Cat Angels want me to thank you , once again , for the Cards atht are coming our way. it was a very hard thing to leave for the Hospitalas the Cats knew that something was up/ And 5 of them were in the window , watching me leave. they will , of course , be fed and cleaned , but we have never been seperated for so long. And if they are half as sad as I am , then they are , indeed unhappy little Cats. I know that the toes come first , but they were so sad.Please pray that all goes well and that we are soon reunited , and it will feel so good.:D

Kirsten
01-17-2004, 08:34 AM
Positive thoughts are on their way... to you and your unhappy kitty gang at home!

May you soon be reunited! :)

Kirsten

lbaker
01-17-2004, 08:40 AM
Don't know how long or often you will have use of a computer but please know the PetTalk prayer line is always open and will be working "full tilt boogie" until you are home with the kids... OK folks, let's get the hot-line OPEN. Phred? Smoke? Cinder? Take care and love from all.
Laurie

slick
01-17-2004, 09:00 AM
Gary, please know that you are a very special Pet Talker and Max and Speckles have a special bond with you since you sent those toys to them.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and I just know that you will be back home where you belong soon. I know you and the furkids will miss each other but it's only temporary. We'll be watching for some updates.

catnapper
01-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Glad to hear from you! I am praying for you and your speedy recovery! Keep your spirits up and get out of there as fast as you can!

IttyBittyKitty
01-17-2004, 09:02 AM
When you see them again, get well soon!!!

bisi.cat
01-17-2004, 09:05 AM
I am sure there will be a huge party when you and your cats are united again!!!

I hope this will happen pretty soon, thus many positive thoughts for a quick return to your cats at home!!!

Take care and get well soon!!!

catmandu
01-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Actaull I am not really supposed to be on this computer , but a Cat Lover nuse said that it was OK. The Cat angelsa work imn mysteriuos ways , as does our Lord!

Randi
01-17-2004, 09:36 AM
Gary, I knew you couldn't keep away from a "puter" if you had a chance - and now you've talked a nurse in to letting you use one! :D :D

We wish you all the best with the toes and hope you'll be back home soon!

Yes, your kitties will miss you, and you them, but I'm sure they'll be taken good care of. At least they have each other for company. :)

Stay safe and good luck!! :) We'll all be thinking of you!

Cataholic
01-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Gary,
It is wonderful to 'see' you! Way to be sneaky, just like a kitty cat. I imagine the Found Cats Hotel plans are already underway for the "Welcome Home Daddy" party! So, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Your first priority is your health, and I know the kitties understand that. Hurry up and come home!

PayItForward
01-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Actaull I am not really supposed to be on this computer , but a Cat Lover nuse said that it was OK. The Cat angelsa work imn mysteriuos ways , as does our Lord!
God bless your nurse.

{{{Hugs}}} to you and the lost cats and our new friend Ms Nurse.

How are things going ?

Karen
01-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Prayers are on their way, and thank that nurse for us for letting you check in!

Save the Toes!
Save the Toes!
Save the Toes!

Sending much love to you AND the kitties!

ChrisH
01-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Prayers on the way.

Love and hugs
Chris

jazzcat
01-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Prayers on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

lbaker
01-17-2004, 11:40 AM
Does Ms Nurse have a name? Does she have critters of her own? Can she say hello and does she know how helpful it is for us to stay in touch? Angels come in all shapes and forms don't they... wonderful :cool: Thank you Ms Nurse :D

trayi52
01-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Yes indeed, thank you kind and generous nurse! Gary you are very special! You get to start your on thread, suprise suprise! Then you got one over in general that Ann started for you too, and its getting posted on too! Does that prove how special you are to everybody?! Your very important to all of us. All we want is for you to get well soon, take care of yourself.

Willie:)

kimlovescats
01-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Many prayers for you and your babies, Catman!!! Take care and we look forward to your homecoming!!!

(((HUGS)))

Edwina's Secretary
01-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Gary...thinking of you, your tootsies, and your kitties! Edwina misses her JJJ3!!

Sara

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Im sure your kitties understand in thier own way You just get better!! :) *hugs and kitty kisses come your way*!!:D

carole
01-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Gee I seemed to have missed a thread here, Gary I did not even know you were in hospital, gosh I hope you are ok, and that you make a speedy recovery,you are a special guy, and I know how much you will be missing your furbabies, take care mate,and HUGE HUG to you. GET WELL SOON GARY!!!!!!!

CatDad
01-17-2004, 07:04 PM
I was so happy to see a post from you.:)

Prayers on the way for you for a speedy recovery. Also prayers of comfort to all of the Found Cats.

Thanks go to the kind nurse that let you have access to the PC.

I am sure the kitties understand and are planning a welcome home party.

gini
01-17-2004, 07:27 PM
I am so sorry that I missed this thread this morning.

Gary, tell your nurse please, how thoughtful it was for her to allow you use of the computer to check in with us.

Yes, prayers for your quick speedy recovery are on their way to you.

Your kitties will miss you while you are away - but they will be soooo happy when you get home.

Here is a big hug for you - we are all right here - behind you and praying for the best outcome.

AmberLee
01-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Here are some {{{hugs}}} to go with the prayers that are winging your way. Keep up the good work, Gary.

Felicia's Mom
01-17-2004, 08:11 PM
Good of you to check in with us. I hope all goes well.

Prayers to your recovery.

amoore
01-17-2004, 09:26 PM
Catmandu, so glad you got access to a computer! Just want to make sure every one sees how you are doing and to be able to give you their love and prayers. I posted for you on General also. You are very special to all of us here at Pet Talk.

Thanks to the good care of the Doctors and Nurses that are taking good care of you. I hope your kitties will have a healthy Daddy back soon.:)

Loverboy and Sunny sends you kitty kisses.:)

krazyaboutkatz
01-18-2004, 01:17 AM
Gary, I'm glad that your nurse allowed you to use a computer. Please do everything your doctor says and get well soon. Hopefully you can come home soon and be reunited with all of your furkids. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way for a quick and full recovery.

Miss Meow
01-18-2004, 03:37 PM
Gary, so good to hear from you :) Your nurse is indeed a Pet Talk angel!

It sounds like your cats are missing you like crazy. We are all sending positive thoughts to you and hoping for a quick recovery so you can get home to them.

catcrazylady
01-18-2004, 05:39 PM
How wonderful that God has already answered some of the prayers by sending you an Angel in a nurses uniform!!
God Bless you and we are praying for you and all your kitties! There is a wonderful homecoming for you and all your babies right around the corner!!
Take care and follow doctors orders!!:D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Steffi N
01-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Thank you to your nice nurse for letting you use a computer, Gary. I hope you will sson be home recovering and reunited with your furbabies who are missing you so.

RICHARD
01-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Cat,

Get well soon. Prayers and Vibes sent your way.

Do you think you can talk the Nurse into satellite TV?;)

Dear Nurse,

You'll be posting soon....and obsessed...

We warned you!

NoahsMommy
01-19-2004, 04:07 AM
Get well soon, Gary! We'll be praying for you and eagerly await your return home to your gorgeous kitty gang. :)

sirrahbed
01-19-2004, 07:31 AM
Hi Gary!!
I have been gone all weekend and return to see you have your own thread!! That nurse knows that connection with others is better therapy than anything:D Please thank her for the group - I am sure you have.

Oh I bet it felt terrible to have to leave and know your kitties knew something was up - strange how they just know. Ours even knew we we going for the weekend. They just know. Can you imagine how exciting that day will be when you are home with them again!!

Please rest up and know that prayers are sent your way. God already provided the angel in white and I am sure you are surrounded. How exciting when you get a glimpse at one of them:) I have, too;)

Blessings,
Debbie