PDA

View Full Version : *2003 Christmas Card List* Updates and Notices

Pages : 1 2 [3]

slick
12-29-2003, 10:26 PM
WOW I can't believe it...I'm still getting cards.

Today I recieved one from Catland and one from Karen & Paul. Thank you so much. It feels like Christmas all over again.:D :D

Kater
12-30-2003, 01:35 AM
The last group of my cards will be going out in the mail tomorrow! :D I'm sorry for being so late :o but I really appreciate everybody's patience.

I'm with Slick and others .... we totally understand Aly! But seeing as you bought all the cards already I would imagine you want to finish them --- however please take your time! I'd love to get a Christmas card in February or March or later! (maybe that's just me?) ;) :D :D :D

Cataholic
12-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Can I be completely CORNY, and 'earth friendly' by telling you what I do with these cards, and others?

I cut out the pictures (not of the furkids)...like of a snow man, or a tree, etc., and use them as gift tags. I cut the design I want to use out rough...then, snip it with crinkle scissors (I forget what those are called!) into a square, or rectangle, or oval...whatever....and use them as gift tags all year long! I didn't make this idea up....but, I like to pass it along.

luckies4me
12-30-2003, 10:37 AM
I do something very similar. I use the cutouts as stickers for my envelopes. :) Or I use them to decorate boxes etc. with my Mod Podge, and they always turn out beautiful.

Karen
12-30-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by lut
Tons of Christmas cards here :eek: :)

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/x-mas%207.jpg

THANKS to everybody who respected the list! It was so much fun to receive cards EVERY day ;) :p

Did you get our card yet, Lut? I just didn;t see it in the picture, but maybe it is there, but covered up! Lotsa cards there! :)

Felicia's Mom
12-30-2003, 11:48 AM
Yesterday I got a card from The Anti Pam. Thanks for the cute card Pam, I didn't do this yesterday because my home computer is acting up again.
I am now using a computer at the public library.

I already have my cards for next year! I paid $10.00 for 4 boxes of cards (64 total).

Maybe Aly could use her cards for next year. Unless they are already addressed.

ramanth
12-30-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by slick
You know Aly, why don't you just post a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all right here and that would suffice. You've got so much on your plate right now that I certainly would not be bothered by not receiving a card.

Who's with me on this??
Me! :D

Originally posted by Felicia's Mom
I already have my cards for next year! I paid $10.00 for 4 boxes of cards (64 total).
Oh I know! There are some great sales going on here. :D

shais_mom
12-30-2003, 01:24 PM
I received Catland's and Bastet's Mum's cards yesterday. Thank you for the beautiful cards!! :)

Might try www.currentcatalog.com They have their Christmas Cards for 2.99 a box that's where I stocked up last year! :)

Kater
01-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Today I sent a PM or e-mail to each person from whom I received a Christmas card. If anyone hasn't yet received a card from me, please drop me a PM!

This swap has been such great fun and I wanted to thank Tonya and Noami again! Thanks for your hard work! :D

RICHARD
01-06-2004, 05:02 PM
I need your help desperately...

I am at my wit's end..

I keep going to the mailbox to see if I got mail and all I get is bills......

Could anyone send me your left over Xmas cards???

JUST KIDDING!

:D

slick
01-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

I am at my wit's end..

JUST KIDDING!

Oh Boy, if that isn't opening up a bag of dirt I don't know what is. Be careful for what you wish for.....

Miss Meow
01-06-2004, 05:42 PM

I am at my wit's end..

JUST KIDDING!

No, but I can send you my leftover BILLS ;)

I think for Christmas next year, I'll just give my friends and family a bill each, and they can pay it on my behalf, ha ha ha!

slick
01-14-2004, 10:14 PM
I've just received Aly's card today. Thank you so much Aly. You've been through so much; I'm surprised you got any mailed out. I'll treasure it.:) :) It's like Christmas all over again.

aly
01-14-2004, 10:19 PM
You're very welcome!! :) I am so glad you got it and liked it. Sorry the cats don't look so happy in the picture. Poor little Skylar and Shiloh had a terrible time going to see Santa. Skylar even peed on himself :o

I feel AWFUL for getting them out so late. I just had so many medical emergencies with the animals all in a row, it was terrible. Thanks for not being mad! :)

Barbara
01-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Aly your card arrived yesterday and I am so happy that at least one did come so late: because I started to be sad at getting no more cards:D

So it's purrfect timing.

You know that Skylar is in my purrsonal Pet Talk Top Ten and so I am sorry he was afraid of Santa. He was such a good kitty last year he had nothing to fear:) Kissies for him.

ramanth
01-15-2004, 08:19 AM
I got your card yesterday Aly! :D

kohala
01-16-2004, 10:27 PM

I am at my wit's end..

JUST KIDDING!

Long time no post - AGAIN! Well, Richard, you can thank Aly for inspiring me - I found your returned card, along with the returned card I had sent tomy daughter! At least you know you rate right up there with my family! So, after getting and totally enjoying Aly's card (thank you very uch, Aly!), I decided I will mail yours! That ought to brighten up your bills :D
Erin said it made her laugh to get a card from us AFTER our Christmas visit!!!

slick
01-19-2004, 09:20 PM
So I come home from a hard day's work and what do I find????

A CARD FROM PAM!!!!:) :) I swear, I like getting cards way after Christmas;

besides I still have my Christmas tree up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you Pam, Winston & Noodle for your lovely card.

Barbara
01-21-2004, 03:13 AM
And what did I get today?

A card of Pam, the AntiPam!!!!

I love getting cards after Christmas!

And now I am complete!

All the cards here!

One by walking from the US to Denmark to Germany (taking about 5 weeks) - but not getting lost!

Looking forward to Christmas 2004.

I have already an idea for my card then!

slick
01-25-2004, 08:50 PM
Well, I finally got my act together and took down my tree and all the Christmas decorations. I always wait until mid January at least because the lights are so pretty. In the process, I read over each card that was sent by Pet Talkers and I just wanted to say one final thank you for making my Christmas merrier.:)

Now, I can start saving up for the next years exchange.

captain
01-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Aly and AntiPam - got your cards last week!

Thanks so much!

RICHARD
01-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by kohala
Long time no post - AGAIN! Well, Richard, you can thank Aly for inspiring me - I found your returned card, along with the returned card I had sent tomy daughter! At least you know you rate right up there with my family!

lololol,

I seriously think you may want to keep your family and me as separate entities, I can be a problem at times....:eek:

I went to have dinner at a friend's house and we
had a good laugh because I finally stopped by to get my Xmas card.....I was going to brag about it being the absolute LAST XMAS card I got....but seeing that there still may be cards to be had....:D

THANKS!