PDA

View Full Version : Kevin

sasha the cat
12-23-2003, 08:13 AM
Mew, meee-ow! You are such a handsome Maine Coon, Mr Kevin! I could fall for you, okay, okay, I've fallen head over paws for you. So has my KatMa.

Your purrsons are blessed to have such a wonderful pussycat. My KatMa finds you so delightful and would love you to come to our house for Hanukkah. You could taste the yummy potato latkes and smoked salmon. Yummmm, Purrrrrrr.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family; you are the best "gift" under the tree.

http://www.floridalink.com/animation/christmas/3/302light.gifhttp://www.kidsdomain.com/holiday/chanukah/clip/menorah1.gif

Bari_d
12-23-2003, 08:34 AM
You are a very handsome MC, Kevin! And what a Christmas ornament you are! We loved meeting you this morning and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Catgratulations, handsome Kevin - you are a wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
12-23-2003, 08:57 AM
There certainly have been a Lot of Wonderful Maine Coons on lately , and last , but by no means least is Kolossal Kevin. What a handsome Face , and you know that Kevin will have a special visiot from Santa Claws! All the best from the Found Cats to Kosmic Kevin COTD!

Jax
12-23-2003, 09:28 AM
OH my Kevin you are a brilliantly handsome fellow! You look so nice perched in the Christmas decorations - you must really get into that holiday mood! Congrats for being Our Adorable and Beauuutiful Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

RedHedd
12-23-2003, 11:19 AM
Oh Kevin! What a wonderful MC kitty you are. Today is your special day as our beautiful big-eyed COTD! You're ready for Santa Claws, all decked out in your Christmas wreath! My fur kids say Meowy Catmas to you and your purrents!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-23-2003, 11:33 AM
Kevin
What an adorable Christmas decoration you make, sweetie. Your picture gave me a big smile today. Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

kittenwhiskerz
12-23-2003, 12:23 PM
Kevin you are soooooo handsome! My kitty Silver (she is an older lady of 14) thinks you are handsome too. Every year our wreath has to stay on the floor for a couple of weeks because she claims it as her holiday sleeping spot! Congratulations Kevin! :)

tatsxxx11
12-23-2003, 02:14 PM
Kevin, your's is one of the most beautiful pet portraits I've ever laid eyes on! What a handsome, handsome boy you are!:) And what better place for a kitty to settle down for a long winter's nap than atop a wreath!! Now that's a sure fire way of getting into the Christmas spirit!:) I'll bet visions of scampering meeces and tuna plums were dancing all about that beautiful head of yours!;) Congratulations to you dear Kevin, our perfectly precious Cat of the Day and warm wishes to you and your proud family for a very happy holiday season from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:) Hugs and cuddles to you sweet boy!