PDA

View Full Version : Ugh

aly
10-10-2003, 04:48 AM
This has been a terrible night :(

I am sitting up with one of my foster puppies. She's been screaming for 2 hours. I think her stomach is upset. Its so stressful. Then I just went downstairs and my fishtank was on the floor :( :( :( :( :( No clue how they did it, but I know it was my 2 foster cats. My poor fish :( :(

My puppy is sill crying and umcomfortable too.

iceyshiver21
10-10-2003, 06:38 AM
Oh Aly! That would be upsetting. I hope the lil bugger gets better!

CamCamPup33
10-10-2003, 09:03 AM
AWW.. keep us updated let us know how they are doing! Get some rest!! ;)

Karen
10-10-2003, 09:24 AM
Aawwww, poor upset tummy, poor fishies, and poor sleep-deprived Aly! Nice, fortifying-type hugs to you!

aly
10-10-2003, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys :(

I don't even remember making this thread.

I'm really upset about my fish. I've not given the cats the attention they're used to getting today. I KNOW its not their fault and I'm not upset at them. I just feel too upset to do anything.

My little girl puppy is better. I think she ate a little too much last night and was in discomfort. I waited longer before I fed her again. Part of the problem may also be that she hasn't pooped in a day or so. Thats a common problem with all of my fosters because that just happens when they're on the formula. Its not fun to go through though and it definately wasn't fun listening to her scream for 3 hours.

cloverfdx
10-10-2003, 10:01 AM
oh no , i am sorry about you fish, and poor pup i hope she is feeling better soon , and i hope you can get some well deserved rest soon aly
*hugs*
:(

Nomilynn
10-10-2003, 01:53 PM
oh dear :( I'm sorry it's been a stressful night for you Aly. I hope things look better for today!

anna_66
10-10-2003, 01:54 PM
Oh so sorry about your fishes Aly:( But I am glad to hear that the pup is feeling better.
Hopefully your feeling a little better now too.

slick
10-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Oh Aly, after all you've been though and now this :( I wish there was something I could do to help. Sorry about the fishies, but glad to hear the puppy is doing better. You must remember to take care of YOU because YOU are very important in this world and your fosters are depending on you. Try to get some rest and I'll watch for happier updates.

bluekat
10-10-2003, 03:58 PM
aww, I'm sorry to hear about your fish:( I hope the pup gets better. and you get some rest too!:)

aly
10-10-2003, 11:53 PM
Little puppy Peka is much better today. I talked to a vet tech and she said it was probably some colic.

I've been spoiling both puppies all day. I took them to my mom's 4th grade classroom and gave her students a talk on why they should spay or neuter their pets. Two little girls in the class had cats with kittens they were trying to get rid of. I am going to pick up all the kittens on Tuesday and rehome them through my shelter.

I hated to tell the little 4th graders that these puppies were thrown in a dumpster, but I wanted to get my point across. I tried not to tell them too many bad things, but still let them know about the overpopulation problem. I also encouraged them to volunteer with their parents.

A couple other teachers there asked me to come back and talk to their classes too.

Then the puppies and I visited my parents for a quiet evening at home. Sterling peed on my dad ,,, hehehehe!

isis
10-11-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm so sorry.:( Are your fish ok??:confused:

pitc9
10-11-2003, 04:15 PM
I really wish I could bottle up energy and send it to you! You sure need it I'm sure!!! Your a wonderful person, I know you've hear it over and over and over............ it's because it's true!!

aly
10-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by isis
I'm so sorry.:( Are your fish ok??:confused:

No :(

It was just one Betta in the tank :(

*LabLoverKEB*
10-11-2003, 11:30 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your poor fishy, and the sweet pup. Glad that she's feeling much better now.:) :) I am VERY happy to hear that you talked to classes about spaying and neutering their pets, that is very important! {{{HUGS}}}

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-12-2003, 06:00 AM
Aly, sorry to hear about your fish!

What a good idea to talk to younger kids about "fixing" their animals. Hopefully they will take the message home with them, and turn their parents into more responsible pet owners!