PDA

View Full Version : Lucky the Pitbull - Warning, the story contains graphic photos

luckies4me
09-20-2003, 09:29 PM
Please read this story about Lucky, a beautiful pit bull sweetie.

And good news for Lucky, she has been adopted! :D

http://www.co.lane.or.us/Animals/Lucky.htm

babolaypo65
09-20-2003, 10:02 PM
Stupid bastards. :mad:

Glad Lucky got adopted!

luckies4me
09-20-2003, 10:29 PM
I know. :( I can't believe someone would do that. She is such a sweet dog too. I am so glad she found a home, she's a cutie!:)

captain
09-21-2003, 02:00 AM
EXACTLY what I would like to do to the person responsible for this senseless act is not printable in this forum .......... :mad: :mad: :mad:

pitc9
09-21-2003, 08:35 AM
First, I am VERY happy that sweet pup has been given a 2nd chance in life, I pray she has a wonderful life, and a great family to live with forever.
Second.... I'd like to shoot the person in the face who did that to this sweet little girl, and leave them to bleed to death!!!

turner
10-20-2003, 10:41 AM
I can't beleive how cruel some people can be. Why would they shoot her? If they didn't want her, take her to a shelter where someone will! I'm so glad she found a home! Thankful she is still alive to give joy to a family!

The people who did that to her should be.......well I can't write what should happen to them!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dukedogsmom
10-20-2003, 01:20 PM
And it happens all over. I was really happy to be able to save Chance. I just don't understand how people can be so cruel and inhuman. It's unforgivable.

Samantha Puppy
10-20-2003, 02:48 PM
If I said what I really wanted to say here, you all would never look at me the same way and probably think me a heathen. So I will keep my yap shut, but suffice it to say, I am beyond outraged.

trayi52
10-20-2003, 10:46 PM
I am so happy to hear that Lucky got adopted, this sounds as bad or worse than what happened to Grover. My God, how do people do such cruel things. I don't know about you, but when I watch a movie and it even shows something happening to an animal, I cry for them. I read the book Old Yeller, well when the movie came out, I did not watch it, because I knew what was going to happen to Old Yeller, didn't watch Where the Red Fern Grows either, because I don't like to see bad things happen to helpless animal, and Lucky was in a very helpless position, he certainly couldn't run, could he? He had no chance at all. :mad:
But the good thing, he has a home now, and he is recovering from the gunshot wounds. I seen my Doberman get shot, will not ever forget it, she cried out as she was being shot, I better shut up or i will be crying about that. I'm 50 years old and have seen a lot of bad things, and Lucky's story is very heartbreaking to me.:( , but this story has a happy ending, so I would watch this if it was a movie.
:)

tomkatzid
10-21-2003, 12:20 AM
Why people do these things is beyond me, if i had my way each person caught for animal abuse would have something done to them equal to what they did to the poor animal:mad: :( ....tom

trayi52
10-21-2003, 12:24 AM
Tom, your right, the very same thing except worse, two time worse. Its just pitiful. But we have a happy ending to a very sad story.:D