PDA

View Full Version : *2003 Christmas Card List* Updates and Notices

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Felicia's Mom
12-03-2003, 09:35 PM
I have received cards from Jenfer, Kater, Lovemy Shiba, RubyMutt, Clara4457, and Tubby and Peanut's Mom. All are beautiful, Thank you all very much.:)

lynnestankard
12-04-2003, 05:12 AM
Big thank you's (!) going to Britt and Kate.

Britt - I adored Oreo's pawprint and your card was fantastic - lovely pic on the front.

Kate - I've finally finished laughing at the wonderful singing kitties! Just how sweet is that pic. Oh yes I know that song too!!

FINALLY I've got my cards ready - so I'm off to the post office today to get them all in. Hope they all arrive safely.

Lynne

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2003, 11:01 AM
I haven't been on PT the last few days because I've been working on all of your cards. I've finally finished all of them and will mail them out this morning. :)

On Tuesday I received cards from Jennifer, Clara,and Lindsey aka Rubymut. Thanks for the beautiful cards. That sure is a great pic Lindsey. :)

On Wed. I received cards from Debbie aka Tubby&Peanuts Mom,Wolfchan,and Angie aka Auggie. Thanks for the beautiful cards. Debbie, I love the pic of Tubby and Peanut. Angie, your furkids are so cute in their Christmas outfits.:)

Thanks again everyone.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-04-2003, 11:21 AM
Got Barbara's card, Edwina's Secretary's and Robin's last night. Sara, Edwina looks so regal with her Santa hat and Eddie looks like he's still getting used to the whole hat thing. ;) :D

Barbara, what a lovely pic of Filou & Tigris! And such lovely sentiments inside - thanks. :)

And Robin, what a great pic of you and the gang! Since I don't make it to the doggie side too often I wasn't sure of who was who, but it was a great pic and must have been a real feat to get them all in the same pic at the same time. :D

Can't wait to get home and see how many and from who today's mail will bring. :D

anna_66
12-04-2003, 01:21 PM
Ohhh, if this 3 at a time thing keeps up I'm going to be one happy woman:D

I received one from Robilee (Katie's beautiful!), Auggie (cute card, and give the kitties a scritch from me:)), and finally Wolf_Q (love the paw print!).
Thank you all I just love my cards!

micki76
12-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Wow! :eek: I got 7 today!!!! Thank you Amy (Wolf_Q), Sara (Edwina’s Secretary), Tonya (Zippy Kat), Robin, (robinh), Julie (Ally Cat’s Mommy), Robin (Robilee), Tom & Katz (tomkatzid)!

Can you tell my mailbox wasn’t blocked today?!?! YAY!

If there's anyone who doesn't receive my card by say Monday, please send me a PM and I’ll send you another. Mine went out in the mail on November 26th. I think Monday the 8th is plenty of time, so please let me know if they were lost and I’ll be happy to re send. :D

Cincy'sMom
12-04-2003, 04:08 PM
What a day...Six new cards!!! Today we got cards from T&P, Wolf_Q, RobinH, Neko1, Auggie and Tom&Katz! Thank you everyone!! The cards are awesome!! What creativity!!!

dukedogsmom
12-04-2003, 06:07 PM
I am loving everyone's pics of/and with their pets. Have seen a lot of nice cards. I got mine all mailed today. Hope the overseas ones don't take too long to get there.

wolf_Q
12-04-2003, 06:12 PM
No cards in the mail today but I received on from Robin yesterday...great photo...I don't know how you got all those dogs to stay and pose with you! :D

Cheshirekatt
12-04-2003, 06:15 PM
So far I've received 16 cards!

:D

lovemyshiba
12-04-2003, 07:49 PM
I got four today!!

Robin what a gorgeous picture!!! I can't imagine trying to keep everyone still for the photo!!!!
Tom and Katz--wonderful card--brought a huge smile to my face!!
Angie-beautiful card, and I love the picture!!!
Michelle--great photo, and I love the return address label!!!!!!!

RubyMutt
12-04-2003, 07:54 PM
5 cards today!! :D

Thanks Angie, Robin (RobiLee), Robin (robinh), Debbie, & Amy :D

I LOVE all the photos & cards :)

Amy - is that really Nebo's paw?? On a rubber stamp? Or is it just a stamp you bought? I love it! It's so realistic :)

jenfer
12-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by RubyMutt

Amy - is that really Nebo's paw?? On a rubber stamp? Or is it just a stamp you bought? I love it! It's so realistic :)

i want to post the exact same thing as RubyMutt. Same 5 cards and I have the same question for Amy too. haha!

slick
12-04-2003, 08:41 PM
I just walked in the door and had to post this while Max and Speckles are still waiting for supper....

Jenfer I got your sweet card yesterday (love the little pic :D) and today I got cards from
- RobinH - the pic of you and 5 furkids is adorable
- Kater - that card is hilarious with the cats singing
- Tom & Katz - they're all smiling :D
- KAK - OMG you even included fur.......
- Floppsy - beautiful pic of you on the front and Malley even signed it :D
- LoveMyShiba - how did you every get a picture of Max :D

Thank you all soooo much. I just love them. Each card I've received have been marked by Max and Speckles and they send you all headbumpies back.:D

Please please tell me what program you used to create these lovely cards. I really want to learn for next year. Is it Photoshop or ??????

And some of the cards I've received include smaller pictures. Did you print them yourselves????

Felicia's Mom
12-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Seven cards for me today:

Edwina's Secretary, robinh, Wolf Q, RobiLee, Barbara, Auggie and tomkatzid.

Beautiful cards and pictures. Thank you all very much.:D

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Today I hit the jackpot. I received 6 new cards and it's so nice because it's also my birthday. :D
They were from Sara aka Edwina's Secretary, Robinh,Michelle aka Neko1, Amy aka Wolf_Q, Robilee, and Tomkatzid.

Thanks for all of the beautiful cards and pictures. :D

wolf_Q
12-04-2003, 11:08 PM

Yes that's *really* Nebo's pawprint on a stamp. :D I ordered it from this website... http://www.petsignatures.com/ I believe Tonya (zippy-kat) was the one who showed it to me.

jenfer
12-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Nebo's "signature" is so cute. :D

micki76
12-04-2003, 11:17 PM
Here's how my cards are displayed:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pecb256634ee0bdae830747086ea550b3/fa61785f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p4b820bb6ce9150e7e8753dde8b7c4de1/fa617864.jpg

These are in my entry way. There's plenty of room by the tree area for more. :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by slick

- KAK - OMG you even included fur.......

Please please tell me what program you used to create these lovely cards. I really want to learn for next year. Is it Photoshop or ??????

And some of the cards I've received include smaller pictures. Did you print them yourselves???? Did your cats like the fur?:)
For the picture of my cats I used Photohop to create the pic and then printed it out on photo paper on my printer. For the card I used Print Artist which is a program that helps you create cards etc. I then printed it on HP greeting cards from my printer. This was my first attempt at making cards. I sure hope that everyone will like them.:)

RubyMutt
12-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Yes that's *really* Nebo's pawprint on a stamp. :D I ordered it from this website... http://www.petsignatures.com/ I believe Tonya (zippy-kat) was the one who showed it to me.

That is so cool! Thanks for the link :) I have got to order one! :D

shais_mom
12-05-2003, 12:30 AM
I received today
Amy: adorable pics and stickers!
Debbie: cute pic!!!
Sara: such beautiful model kitties
and
Angie: Wonderful Pics!
Thanks to all!

lynnestankard
12-05-2003, 05:05 AM
Every morning is such a treat - I got 4 today - incl. my first from Europe - many thanks Lut - great card - wish I was talented!! Gorgeous pics., of the furkids too!!
Amy - Thanks for your lovely card with lovely pic of you all - nice one of Cincy looking straight at the camera - cute!!
Michelle - look at you and Brian with armfuls of furkids - made me smile. Lovely. Thanks.
Robin(H) - what a cute card and such a lovely pic - how on earth did they all sit still?! Thanks to you.

Every day I feel more 'Christmassy'.......................(wanders of singing 'Deck the Halls'..........

Lynne

Barbara
12-05-2003, 05:22 AM
This Card Exchange is soooo much fun:

Kater's Card arrived and Tracey's.

Kater: we are singing "Falalalalalala meow":D :D :D

Tracey: Filou and Tigris are so happy that they could meet your 4 by sniffing at their fur ;)

Andie
12-05-2003, 02:28 PM
I have 18 cards sitting on top of my movie case (and a couple on the open shelfs) and some on top of the entertainment center. I put everyone wonderful pics on the front of the movie case too with some double sided tape. I love checking the mail now! I feel so Christmasy now. I even feel like decorating the tree now. (with a cat in the house I was trying to wait as long as possible)

Anna, Shiba, and Cheshirekatt - Did you have your girls do something to the envelopes? I can't keep Bull away from them! Everyday I have to take the same three envelopes away from him.

Rubymutt - I think Bull's in love with Ruby too cuz just takes your card off the tape and lays and looks at it (along with the envelopes)

Micki - You stole my cards :p I ran out of those cards so all my international card are completely different. :o Bull sends Millie kisses.

Cataholic - Isis had a lil "furry present" for your cats but her mean Mommy threw it out instead of in the card.

Wolf_Q - Bull wants to know how Nebo looks so much bigger than him but he has bigger paws.

anna_66
12-05-2003, 02:51 PM
I swear I'm so happy to check the mail every day when I get home from work now:D

Today I received cards from:
Ally Cat's Mommy, Zippy-kat, tomkatzid, robinh, and Barbara....they are all so personal & beautiful I love them
all! Thank you all so very, very much:)

No Andi, my girls didn't do a thing to the envelopes;)

I'm glad to see everyone else wondering how Amy got Nebo's paw print on 50 some cards too, that was such a neat idea Amy!

shais_mom
12-05-2003, 02:53 PM
I got Tracey,Tonya,Barbara,Michelle, and Robin H's cards!!!
Gorgeous Cards everyone!

micki76
12-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Andie
Bull sends Millie kisses.

She said she thought Bull had forgotten all about her :o She’s elated that he remembers her mad crush on him and wishes he lived closer. ;)

Ha ha ha! I mailed my cards first! :p :D :D :D

Nomilynn
12-05-2003, 05:25 PM
I finally got all my cards mailed out today (YAY!!). I also sent some packages today. Hopefully I won't have to visit the post office again until after the busy season! :)

RubyMutt
12-05-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm going to be so sad when the holiday season is over and I'm not getting wonderful cards from PTers everyday!! ;)

I received cards from Tonya, Slick, Michelle, & Julie today :) I love them all, thanks guys!

Julie - I noticed your card was postmarked in New Mexico. Are you there for now, or was the mail forwarded? How does that work? Just curious :)

Cincy'sMom
12-05-2003, 09:02 PM
We got two more today!!! Tracey- Sadie says after sniffing all the cat fur,she would like Storm to come visit :) Also got Zippy's...thank you!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-05-2003, 09:58 PM
There were a couple cards waiting for me tonight too. :D

T & P had to check out Tracey's in particular.

Peanut had to scan from one end
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pf8277cb6717d1b7a57203456307acd70/fa5fc53b.jpg

To the other
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p6d8d8fa908e499a3004b27f6cdca9536/fa5fc532.jpg

And she paused on each one. :D

Tubby, on the other hand, focused on Cirrus.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p23640d3007ac9da3e0d7394a17174c08/fa5fc52f.jpg

Then did such a quick scan I couldn't get a pic of it, and went right back to Cirrus. :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pb8680f3d1c27e2666423d588cb0a6380/fa5fc525.jpg

Sorry if I "gave it away" for anybody because I know half the fun of this is the surprise of seeing how the cards are done, but I just couldn't resist posting T & P's reactions. :D

jenfer
12-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Got another 5! Zippy_Kat, Ally Cat's Mommy, Slick, WolfChan and Neko1.
Thanks you guys!

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2003, 11:21 PM
I'm glad to hear that everyone including the furkids have liked my cards so far.:)
I received 2 more cards today from Barbara and Zippykat. Thanks so much for the beautiful cards.:)

Kfamr
12-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Incase you guys didn't see this is dog general.. My pups loved the kitty smells... especially Simba. He was jumping up to sniff the card. :p http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p1aba926d3eb2776c4549e52b5421f9fa/fa5fff2c.jpg

lynnestankard
12-06-2003, 04:10 AM
Oh yeah another two today - many thanks to Clara - beautiful card and Rosemary with sweet Hayley and Mandy xxx

Lynne

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-06-2003, 07:28 AM

Julie - I noticed your card was postmarked in New Mexico. Are you there for now, or was the mail forwarded? How does that work? Just curious :)

Ahem, I was wondering how long it would take before my "secret" got out!!! A fellow PT'er very kindly agreed to mail my cards for me from within the US (I couriered them all to her in 1 envelope).

Her kindness in agreeing to do this made it possible for me to participate in the swop, as postage from here costs a FORTUNE!!

All your cards to me will be forwarded from my courier service in NY. (Unfortunately I am going back to South Africa very soon for Christmas, so I probably won't get my cards 'till January 2nd - but hey - it will be like having Christmas TWICE :)

Thanks again to my secret helper;) :D

lovemyshiba
12-06-2003, 08:26 AM
5 more again yesterday!!!!

Barbara--I noticed yours were postmarked Chicago--did you have a "helper" too? Beautiful card!!

Amy--Nebo's pawprint is awesome, and I love the pic on the front of the card!!! Did everyone get a beagle sticker or was that for me because of Abbey;)

Tonya--beautiful card--thanks so much!!!

Cathy--I love the little elf on the front of the card--so cute!!!

and Tracey, oh Tracey--I opened the card in the car (had to stop and get the mail on my way to work), and my husband says "just what we need--more hair!!!!" What a great personal touch!!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!!!

My envelopes had smelly stickers on them--maybe that's what is so intriguing!!!!

RICHARD
12-06-2003, 11:28 AM
I HATE ALL OF YOU!!

I sent out some cards yesterday and felt SOOOOOO
inadequate.......

I keep getting spectacular cards and pics!!!!

I just hand wrote all of mine.....

Next year I am going to hire a monk to do the job....

;)

shais_mom
12-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Actually, Emily, I got a white cat sticker and a GR sticker from Amy! :)
Mine went out yesterday.
Today I got Amy and Ralph's, Tom and Katz, and Julie's.
Thank you for the little 'extra' Julie, its beautiful!

tomkatzid
12-06-2003, 01:27 PM
I just love getting the cards. I wonder what our mail man thinks, all of a sudden 50 extra cards in our box that haven't been there in years past :D
We have gotten 18 now. As I drove in today I noticed the mail man filling the boxes, I'll wait for him to leave till I go check again. It is the high light of my day, THE MAIL IS HERE !!!!

Katz

kohala
12-06-2003, 02:52 PM
Copied from my post on Zippy-Kats thread:

"We tied the knot!
I got my address to Zippy and Nomilynn, so I guess you all know I'm in again. Sorry for not posting to this thread sooner - actually, I just found it! I did post something somewhwere a month or two ago asking about it. I worked soooooooooo much OT this year I was not on the web much.

BUT- we just got in around 4 am this morning from my first two week vacation in over ten years! While we were up in Idaho, we got married! As Dadcat told the family there, after 16 years I guess we're pretty committed! And you know what? It does change the relationship. We both noticed something just a little different. Maybe it's the legality. I think it's the affirmation f how much we truly love each other. I don't know and it doesn't matter. I'm very happy to be his wife.

So again, my apologies for such a late post, and to those of you who get your cards a little late. They will be going out this week, to all of you wonderful PT pals. I guess many of you don't "know" me since I've been off the page for sooooo long.

BTW - Grasshopper put up with her stay at the Holiday Pet Hotel while we were gone (it's a really nice place in Encinitas, CA - the cats have beautiful "rooms" on all the walls of two pretty living rooms) but when I brought her home this morning, she let me know she prefers home! Old ladies, old cats, we like our homes. And now, after our trip, I am definitely looking forward to our retirement home in Idaho. It's so beautiful there. "

Now I'm going to read through this thread, but my eyes are a little road weary so I'll be back later!

And you can count on seeing your cards soon! Last year even the overseas ones got there in a little over a week!
Oh, yes, and I'll carry on the tradition as Grasshopper still has lots of fur to sprinkle on your cards, like she did last year!

Love to all, Ko, Dadcat, and Grasshopper

Cincy'sMom
12-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Congratulations Kohala and Dadcat!!!

We got 3 more cards today deom Edwina's Sec, Ally Cat's Mommy and Barbara's. Thak you all, lots of kitty pictures :)

Felicia's Mom
12-06-2003, 04:42 PM
I recieved 3 cards today. Neko1, Zippy Cat and Ally Cat's Mommy.
Thank you all very much.:D

dukedogsmom
12-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Duke liked KrazyAboutKatz' card as well. Although he seemed to prefer Storm's. He really did sniff Storm's the most, I just didn't get it in a pic. I guess that's because there was more of it.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/1205035.jpg
And is this a look of pleasure or what? I really don't know:)
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/1205036.jpg
I am loving all these cards! Next year, I plan on having cards instead of decorated typing paper. I kind of feel bad after all the nice cards I've received. But, it was all I could do this time. Now, I know what to expect!

tomkatzid
12-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Here is how I am starting to hang the cards. But... it won't hold all 50, this is 20, 19 PT's and 1 from my friend:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pdf7b16620dd3263fe67c3b5483fc26c6/fa5d66c6.jpg

PayItForward
12-06-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by kohala

And you can count on seeing your cards soon! Last year even the overseas ones got there in a little over a week!

I am so pleased to hear that. ;)

I have finally finished my cards and they will be in the post box Monday morning. I hope mine arrive as fast.

I have already received several beautiful cards which I will photograph and post about later :D

RICHARD
12-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
Here is how I am starting to hang the cards. But... it won't hold all 50, this is 20, 19 PT's and 1 from my friend:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pdf7b16620dd3263fe67c3b5483fc26c6/fa5d66c6.jpg

lolololol...I just saw one of the cards I sent out........

actually, it's a duplicate.....

tear mine up and toss it in the trash....:rolleyes:

I can't say enough about the effort and the thought put in to cards I have received.....what a great and talented bunch of people you all are....

Nomilynn
12-06-2003, 08:21 PM
Now that I have a digi cam this year, I can post a picture of how I display my cards! I will have to take a picture :)

The cards are all great! Thanks everyone!

Nomilynn
12-06-2003, 08:36 PM
Britt - I tried to send you a PM to thank you for your card, but your PM box is full... soo.. THANKS! :)

tomkatzid
12-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Oh I love your new sig. The kids are so so cute!!!

tomkatzid
12-06-2003, 08:50 PM
Richard I have guessed which card is your duplicate;) So now I'm waiting it's arrival to see how well I know you :D
Katz

slick
12-06-2003, 08:59 PM
I received second card from Captain yesterday (2 for the price of one....:) ). Thank again Captain for MORE STARS ALL OVER THE RUG :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-07-2003, 12:44 AM
I received 3 more cards today. They were from Nomilynn, Slick, and Ally Cat's Mommy. Thanks everyone for the beautiful cards. Naomi, the pic of your furkids is so cute. Vickie, thanks for the funny card. Julie, thanks for the cute pic and little extra gift inside.:)

wolf_Q
12-07-2003, 01:19 AM
Wow! I recieved soooooooo many cards these last two days!

I need to go look but here's what I can remember...

Tomkatzid, Barbara, Ally Cat's Mommy, Edwina's Secretary, Zippy-kat, Robilee, Tubby and Peanuts mom,...many more, I'm gonna go check!

Great cards everyone!! :D

And Emily, I put the beagle sticker on because of Abbey. :) I bought a few packages of stickers and I tried to put ones that matched somewhat up with people's pets...there wasn't a variety of breeds though so some just got cute puppies and kittens. :D

anna_66
12-07-2003, 07:48 AM
Tracey (KrazyaboutKatz), Angus loved Storm's hair:D He was trying to lick it! The card is adorable!

Cathy (Wolfchan), I would like to know a place where I could find a big enough stocking to fit him in:p

Michelle (Neko1), love the picture...you all look sooo happy!

Amy & Ralph (Cincy's Mom-Sadies Dad), you guys always get a wonderful family picture...I love it!

Thanks to all of you!!!!!!

RubyMutt
12-07-2003, 10:29 AM
I recieved two more cards yesterday :)

Thanks Sara and Barbara :D I loved the photos!

RubyMutt
12-07-2003, 01:26 PM
I just got my Christmas card display set up. Thought I would share...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc26b3127cce83d1a95a608c0000001610

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc26b3127cce83d1a937e1d10000001610

:)

tomkatzid
12-07-2003, 01:48 PM
WOW, Beautiful paint on that wall!
It's Sunday :( :( :( :( so no mail.

captain
12-07-2003, 05:03 PM
I received second card from Captain yesterday (2 for the price of one....:) ). Thank again Captain for MORE STARS ALL OVER THE RUG :D :D

WHAT :eek: :eek: !!!!!

Oh No - does that mean I missed someone ??? DAMN. Gonna have to re-check the list when I get home tonight ........

but .......... I would like to say I did it on purpose :D (but I can't. Must have been having a BLONDE moment!!! )

Miss Meow
12-07-2003, 05:23 PM
Michelle, it's not just you ... I just posted your card this morning and saw that I'd put an AIRMAIL sticker on it <blush>. I tried to scribble over it with blue pen, but it now looks an envelope written by an idiot who's tried to scribble over an AIRMAIL sticker ... :o

captain
12-07-2003, 05:37 PM
Miss Meow,

Yesssssssss, Well,.......... OK?

I would like to say I did that too, to you and IttyBittyKitty ......... but I noticed in time and was able to remove the AIRMAIL sticker without resorting to BLUE PEN!

RockyRoad
12-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Britt - I tried to send you a PM to thank you for your card, but your PM box is full... soo.. THANKS! :)

You're welcome! :)

I have now also received cards from Tonya, Auggie, Jenfer, KAK, Barbara, WolfChan, Ally Cat's Mommy, Edwina's Secretary, Wolf_Q, Tomkatzid, Neko1, Tubby & Peanut's Mom, Robilee, and RobinH.

They are all VERY pretty cards, thank you all! :)

Crikit
12-07-2003, 09:52 PM
Finally getting around to doing this :D

I've gotten the following cards (I'm just going to list usernames because well I'm being lazy?),

Robilee's, Wolfchan's (and sorry Tama's staying put ;) )Robinh, Amy and Ralphs (cincy'smom and sadiesdad), Captain, Micki Floppsyladysal,Katers,Krazyaboutkats, Edwina, Jenfer, Auggie, Tubby & Peanut's mom,Cheshirekatt, Anna, Rubymutt and Barbara.

Thanks everyone there all very pretty.

Mine will be sent out this week...hope everyones in the mood for a punny card. :D

Barbara
12-08-2003, 03:03 AM
I have the impression the cards that went out from the USo Europe are very fast:
I have now:
Clara's (Filou and Tigris loved the attitude of the kitties ;)), Lynne's, Cincy's mom's, Tomkatzid's and Robilee's

:D :D :D

They are all so funny and cute and with gorgeous pictures:)

lynnestankard
12-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Thanks to Barbara and Slick - cards arrived this AM. Lovely.

Lynne

tomkatzid
12-08-2003, 02:46 PM
YIPPY SKIPPY we've got cat hair :D Kelcee liked Storm best but did lick Cirrus.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pa721f76b1e2585655ff8d562770eabf8/fa5a26d3.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pd67cec2c4207f79e9629046d2716f951/fa5a2653.jpg
MOMMY.......... What does this mean???
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p2bf1bb7b3e6b6ce7bed939456a89c301/fa5a2627.jpg

tomkatzid
12-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Ashlee, Nina and Lucee tore into them, sorry kitties !
Ashlee liked Sunny !
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pefaa2e173e483fa12ceffa5facdde579/fa5a2557.jpg

Lucee had storm in her mouth and Nina had Sunny in hers. We had to take them back.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pa3acdcc77ccd3880cf2eaf905bf93e6e/fa5a24d3.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p217075873c708e9d14567d72445a2985/fa5a2498.jpg

Everyone is back in their place in the cards, drying out. I am so excited we got hair. I had read everone talking about it. I'm just thrilled. I'm taking the card to work to show my firends !!!:D :D :cool:

Crikit
12-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Wow they're just a pouring in now. :D

Today I got cards from.

Felicia's mom, Emily (lovemyshiba), TomKatzid, Ally cat's mom, Slick, Neko1, Clara, and Naomi & Nathan.

Thanks everyone love the cards.

captain
12-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Kater!!! Thanks, and YES, I did notice the spottie on the card :D

Lut - nope, not yet, but am keeping my eyes peeled :eek:

anna_66
12-08-2003, 03:57 PM
And they are all so wonderful!

Thank you to:
Richard, Lynne, Pict9, Jenfer, dukedogsmom, Slick, Shais_Mom & Nomilynn & Lirathal:D

Barbara
12-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Lut, Naomi and Vickie -your cards arrived:) I love them :D

Cincy'sMom
12-08-2003, 04:21 PM
We got 6 PT cards today!!!

Thank you Slick, Nomilynn & Lirathal, Lynne, Pitc9, Dukedogsmom, and Shais_Mom! Great pictures everyone :)

I took the cards we had so far into work today and everyone was jealous :)

Felicia's Mom
12-08-2003, 07:52 PM
Today I had cards form Cincy' Mom & Sadies Dad, Dukedogsmom,
LynneStankard, Pitc9, Shais Mom, WolfChan, Nomilynn and Slick.

Thank you all for the beautiful cards and pictures!:D

slick
12-08-2003, 09:33 PM
I got 7 cards today......I can't believe how exciting this is:D :D

Thank you to:

Neko1
Zippy_kat
RobiLee
Sadie's Dad & Cincy's Mom
Wolfchan
Naomi & Nate (your card was hilarious!!!)
Dukedogsmom

the pictures of your babies are so sweet and Max and Speckles sends head-bumpies back to you all!!

I also discovered we have Adobe Photoshop at work so I'm going to borrow it and try it out at home and if I like it I'll buy my own copy. (You can do that when you're in the I.T. Dept:D ) Next year the cards you receive from me will be waaaayyy better than this year.

shais_mom
12-08-2003, 11:34 PM
I received Valerie,Slick, Clara, Lynne, and Angie's cards today.
Lynne, I was thrilled to have a pic of your babies!!
They are gorgoeus!

aly
12-08-2003, 11:42 PM
I'm getting pictures taken for the cards next weekend, so my cards probably won't be arriving until near Christmas. I'll work on getting them out as soon as I get the pics back so they won't be late!

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2003, 12:14 AM
Today I received 5 cards from:
Lynne
RedHedd-Georgia
Pitc9-Angie
Dukedogsmom-Valerie
Cincy's Mom& Sadie's Dad-Amy& Ralph

Thank you all for the beautiful cards and pictures of your furkids.:)

I was at my parents house on Sunday and I brought all of the PT Christmas cards that I had received. Both of my parents were very impressed with them and thoroughly enjoyed reading them and looking at all of the great pics of your furkids.:) I told them that I'd share the rest of them as soon as I received more of them.:D

NoahsMommy
12-09-2003, 12:49 AM
Oh my gosh! Everyone's cards have been so wonderful!!

This is so great! :)

My cards go out tomorrow, I just finished printing all my labels...of course with Emma, Noah and Phoebe's help. ;)

Miss Meow
12-09-2003, 01:56 AM
I got 11 cards today! :D I'm so excited! You're all so clever with your cards and pictures :)

lynnestankard
12-09-2003, 05:32 AM
Thanks today go out to -

Robilee
Naomi and Nathan
Jenny & Steve.

:) :) :)

Lynne

lynnestankard
12-09-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by lut
He he, did noweone get my card yet :confused: :( :confused: I wrote to everybody on the list,and my card has pictures of my cats and me :) .....

Lut I received yours last week - but of course we're European - takes a bit longer for the States, Canada and Australia

Lynne

delidog
12-09-2003, 05:52 AM
I Love everyones cards...It is great coming home each day to open them....i got about 1/2 my list out...will do more this week...
unfortunately,I work in Retail...so my time is so short right now....but will finish this week!!!!!
So please don't Anybody think I forgot you...I just have to work in shifts... when I have both time and energy!!!!

This is a Wonderful Idea!!!!
I love everybodys' pics and FUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :) :D
Nicole

HayleyRosie
12-09-2003, 11:04 AM
I got so many wonderful cards! Thanks everyone!

The remainder of my cards go in the mail today.

Cataholic
12-09-2003, 11:26 AM
I need TWO hands for my mail these days! What a total blessed event to get cards from my friends! It is a HOLIDAY everyday!

I thank everyone for the beautiful effort that went into the cards, the lovely sentiments expressed. WOW!

My 'foreign' ones (and Kater, he he he) went out this am. I must confess, it isn't as nice as last years, me with some of the herd, but, Binx's own 'letters' took more than I thought. While I know you all understand, I just wanted to apologize for not at least having a photo of my guys. BUT, who knows? Maybe Spring will find us in a better position, and I can make it up to you. I have even decided NOT to send out greeting cards to my non-pt friends. He he...someone had to make the cut, right?

I wish everyday was like the last 10 have been. Shoot, I would even welcome the odd bill or two that gets mixed in.

micki76
12-09-2003, 11:30 AM
We got 6 yesterday.

Thank you Valerie (dukedogsmom), Amy& Ralph (cincy's mom & sadies dad), Angie (pitc9), Nichole (delidog), Staci (shais_mom) and the hit of the day -

Yep, Tracey's(krazyaboutkatz) card! Wow! They went nuts!:eek:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p096d9fb28f3b81d0cf486943df326442/fa580ea9.jpg
Chester went down the line, sniffing each one
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pb68e6f8537cb794faa6ff97b4adcc75d/fa580eac.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p398986632c3921a6a5090abeff82a996/fa580f14.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p7e100096bcda7f557c807f1456b1c4d9/fa57fd2e.jpg
Millie jumped up and decided to eat a little :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/paccbf56d04bfedbe19202b8df88fd9a9/fa580eda.jpg
Chester jumped up to try get it (this is about chest high)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p49a487d2f8b18333d8873024c96588cc/fa580ec7.jpg
LOL! This almost looks like the other half of the pic above
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p1bdc55877614753120ce088e0f3c82fc/fa580eb2.jpg
Millie was so tired from all the "cat fur frenzy" that she took a little snooze
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pcca0d0318c0673bb9bd2460b08961f81/fa580ea3.jpg

lovemyshiba
12-09-2003, 12:25 PM
6 here yesterday too!!
Amy and Ralph--I love the picture!!
Valerie--Duke's picture is adorable!!
Staci--I love the card!!
Nicole--adorable card!!
Julie--I love the picture of Ally and Connor!!
Angie--wonderful card!!!

I feel like such a schmuck for not doing pictures:(
Maybe next year:)

Thanks everyone!!!!!

robinh
12-09-2003, 12:39 PM
I'm a terrible person. I should be coming on and letting you know who I've received cards from, but my home computer (where the cards are) takes so darned long to post - that I don't do it there. And when I get to work and remember that I should post, the cards are at home.

I have loved getting all of them. The cards are great and the pictures are fabulous. I am so impressed by the creativity in them.

I will tell you the kids were not too sure about krazyaboutkatz's great card. Max was really interested in each little piece of fur. He seemed so serious, I started to laugh which of course offended him. He also followed me around the rest of the evening. I don't know if he though I was going to produce a cat or what?

Christmas is a tough time for me. I lost both of my parents in December - 15 years apart. The card exchange has really brighened the season for me. Thank you all so very much!

anna_66
12-09-2003, 01:04 PM
I agree with Johanna, everyday is like Christmas when you come home to all these wonderful cards:)

Today I received cards from:

Lut, Redhedd, and delidog

Thanks girls:D

Forgot to show you all how I'm dispalying my cards.
http://stranglethecat.com/Uploads/5/pc090004.jpg

I'm running out of wall space already!

catland
12-09-2003, 02:13 PM
gosh - you guys are so organized. I got the international cards sent out first. Then today, when I was at the dealership getting an oil change, I brought cards with me and filled out some more.

I love all the cards - I don't quite know how to display all of them yet.

Sorry, but you won't be seeing pics of my gang - I'm lucky to get the cards out:eek:

kohala
12-09-2003, 03:39 PM
Coming back to San Diego after being in Idaho always bums Dadcat out (and now I know why - God made a beautiful place up there in the mountains!), so what a delight to finally get my mail from the post office yesterday and find I had *14* :D Christmas Cards! It really perked him up, needless to say. And now that mail is being delivered, there were *5* more last night!
I spent last night addressing all my cards (sorry, Richard and Georgia, I was a little sleepy and addressed them upside down :o !) and will finish up today and get them mailed. I had to take a couple of days off from work as all the driving irritated my bad back more than I realized! :(
No time for pics this year, but Grasshopper is sniffing around (even tho she's sick :( - I think she caught a cold at the Pet Hotel) and shedding on the cards again like she did last year!
So watch out for falling fur-flakes!!!!
Thank you to Captain (loved the falling stars!), Micki, Lovemyshiba, Cheshirekatt, Rubymutt, Jenfer, Edwina's Secretary, Wolf Q, tomkatzid, Anna_66, Neko 1, Felicia's Mom, Auggie, RobiLee, for the cards that were waiting for us, and to Dukedogsmom, Barbara, Slick, Zippy-Kat, and KrazyaboutKatz for the cards that came last night.

neko1
12-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the wonderful christmas cards that I have received!!! It is so much fun to participate in the exchange! I love getting all the beautiful cards and I love the pictures of everyone and their pets.

Special thanks to the following people whose cards I have received: Anna_66, Auggie, Barbara, Captain, Cheshirekatt, Cincy's mom & Sadie's Dad, Delidog, Dukedogsmom, Edwina's Secretary, Felicia's mom, Jenfer, KAK, Lovemyshiba, Lut, LynneStankard, Micki, Miss Meow, Pitc9, RedHedd, RobinH, RubyMutt, Shais_Mom, Tomkatzid, Tubby & Peanut's mom, Wolf_Q Zippy-kat, Clara4457, RobiLee, and Slick!!!:D :D :D

Felicia's Mom
12-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Today my thanks for the beautiful cards go to:

Delidog- very cute card.

Lut- that is beautiful.

Krazyaboutkatz- I don't have a picture of it, but I let Felicia and Beau sniff the fur.
Felicia started with Storm's and sniffed his the longest. She then went briefly to each of the others, then came back to Storm's and started to lick it.
Beau also tried to lick Storm's but he spent most of his time sniffing Sunny's. I don't think he even went to the other two.

Thank you again!!!

kohala
12-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Thank you, Pitc9, Lynne Stankard, SadiesDad & Cincysmom, Clara 4457, Shais Mom, and Gini! Such fun and lovely cards! I hope to get mine mailed tomorrow. Had to take Grasshopper to the vet, shes sneezing and coughing like crazy.
Like they said, pets in a kennel, kids in day care - it only takes one sneeze!! sigh

slick
12-09-2003, 08:58 PM
I got 3 cards today:

Thank you to Clara, Lut, Lynn. All your cards are so beautiful,

To Begal, Ketchum and Dan: Max and Speckles have commented on how smart you are to make out your own message and picture to include. Unfortunately their Meowmie won't let them on the puter.....too much hair :eek:

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2003, 10:30 PM
I received 2 more cards today from Lut and Shais Mom. Thanks for the gorgeous home made card Lut. Thanks Staci for the adorable kitten card. :)
I'm so glad that most of your furkids have enjoyed my furkids fur. It seems that Storm's fur is the most popular.:) BTW he acts like a dog more than a cat. Maybe that's why the doggies like him.:)

luckies4me
12-09-2003, 11:46 PM
Tracy, Ewok just started to eat all the fur lol! He loves Storm and Cirrus's the best. He actually ate some of it! :eek: :D

Thanks to everyone for the beautiful cards. I would list them all, but it's my bedtime and my rat is about to give birth so I should get going. :)

Cheshirekatt
12-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the people I've received cards from so far:

Ally Cat's Mommy, Anna_66, Barbara, Captain, Cincy's Mom, Delidog, Dukedogsmom, Edwina's Secretary, Felicia's Mom, Jenfer, Kater, KrazyaboutKatz, Lovemyshiba, Micki, Neko1, Nomilynn & Lirathal, Pict9, RedHedd, RobinH, RubyMutt, Shais_Mom, Tomkatzid, Tubby & Peanut's Mom, Wolf_Q, WolfChan, Zippy-kat, Clara, Robilee and Slick!

Getting the mail is so fun! I could tell I was getting greedy when I experienced disappointment at receiving only two cards today!

lynnestankard
12-10-2003, 04:41 AM
Another day of cards!! Lovely! Many thanks go out to -
Valerie, Richard, Ang., and Tonya - lovely thought and cards - xxx

Lynne

luckies4me
12-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Ok, now that I am awake enough to type correctly I can send my many thanks to everyone who has sent a card. ;) Thank you so much to the following people who sent their wonderful Christmas cards my way. They are all so beautiful and I really enjoy reading each one and looking at the pictures. Thanks to:

Tracey (KAK, the fur's still flying), Lynn (the card was SO beautiful!!! :D I am keeping the stickers), Rubymutt (love that pup of yours!), Jenfer (very very cute), Barbara (what beautiful kitties you have!)Dukedogsmom (Wonderful picture of Duke and a great idea for cards!) Cincy's Mom (cute family pic :) ), Edwina's Secretary (fantastic card. Did you make it yourself?) WolfQ (Amy, as always a very beautiful card. Did I spell your PT name right?),
Tubby and Peanut's mom (hehe, that pic is priceless!), RobinH (that's a lot of dogs :eek: Your bigger doggie looks a lot like a dog I used to share my life with), PitC9 (cute puppy and kitty!),
Shais_mom (aww, love the card), ........................have to continue in another post.

My hammie babies just opened their eyes!!!!:D

luckies4me
12-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Whee, I love cute wittle hammy babies! :D

Ok, the rest of my thanks goes to:

Anna66 (you know I just adore those pups of yours!;) ), Captain (beautiful bird, beautiful dogs!), CheshireKatt (cute cute cute!), Micki76 (tee hee, antlers and candy canes, oh my!), Zippy (give your beautiful bun a kiss for me!), WolfChan (thanks so much, and I will make sure to give every one of the ratties a huge tummy kiss just from you!), Julie (very beautiful words, thanks so much :) ), Slick (I am keeping this card forever! I cried reading it, and will never throw it away.......at least on purpose :p. It really touched me and I thank you so much), Tomkatzid (thanks to your both!), Neko1 (cute card, and of course, even cuter kitties!), Angie ( I like the photo you included, it's very cute.) Emily (LOL, can't believe they all fit :p), Felicia's mom (beautiful card), Robilee (thanks so much for the card. Your pup is just beautiful! Also, where did you find the paper that's shiney on one side and regular on the other? ), Clara (LOL at that card. I just had to giggle when I read it).

Thanks again to EVERYONE! :D

Andie
12-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Mine should go out today! Sorry they might be slightly late.
Oh Richard, don't feel bad all I did was handwrite mine too. (that's a lot of writing for me all Dustin did was sign)

RICHARD
12-10-2003, 04:21 PM
I went to mail my second to last set of cards today at lunch, I saw a gentleman trying to put his Xmas cards into the mailbox-He had so many they wouldn't fit into the slot!!!

I think he belonged to some kind of computer/internet site!

:eek:

I't great to get mail!!!!

The thing that scares me the most is getting all the pics and cards mixed up!!!!

Thanks Andie!
My wrist doesn't hurt anymore!:)

captain
12-10-2003, 05:09 PM
I got 12 (I think) cards yesterday!!!

BUT cannot list from whom because I was "tired and emotional"- which means, I had something to drink!!! , having just returned home from the ROBBIE WILLIAMS concert.

I opened all the cards tho, ooooo'd and aahhh'd my husband awake, and proceeded to show him all the cards at 2am this morning!!!:rolleyes:

Will write my thanks to all concerned tomorrow ............... still on the Robbie Williams HIGH!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Waaaaaaaa. I didn't get any cards today! Not a one!! I had to ask Terry twice if he had gotten the snail mail because I didn't even get any catalogs or anything - highly unusual. So I guess the post office took the day off today, which means I'll get twice as many tomorrow - yippee!! :D

jenfer
12-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Hi all,

I am going to write a summary of all the cards I have got (using PT ID)
-Ally Cat's Mommy
-Anna_66
-Auggie
-Barbara
-Captain
-Cheshirekatt
-Cincy's Mom &SadiesDad
-Dukedogsmom
-Edwina's Secretary
-Felicia's Mom
-KrazyaboutKatz
-Lovemyshiba
-Lut
-LynneStankard
-Micki
-Neko1
-Nomilynn & Lirathal
-Pitc9
-RedHedd
-RobinH
-RubyMutt
-Sara Luvs Her Tinky
-Tomkatzid
-Tubby & Peanut's Mom
-Wolf_Q
-WolfChan
-Zippy-kat
-Cara4457
-RobiLee
-Slick

Whew... that's quite a list. :D I want to thank everyone for their lovely cards... the effort and the pretty pictures too.

I told my mom Chilli have received a lot of Christmas Cards. She told Chilli about it, but Chilli was busy watching TV that she doesn't pay attention to my mom. :D Still, both of us are thankful. For those who mentioned baby Gigi, she thank you too. :D

micki76
12-10-2003, 09:25 PM
4 today! :) from Lynne, Georgia, Sara, & Lut!

Thank you all so much. My kiddo’s are getting a charge out of smelling the kitties on all your cards! :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2003, 10:21 PM
I only received 1 today. It's from Gini. Thanks for the beautiful cat card Gini. :) Hopefully I'll receive a few more tomorrow.:)

K9karen
12-11-2003, 12:20 AM
I mailed all my cards on Monday so I hope you all get them by the end of this week! Thank you, thank you, thank you.. they were great! I'm like a little kid, running for the mail every day (beating out Klo who has to run to the door first!)

12-11-2003, 09:24 AM
I get cards every day now!! FUN FUN FUN!!
Today, ONLY 1 card: from Catland!

Thanks everybody!!

shais_mom
12-11-2003, 12:37 PM
I received a boatload today!! :)
from Sara ( great pic)
Karen (ditto - lovely pic!)
Lut - (what a cool little card!!)
Richard and Eddie (lol)
Jenny and Steve (very cool front, back and inside)
Gini (cute card)
Britt (thank you great pics and pawprints!!)

thanks everyone!!

anna_66
12-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Well, in the last 2 days I've only received 2 cards, but what beautiful ones they are!

Thank you so much K9Karen & Sara luves her Tinky:)

luckies4me
12-11-2003, 01:34 PM
I recieved two more yesterday from Naomi and Lut. Thank you both sooo much! :D

Barbara
12-11-2003, 03:30 PM
This week brought so many cards:
Catland -love your smilie kitties
RobieLee: gorgeous pic of Katie
Tom and Katz: the dogs look joyous , Kelcee doesn't like the idea of posing for a Christmas card
Richard and Eddie (who of you did the handwriting?)
Slick: love that card, Tigris said he would follow the instructions
Zippy-kat: what a beautiful calligraphic writing
Michelle: love that little picture of you and the furkids with the red bows
Rosie -extrakissies for Hayley and Mandy for posing so nicely
Valerie -cute Duke - these small pictures you all have don't exist here-they are so sweet
Auggie: one of the cutest cards of all -love the look of the kitties:D
Pitc9: oh that cute puppy in the box
Redhedd- the ultimate orangie Santa:D
Shais mom: the only pet bear so far!

This is the only real Christmas fun here as these days are by far too busy:D

Cincy'sMom
12-11-2003, 04:00 PM
We got 2 yesterday and 3 today!! Thank you Sara Luvs her Tinky, K9Karen, Lut, Gini and Richard!!!

I sound like a broken record, but this is so fun!! I love coming home to all the mail and seeing the creatve cards people make or buy :)

robinh
12-11-2003, 06:34 PM
I sat down tonight and looked at all the wonderful cards. So far, I've received cards from:

Ally Cat's Mommy
Anna_66
Auggie
Barbara
Captain
Cheshirekatt
Cincy's Mom & Sadie's Dad
Delidog
Dukedogsmom
Edwina's Secretary
Felicia's Mom
FloppsyLadySally
Gini
Jenfer
K9Karen
KrazyaboutKatz
Lovemyshiba
LynneStandard
Micki
Neko1
Nomilynn & Lirathal
Pict9
RedHedd
RubyMutt
SaraLuvsHerTinky
Shais_Mom
Tonkatzid
Tubby & peanut's Mom
Wolf_Q
Zippy-kat
Clara4457
RobiLee
Slick

Wow, what a list. I do want to tell everyone THANK YOU so much for the beautiful and creative cards. The great holiday wishes are just fantastic. I love the pictures too. Really puts a face to the furbabies we all talk about.

Again,
T H A N K Y O U ! ! ! !

:D :D :D :D

Felicia's Mom
12-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Yesterday I got a card from RedHedd.
Today I had cards from
Brit
K9Karen
Gini
Sara luves her Tinky

Thanks for the beautiful cards and pictures.:D

jenfer
12-11-2003, 10:13 PM
2 more cards today: Gini & Delidog. Thank you. :D

slick
12-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Today I got 3 cards:

RedHedd: LOL I just love the picture of the kitty on the front
Gini: your words gave me the warm and fuzzies :) :) Me too!!
The Pays people: what a lovely card - so creative

Thank you so very much.

Oh and guess what?? I came home from work tonight to find a Christmas ball ornament in the middle of the living room floor. Don't know who the culprit is but I suspect Speckles. She does excited with the tree but doesn't try to climb it.....or does she.....

kohala
12-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Thank you guys! I sent the last of mine out today - the overseas and back east cards went yesterday. Sorry for the no-fur in so many of them - Grasshopper just wasn't in a sheddy mood - she's got a bit of a cold - poor baby.
Thanks for funderful cards to Tubby & Peanut's Mom, Nomilynn, Sara luvs her Tinky, and Lut yesterday, and PayItForward (and PayForIt :D ) today!

krazyaboutkatz
12-12-2003, 01:01 AM
I received 4 cards from PT people on the list and one unexepected card from a PT person not on the list. They were from:
K9Karen-Karen,thanks for the beautiful card/picture and the fur from Logan. My cats loved it. Storm got very excited.

Sara luvs her Tinky-Sara, thanks for the beautiful card and pic.

FloppsyLadySally- Brit, thanks for the beautiful card. That's a great pic of you with Oreo and Malley.

Delidog- Nicole, thanks for the beautiful cat card.

Everyone on the list should have received my card by now. If you haven't please let me know. I mailed all of the international cards on Dec. 1st and the rest of my cards on Dec. 4th. Thanks again everyone.

RubyMutt
12-12-2003, 09:17 AM
*sigh* My computer contracted a pretty bad virus. Almost all the time while I've been at home my boyfriend has been fixing things on my computer (I'm pretty ignorant when I comes to technical things, but I am so GRATEFUL he's doing whatever he is doing). Consequently, I haven't been able to get on PT much in the past few days :( Although, I have received tons of cards since my last post :D

Thank you Clara, Staci, Valerie, Angie, Tracey, Gini, Libby, Lynne, Sara, Lut, Georgia, Naomi, & Nathan. I've really enjoyed getting all the cards :)

shais_mom
12-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Thank Nomi and Nicole ( delidog)!! Those are the ones I got today!! :)

anna_66
12-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Thank you so much Gini, FloppyLadySally & Fox-gal. All of them are wonderful:D

Cincy'sMom
12-12-2003, 04:04 PM
We received twomore cards today!!! Thank you Britt and Jenny and Steve...Kitty pictures all around!!!! Too cute!!

neko1
12-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Just received cards from Naomi, Britt, and K9Karen! :) Love all the pictures!!!! Thanks so much:D

Felicia's Mom
12-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Today I recieved 2 cards. My thanks go to Fox-gal and Jenny & Steve.:)

slick
12-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Richard, I received your card today. Thanks for the comments.

Me??????? An instigator???????:eek:

Never ;)

krazyaboutkatz
12-13-2003, 12:22 AM
I received 3 more cards today.:)

Richard- thanks for the funny card.:) BTW you have beautiful handwriting.

Fox-gal-Libby, thanks for the cute bear card.:)

Andie & Redneck Pit Lover- Andrea & Dustin, thanks for the cute snowman card.:)

Nomilynn
12-13-2003, 02:08 AM
I have received LOTS of cards, and I'm trying my best to PM everyone a thank you, but in case I've missed anyone -

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for all the great cards! I just love them.. they are like little gifts all in themselves :)

pitc9
12-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful cards, my hubby is getting used to the fact that the pups are getting more X-Mas cards than he is!!! :D :D

I was going to try to have pictures taken of the pups, hubby and I for cards, but I don't think Buddy would sit sill being that close to him!:o

I sure hope everyone here at PT has a WONDERFUL Holiday Season!!!

RockyRoad
12-13-2003, 11:52 AM
We have received lots more cards the past week or so:

Thanks to Richard, Andie & Dustin, Staci, Sara Luvs Her Tinky, Gini, K9Karen, Amy & Ralph, Slick, Pitc9, Valerie, Naomi & Nathan, and Lut for the beautiful cards. :)

jenfer
12-13-2003, 02:42 PM
K9Karen: Great picture. :D
Andie & Redneck Pit Lover: Thank you!
FloppsyLadySally: Very cute card!!!

Thank you everyone!

shais_mom
12-13-2003, 10:34 PM
Thank you Andie and Dustin!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-13-2003, 11:31 PM
I only received 1 PT Christmas card today. Thank you Kohala for the beautiful card. :)

RubyMutt
12-14-2003, 12:00 AM
I received 5 cards over the weekend :D

Thanks Britt, Nicole, Jenny & Steve, Ralph & Amy, and Andrea & Dustin :) Loved all the cards!

Cincy'sMom
12-14-2003, 10:17 AM
We got 2 yesterday!! Thank you Andrea and Dustin and Kim!

RICHARD
12-14-2003, 12:59 PM
i finished sending out the last of my cards yesterday!

Thank you all, again!!

barbara,

THANK YOU....eddie helped with the cards but I did the writing..

KAK,
My parents paid for my early schooling so they did get something out of it;)

Slick,
lol.......I really didn't mean that.
;)

Nomi,
you are welcome!

Floppy,
You are welcome.

Andie,

Rams?????

oh, alright......RAMS!!!

But not this weekend!

wolf_Q
12-14-2003, 01:34 PM
I've received so many cards lately and I haven't had a chance to update which ones........I'll do that soon! I love all of them!

KAK, I let Nebo sniff the kitties' fur...umm he didn't just sniff them, he ate Cirrus' fur! :eek:

kohala
12-14-2003, 02:54 PM
KAK, I let Nebo sniff the kitties' fur...umm he didn't just sniff them, he ate Cirrus' fur! :eek:

Watch out for the hairball!!:D :D :D

captain
12-14-2003, 03:24 PM
Finally got all the cards up in the lounge, and took a pic for you all.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p9bdc2e59c1fce7e8dde9b643751a987c/fa4e17c4.jpg

K9karen
12-14-2003, 04:02 PM
Michelle.. what a GREAT PICTURE!!! I JUST love it! What a terrific pose!!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
12-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Great picture of Captain, Michelle! You card display looks great!!

I got most of ours up yesterday, on the front door. We are out of room though, and will have to do a second door. I still have 6 more to put up now!!!

slick
12-14-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by captain
Finally got all the cards up in the lounge, and took a pic for you all.http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p9bdc2e59c1fce7e8dde9b643751a987c/fa4e17c4.jpg
Ahem......I don't see any stars.......:D

captain
12-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Ahem......I don't see any stars.......:D

Hee Hee .............. Lucky for me ....... I didn't send MYSELF a card. So no stars could fall out ............ :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2003, 10:54 PM

KAK, I let Nebo sniff the kitties' fur...umm he didn't just sniff them, he ate Cirrus' fur! :eek: I'm glad he liked the fur. Luckily Cirrus wasn't there in person or he may have tried to eat him too.:eek:

luckies4me
12-15-2003, 03:47 PM
Sorry everyone but my cards are finally being sent tomorrow, I promise! :o I have just been so busy lately, really really busy lol. I finally have all the handmade ones done, but people are also getting two store bought ones.......they go to different people, as I ran out and then just decided to make the rest myself. :p Please let me know when you guy's get them, and I apologize in advance for them being late. :)

Kfamr
12-15-2003, 05:53 PM
I've been finding starts EVERYWHERE lol. :o :p

Cincy'sMom
12-15-2003, 06:06 PM
We gota card from Fox-Gal today! Thank You Libby!

Cincy'sMom
12-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Here 's the card wehave up so far...I still have 8 or so to add!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p242741bca8ad35c252ae992b49c4704e/fa4a217e.jpg

jenfer
12-15-2003, 07:04 PM
Yay, I received 6 cards today! They are from Kohala & Dadcat, Miss Meow, PayItForward & PaysForIt, Foxgal, Ramanth, Kater. ALL OF THEM ARE LOVELY! THANK YOU. I love them all. :D

RubyMutt
12-15-2003, 07:43 PM
2 more today :D

Thanks K9Karen and Kohala & Dadcat! :D Love the cards!

Felicia's Mom
12-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Saturday-Andrea and Dustin

Monday: The Websters, R. King and Kimberly Smith.

Thank you all very much!:D :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2003, 10:50 PM
I received 2 more cards today.:) They are from Kim aka Ramanth and Jenny and Steve aka PayItForward and PaysForIt. Both cards are beautiful. Thank you very much.:D

slick
12-15-2003, 11:34 PM
I got 8 cards today!!!!!

Hmmm...and I see that some of you have included fur......Max and Speckles continue to investigate :D :D

Kohala and Dadcat: I just love the pic on the front and the surprise in the card.
Johanna: thank you so much for the kind words and your little surprise. I feel the same way.
Miss Meow: Adorable picture.
HayleyRosie: Haley and Mandy sure did pose nice.
Shais_Mom: thank you for the cute card
Sara: What can I say?? Cuddles right back to Tink and Jupiter.
Andie & Redneck Pit Lover: love the card.
And finally Jen: Your card was a real surprise but I still only see 15 cats????;) ;)

What a great community we have here. Thank you all so very much. :) :) :)

delidog
12-16-2003, 04:47 AM
Oh Captain,
You are such a Stunning Spottie!!!!!!!
Strike The Pose!!!!!!

Bye The Way....Were there cards in that photo???:D

I guess I couldn't see past Beautiful Mon'Captain!!!;) :) :D

shais_mom
12-16-2003, 06:00 AM
Monday I received
Rosemary's, Libby's,Kohala's.

Thanks everyone!! :)

captain
12-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Thanks Deli ............... :D

Got 4 cards yesterday ......... and will run through the list shortly.

My husband commented "we have never, ever had so many cards ........... it is fantastic" :rolleyes:

This from the darling man who said "why are you sending people you don't know cards" :D

Now he understands ........... :cool:

anna_66
12-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Over the last few days I've received cards from:

Pay it forward & Pays for it, Andie & Redneck Pit Lover, Ramanth, Kohala & HaleyRosie

Thank you all so much, they're beautiful:D

Cincy'sMom
12-16-2003, 04:08 PM
|Thank you Kohala!!! We got your card today :)

Andie
12-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
i finished sending out the last of my cards yesterday!

Andie,

Rams?????

oh, alright......RAMS!!!

But not this weekend!

You notice that wasn't in my handwriting!

RICHARD
12-16-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Andie
You notice that wasn't in my handwriting! :)

Felicia's Mom
12-16-2003, 09:20 PM
Today I had 2 cards. They were from Richard and Miss Meow. Thanks to both of you for the nice cards and thanks to Miss Meow for the lovely picture.:D

slick
12-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Special thanks to my 3 senders of cards:

K9Karen: Love the picture. Nice pose Logan.
Crikit: Cute card.
Ally Cat's Mommy: Thank you so much for the surprise inside and PCB did a great job on the picture.

Again, thank you all for your kind words.

krazyaboutkatz
12-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Today I only received 1 card. It was from Miss Meow. Nicole, thanks for the beautiful card and cute pic inside.:)

Kfamr
12-16-2003, 11:25 PM
Sorry I haven't been saying which cards I got, I'll try to do that tomorrow. I'm going to organize them in some pretty way so I can save them. Also, my cards have been sent.

I have a half day tomorrow because of finals so hopefully i'll have time to go through, organize and write down who's i've recieved. :)

anna_66
12-17-2003, 02:52 PM
I just received your card today...how appropriate:D

Cincy'sMom
12-17-2003, 04:20 PM
We also got our card today Nicole!! Very cute card...excellent pictures inside!! Thank you!

captain
12-17-2003, 05:45 PM
I have received so many cards, and am keeping a list of thank-yous to send via PM.

Yesterday, I got Richard, Gini and Johanna's cards ......... thanks so much!:D

Johanna - WHERE IS MY PIC OF THE BINXY BOY???? :)

It is so funny to read "I only got 1 card today"!!! We are so spoilt now - we are used to receiving AT LEAST 3 a day :D!!!!

RubyMutt
12-17-2003, 07:57 PM
The past couple days I received cards from Richard, Rosemary, & Tracy :D

Thanks for the great cards guys! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-17-2003, 11:20 PM
I received 2 more cards today. They're from Rosemary aka HayleyRosie and Laurie aka lbaker. Thanks for the beautiful cards. :)

anna_66
12-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Received your card today cataholic, thank you! Tell your sis the big boy says HI!:D

Cincy'sMom
12-18-2003, 04:17 PM
We got 2 more cards today! Thank you Crickit (Spot may not get a brother, but he may get a certain Black and White boy cousin visiting for a week or two) and HayleyRosie!

RubyMutt
12-18-2003, 07:30 PM
1 more today! Thanks Laurie :D

delidog
12-18-2003, 08:24 PM
I want To Say A BLANKET THANK YOU!!!!
To ALL the Wonderful Pet Talkers!!!!!!

You have made Our Holiday Season a Lot Brighter.....
Unfortunately,I am a retail Sales Mgr....So my hours are about 65 or more per week at this time....which is why I haven't individually listed when I receive The Beautiful Cards each Day.....But it is the Highlight of my day,to come home and check the Mailbox.....
My only day off in 10 will be X-mas Day....I will then Thank everyone....and take photos of My Card display.....AND of My Bandanas,Mon Captain!!!!!!!
I just want Everyone to know how much I appreciate their Kind words and efforts!!!!!!
Nicole
and The Furkids!!!

kohala
12-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by captain
My husband commented "we have never, ever had so many cards ........... it is fantastic" :rolleyes:

This from the darling man who said "why are you sending people you don't know cards" :D

Now he understands ........... :cool:

I can soooooooooo relate to that!!

Dadcat the original grinch loves the cards!! He of the :rolleyes: :rolleyes: when I was making mine out! Sorry for shortchanging you guys on the fur this year - herself hasn't been feeling too good and wasn't laying next to me when I did nost of them:( . (She's perked up now, tho!)

kohala
12-18-2003, 09:36 PM
And now to catch up on posting my Thank You's (you all have sent such nice cards, notes, and pictures, by the way!.) These have come since I last posted _ Miss Meow, Richard, HayleyRosie, RedHedd, Cheshirekatt, K9Karen, FLS (aka Brit), Andie, and robinh!! I love the cards with pictures!

I know you all are getting ready for "The Holidays", whether planning get-togethers, trips, or how best to hide out (my favorite option.)

That's my excuse for not posting more, lately, and I'm sticking to it! :D

I love you guys! (no beer in hand, honest!) You're my Christmas decorations this year! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Miss Meow
12-18-2003, 10:17 PM
I've received lots of cards this week: the mailman is my new best friend! Thanks Gini, Richard, Hayley Rosie, Cataholic, Delidog (god, woman, that's the weirdest Christmas card I've ever seen! ;)), Kohala, Ramanth, Angie and Redneck Pit Lover.

The loungeroom looks gorgeous with all your cards hanging up :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-18-2003, 10:45 PM
I'd just like to thank everyone again for all of your beautiful cards and pictures. So far I've received 44 from the list and 2 unexpected and 1 expected cards from Pet Talkers not on the list.:) I don't think I've ever received this many Christmas cards in my life. I love it!!!:D

shais_mom
12-19-2003, 06:14 AM
I received Laurie's, Nicole's,( what a great pic!!! ) and Tracy's ( great pic also!!! )

Thank you everyone!

Felicia's Mom
12-19-2003, 12:17 PM
My latest cards have been from Cricket and LBaker. Thanks to both of you for the cute cards.:D

shais_mom
12-19-2003, 12:18 PM
Thanks Johanna!!
Got yours today!

ramanth
12-19-2003, 01:01 PM
I've sent out a lot of cards, but not all of them. But trust me. Everyone WILL get a card from me. :)

Cat bite and Toronto trip delayed me. :(

kohala
12-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Cat bite and Toronto trip delayed me. :(

I missed this post or thread I'm sure, but I am curious - Cat Bite? :confused:

anna_66
12-19-2003, 02:54 PM
I missed this post or thread I'm sure, but I am curious - Cat Bite? :confused:

It's Here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39215&highlight=Missing+cameras) kohala:)

lbaker & catland, I received both of your cards today. I really loved them both. Thank you so much:D

Cincy'sMom
12-19-2003, 03:41 PM
We received 9 cards today and only two of them were PTers...the family is finally kicking in ;) The cards today were from Catland and Johanna today :) Thank you!!!

jenfer
12-19-2003, 10:22 PM
So far, I have only received like 3 cards from friends all the others are from PT. :D I have received more during this week...Richard, Kfamr, Crikit, HayleyRosie & Luckies4me. Thank you everyone. :)

luckies4me
12-20-2003, 12:08 AM
WOW cool someone actually got a card from me before Christmas lol. I thought for sure they would be late. Thank goodness! :D

Jenfer, I am glad you got it on time. :) Now I feel a little better that the others will make it on time as well. :p

Kfamr
12-20-2003, 12:15 AM
I'm so glad my cards are making it some place too! :o

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2003, 01:11 AM
I received 2 cards today. They're from KayAnn aka Kfamr and Tracy aka Crikit. Thanks so much for the beautiful cards. :D

jenfer
12-20-2003, 03:03 PM
2 more cards today: Catland and Cataholic! Thank you for your beautiful cards! :D

tomkatzid
12-20-2003, 06:24 PM
The cards have taken over the wall:eek: We didn't put a tree so these cards are our only Christmas decorations. And WOW what a decoration it is. If I have been keeping good enough track, we should have only 10 more to receive. Then I will take another pic and post them all.
The cards are wonderful. We love each and everyone of them.
Thank you all so very much, Katz and Tom

RubyMutt
12-20-2003, 07:12 PM
4 more :D :D

Thanks KayAnn, Cass, Nicole, and Johanna :) I love all the cards!

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2003, 07:27 PM
I received 2 more cards today. They're from Johanna aka Cataholic and Cass aka Luckies4me. Thank you both for the beautiful cards.:) I went through my list and checked off those that I have received. According to my list, I only have 8 more cards to receive. That's pretty good to receive this many before Christmas for a group this size.:)

Karen
12-20-2003, 08:23 PM
I just mailed all our cards tonight. Love all the cards we've recieved, and all the pictures and little presents enclosed! I hope at least some people get them before Christmas. I was at the only Post Office in Boston open after 5 on a Friday - so I was told, anyway, and stood waiting for my number to be called for literally an hour. All because I was a dummy, and didn't buy air mail stamps when I bought the other stamps. Doh!

But, as Dr. Pence (a friend's Dad) used to say "The Wise Men didn't get there overnight!" So I hope you will all at least get them by Epiphany!

Cincy'sMom
12-21-2003, 09:47 AM
Kay- We got your card yesterday! Thank you!! I love all the pics of Simba and Nala, esp. the one on the back...too cute!!

I keep my list at work (cause that'e where I did my cards!) but I think there are 11 we have not recieved yet....we may have to branchout to a third door...the first two are almost full!!

slick
12-21-2003, 12:59 PM
Sorry but I've neglected in telling you the cards I received this week. Special thanks to:

Wolf_Q - love Neba's footprint....
Ramanth - Beautiful card (I just love all the stamps)
Fox-gal - I received two cards from you - very cute pictures on the front.

I don't know how many more are left to come because I'm not keeping track.

Thank you thank you all for your kind words.

Miss Meow
12-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Today's mail:

Phone bill - bin
Water rates - bin
Jasmine's microchip change of address - file
Gas bill - bin
Card from BastetsMum - yay!

Thank you :)

kohala
12-21-2003, 10:11 PM
My card to you was returned Friday - one fo my fmaous dysleixc silps in yoru address. :o 624, 264, what's the difference? Doesn't the Postperson know everyone on your street in your little So.Cal. town like they do(n't) here? So sorry, it'll get there a little late -:(

captain
12-21-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Today's mail:

Phone bill - bin
Water rates - bin
Jasmine's microchip change of address - file
Gas bill - bin
Card from BastetsMum - yay!

Thank you :)

Don't you just hate BILLS during the Christmas period!!!!:p

shais_mom
12-21-2003, 11:33 PM
I got Redd Head on Sat.
Thanks everyone!!
Actually Captain I hate the ones AFTER Christmas more!! ;)

lynnestankard
12-22-2003, 06:07 AM
Sorry I've fallen behind with thanking everyone - the cards keep coming and Bagels eaten my list!!! I don't believe that cat - I left it in the kitchen overnight on Thursday and Friday morning was greeted by - - - - - -confetti!
This morning however I can thank Laurie, Tracy and KayAnn (beautiful pics.,) - the rest of the cards are taking two doors and look very festive.
If I've not mentioned your name - rest assured your cards up on a door!!

(I return to pasting confetti together - - - - - - )

Lynne

anna_66
12-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Kay (Kfamr) I received your card, it was beautiful:D Thank you so much!

I've been keeping track & only 7 names left on my list:eek: :D

Felicia's Mom
12-22-2003, 08:19 AM
Friday I recieved a card from Kfamr. Saturday my 2 cards were from Cataholic and Catland. Thanks to all of you. :D

I have just 6 cards left to recieve. I hope everyone has the cards I sent.

ramanth
12-22-2003, 11:26 AM
Ramanth - Beautiful card (I just love all the stamps)
I'm a stamp-a-holic. :D

I've recieved quite a few cards and I love them all!! :)

RICHARD
12-22-2003, 01:10 PM
My card to you was returned Friday - one fo my fmaous dysleixc silps in yoru address. :o 624, 264, what's the difference? Doesn't the Postperson know everyone on your street in your little So.Cal. town like they do(n't) here? So sorry, it'll get there a little late -:(

Quite alright....

my grandmom lived at 10464!!!!

;)

one day I'll tell the story of a GIANT mixup involving grandma, an irritated man and the Nightstalker/Richard Ramirez.....

lolololololol

only in MY life!!

Cincy'sMom
12-22-2003, 04:15 PM
We received a car from ReHedd today...thanks Georgia!

luckies4me
12-22-2003, 04:40 PM
Quite alright....

my grandmom lived at 10464!!!!

;)

one day I'll tell the story of a GIANT mixup involving grandma, an irritated man and the Nightstalker/Richard Ramirez.....

lolololololol

only in MY life!!

My best friends mother actually was stalked by him in a grocery store. She got away though, but it was really freightening for her. I don't think she knew who it was at the time, not until they put his face on the tv. He was actually trying to grab her and stuff while she went shopping. :(

tomkatzid
12-22-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
We received a car from ReHedd today...thanks Georgia!
WOW a CAR??? That's great . All we got was a "card". Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!:eek: :p

sorry I couldn't resist.

luckies4me
12-22-2003, 05:46 PM
LOL, that actually made me laugh. Thanks for the smile! ;)

Cincy'sMom
12-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
WOW a CAR??? That's great . All we got was a "card". Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!:eek: :p

sorry I couldn't resist.

You mean everybody didn't get a car from Georgia? :D

Oops :eek:, I guess I meant carD :)

tomkatzid
12-22-2003, 09:28 PM
LOL:D :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-22-2003, 11:28 PM
I received a card from Julie aka Catland today. Thanks for the beautiful card Julie.:)

shais_mom
12-22-2003, 11:42 PM
I got a beautiful card from KayAnn and Luckies today!
Thanks!!

slick
12-22-2003, 11:45 PM
I received 4 cards today:

Delidog: Santa in a swimsuit??:D :D
Kfamr: Simba and Nala are stunning...
Luckies4Me: Cass, thank you for your kind words and a beautiful card
Russian Blue: Well, what can I say.....Nakita is smiling :D :D

Thank you all so very much.

Cheshirekatt
12-22-2003, 11:53 PM
Here's how I'm displaying my cards....

kohala
12-22-2003, 11:54 PM

lolololololol

only in MY life!!
Make that a New Year's resolution - !!! I defintely want to hear/read the story!! Rumors are flying at work - "Why is there a Christmas Card addressed to a GUY on my desk?" hehehe

I have my cards strung on garland all around the living room. I string lights that way every year, too. If I had a panoramaic (?!:D ) camera I'd get a good shot of them. You'll just have to use your imagination! There isn't enough room on the book cases like last year.

tomkatzid
12-23-2003, 12:30 AM
Jeanine, You have beautiful walls. The cards look beautiful against the colors.
katz

Fox-Gal
12-23-2003, 01:29 AM
Fox-gal - I received two cards from you - very cute pictures on the front.

opps, I guess that means someone didn't get their card from me.
Sorry to whom ever it was. Dumb blonde moment. :o :o

Thanks to everyone who sent me a card, My christmas card holder has never been so full, I had to work my way out to the door just to display them all. They are all so great.

It's so nice open the mail box and finally have more letters then bills for a change.:)

Again thanks to all.

luckies4me
12-23-2003, 12:55 PM
KayAnn actually recieved two cards from me too. :o So if anyone doesn't recieve a card from me please let me know. Better late than never.

Actually what's weird is I had a few cards left over, and I do not remember printing out more than I needed. So I think I messed up. :( Please let me know everyone if you don't get a card from me so I can send you one. Thanks!

shais_mom
12-23-2003, 12:58 PM
I received a HOPPY HOLIDAY card today from who else, Karen, Paul and HOPPY!! :)
Very cute!!! Thanks!

Karen
12-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Whew! Glad somebunny (okay, somebody) got them before Christmas!

RICHARD
12-23-2003, 02:50 PM
I checked my mail and saw that I got one card yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

I was thrilled....... until I saw it was from my niece....:(

lol....
I'll open THAT one this afternoon....

Felicia's Mom
12-23-2003, 08:47 PM
My last cards have been from Luckies4Me and BastetsMum. Thank you both very much:)
I only need 5 more cards to have one from everyone.

Cincy'sMom
12-23-2003, 08:57 PM
We received cards from Karen and Paul (very cute card!), Delidog (love the Dolphins!), and BastetsMom ( cute kitty card!) today. Thanks to all :)

Miss Meow
12-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Thank you Pay It Forward, Pays For It and KayAnn for gorgeous cards :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2003, 10:45 PM
I also received a card from Karen and Paul. Thank you both so much for the beautiful Hoppy card. :) I still need to receive 6 more cards to complete the list.:)

kohala
12-23-2003, 11:39 PM
We are off to see the kids as soon as I get home from work tomorrow (well, after I deliver the key to Grasshopper's "sitter"!) Just finished loading the truck - so a quick "Merry Christmas" and will check in when we get back!

Ho Ho Ho, y'all!!!

tomkatzid
12-24-2003, 12:14 AM
Here's our so far.
Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you all very much !!
Tom and Katz
Ashlee, Nina, Kelcee and Lucee too !!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pbf178111e99a4fe4a0086648d6f6f8fb/fa36fda1.jpg

ramanth
12-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Some of my cards are going to arrive after Christmas. :( :o I'm so sorry everyone. But they are all in the mail! If you don't get one, please let me know.

luckies4me
12-24-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Felicia's Mom
My last cards have been from Luckies4Me and BastetsMum. Thank you both very much:)
I only need 5 more cards to have one from everyone.

Your very welcome. :)

RobiLee, I forgot to send you a card. :( I was looking through my list and your name wasn't crossed out. I send KayAnn two cards, when you were supposed to get one. :( I am SO sorry but as soon as I can I will send it out to you, I promise. :D

Felicia's Mom
12-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Today I recieved my card from Karen, Paul and Hoppy! Thank you very much.:D

slick
12-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Yesterday I received a card from Bastets Mom. Thank you very much.

All of your home-made cards are so creative. I see I've got my work cut out for me for next year.

krazyaboutkatz
12-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Yesterday I received a card from Pam aka The AntiPam. Thank you very much for the beautifuil card and I'm glad that you enjoyed my furkids fur.:)

RICHARD
12-26-2003, 01:54 PM
WOW!

Just wanted to say that the PT card exchange saved Xmas for me......

I put up the cards at my mom's house. She got more of a kick out of them than I can possibly put into
words....

Each card was a present in itself.

From the computer work, colored pens, inserts, pictures, stamps-rubber and postal, address stickers, cat hair and great wishes in every envelope-each envelope contained something unique and special.

I could see everyone at their keyboards, dining room tables, desks and floors...cutting, pasting, licking and checking the list about 700 times before the envelopes went out.

It was a wonderful three weeks.....and when the last card comes in I'll be a little sad, But I know I am looking forward to next year's Card Exchange..

Thanks to Zippy and Nomi for putting things together and to everyone who particpated..

BUT-

I do have one complaint.........

Every time I opened another card I saw a great idea that I won't be able to use next year.... ;)

The bar is set for 2004.

I just hope I can jump over the sun.

Happy New Year Everyone!

RobiLee
12-26-2003, 06:36 PM
DITTO to what Richard said! He said it so much better than I ever could.

It was such a special treat and honor to receive all of my cards. I loved each and every one of them. It truly was like getting a gift every day and it was one of the highlights of my Christmas. I am so glad that I joined the list and will definitely be signing up again next year.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY CHRISTMAS EVEN MORE SPECIAL THIS YEAR!

Hugs....Robin :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2003, 06:55 PM
I received 3 more cards today.:D They are from Karen aka Wolf_lady, Kelly aka NoahsMommy, and Peta aka BastetsMum. Thanks for the beautiful cards.:) I'm kind of sad though because I'll only be receiving 2 more and then I'll have to wait again until next year.:(

I'd also like to thank everyone again for all of the beautiful cards that I've received. They've really brightened up the holidays for me. My parents have also been enjoying them too. I can't wait until next year. :)

Thanks again Tonya and Naomi for all of your hard work getting this card exchange organized.:D

K9karen
12-26-2003, 10:31 PM
I'm still looking at all the wonderful cards and pictures! It was great! I ran to the door everyday to grab the mail! They're all keepers for sure!!!

RubyMutt
12-26-2003, 10:53 PM
I've been so busy w/ the Christmas stuff lately I haven't been able to give an update on whose cards I have received - I've hardly been able to get on PT period! :eek: I have to say I am a little thankful the Christmas rush is over. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, but it gets so hectic and stressful. I have two more birthdays this weekend, New Years, then my dad's birthday... then it's all down hill from there :D

So anyway, thanks to Karen & Paul, Julie, Kelly, Pamela, & Peta :D Loved the cards!

Karen - who drew that adorable portrait of Miss Hoppy???

shais_mom
12-26-2003, 11:34 PM
Today I got Pam (Anti Pam) and Kimmy's.
I love getting them after the holiday!!! Keeps it fresh in my mind!
I only have 7 more to get.

Pam, next Time I brush Keegan want me to send you a sample of hair??? ;)

Cincy'sMom
12-27-2003, 07:20 AM
Our the past few days we received cards from Luckies, AntiPam, and NoahsMommy. Thank you all :)

aly
12-28-2003, 09:56 AM
You guys, I can't tell you how sorry I am, but my cards are going to be really late :( After dealing with pancreatitis in my foster cat, I now have at least one (possibly three) foster puppies with parvo symptoms. I don't have the energy to address and write all these cards. I have them all here though. I promise I'll try to get them out this week if another catastrophe doesn't happen :( I feel so terrible they will be this late. I promise they are coming though.

Karen
12-28-2003, 12:11 PM
Aly, dear, the Wise Men didn't get there overnight, either! The 12 Days of Christmas START December 25th, unlike what retailers would have us believe. You have plenty of time. Relax and deal with the crisis - we'll still be here when it's over, and you'll just help Christmas last a little longer - what could be nicer than that?

And don't forget to take care of YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! (Okay, so I'm not subtle, but ....)

ramanth
12-29-2003, 08:27 AM
Ditto what Karen said, Aly. :)

catland
12-29-2003, 12:24 PM
Don't feel bad about the late cards - I didn't get the last of mine into the mail until the 22nd so they probably haven't arrived yet.

It always amazes me how quickly December flys by. This past week has been just a whirlwind.

What I finally did to get them out was to tell myself - "10 cards a night"... this actually worked pretty well and I was able to eventually get them done.

slick
12-29-2003, 01:13 PM
You know Aly, why don't you just post a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all right here and that would suffice. You've got so much on your plate right now that I certainly would not be bothered by not receiving a card.

Who's with me on this??

Barbara
12-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Slick I agree with you totally- Aly have a cuddle with Skylar instead of writing my card:D

anna_66
12-29-2003, 02:48 PM
I just received the last of my cards (with the exception of Aly-girl, don't bother with the cards you already have so much on your plate!) and want to thank everyone who participated.
It was so much fun giving and receiving all the cards, I can't wait till next year:D

captain
12-29-2003, 04:16 PM
ALY!!!

STOP writing those cards RIGHT NOW!!!!:mad:
Don't make me come over there ...............:D

Cuddle all your lovely fur-kids instead ...........:)

delidog
12-29-2003, 05:08 PM
You Go Captain!!!!!!;) :) :D

Aly,
Worry about yourself,and your furkids......We ALL know how much you care.....we don't need a piece of paper for proof...;)