PDA

View Full Version : Ti's newly discovered way of getting my attention!

sasvermont
04-27-2003, 12:48 PM
He has figured out that I spend way too much time at the computer and now walks in front of the screen, to get my full attention. The next step in to rub his head on my hand that is on the mouse! Miley is still hanging out in closets these days!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pdf74a0aa44f0fddadacbf0f21ef8b527/fc43598b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p3ae29f0e1a821a15d606ac0c6b075121/fc435972.jpg

Cats!:p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
04-27-2003, 12:54 PM
:D What can I say? Cats will be cats, and you have both ends of the spectrum. Is it June yet? :rolleyes:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-27-2003, 01:09 PM
SILLY KITTIES!!!
:p

Ti is a smart little fellow.. maybe he thinks you need to be on Pet Talk more talking about him...;)

and why in the world is Miley hanging out in the closets?!?:eek:

Barbara
04-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Miley looks like Filou. Do you know that the German word for "sullen" is graemlich. This is how Filou can look just to show you that he doesn't agree with you and the world. But a sullen Miley (or Filou) is cuter than almost anything in the world:) Miley I love you.

Ti, it would be fun to have you around. I love cats who are so sure there can be nothing more important in my life than to pet them:)

lailamara
04-27-2003, 05:41 PM
Oh Miley, you are such a stubborn little missy. Give Ti a chance. My two are squabbling too these days. i haven't a clue why. You know they are on the outs with each other when they sleep on different sides of the room. Cats !!!!:confused:

Cataholic
04-27-2003, 07:12 PM
Hey, are you seeing spots when you look at your computer too long?

Is it June yet?

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2003, 08:18 PM
It's great to see another picture of handsome Ti. :) I'm glad that he's become quite the attention getter. Now if only Miley would just give in and become friends with him. Hurry up June. :)

BastetsMum
04-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Gee Miley is stubborn as Bastet is!!! Must be a typical female aby trait. I think that Ti is gorgeous!

Miley girl, come down from there and great your new brother without spitting.

Maybe if you rewarded her good behaviour towards Ti she might mellow a little.

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-28-2003, 04:32 AM
They are both delightful - I LOVE Ti's colouring!

At the risk of asking you to repeat yourself - I have obviously missed a very important port - what's happening in June???

sasvermont
04-28-2003, 05:34 AM
In June, around the 18th, I will pick up a Abyssinian kitten (4 mos. old) and introduce her (Juni Rose) to the other two. I am hoping that the kitten will occupy Ti and keep him from bothering Miley girl. We shall see. I was hoping for a male kitten, but Mama cat had a litter of four girls! Until then, it will probably be hectic.

This morning I was in bed thinking about the different outcomes when the kitten arrives. It is possible that three with the same personality will collide. I will cross that bridge when I come to it!

Yikes!
;)

IttyBittyKitty
04-28-2003, 05:43 AM
There is just something about cats and computers. Pixel has been home only an hour or two, but she has already figured out that she enjoys playing with the cables dangling from my laptop (LAN and power) ... I hope she doesn't start chewing them! At this very moment, she is sunning herself in the bathroom under the Tastic light heater and absolutely loving it!

Randi
04-28-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
At the risk of asking you to repeat yourself - I have obviously missed a very important port - what's happening in June???
Is that when you get one more beauty? I think it is - and it'll be an abby, right?

Miley girl, what is this I see? Haven't you got used to having Ti around yet! :eek: I hope you'll become best friends soon! :)

Ti is a wonderful boy, such fantastic markings. And I must say, he's been quick working out how to get your attention! LOL! :D

HayleyRosie
04-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Ti is so handsome! I can't wait to see some cuddle pictures with your new addition.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2003, 01:22 PM
Ti certainly is a stunner! And I see he loves scraping his gums on things too. ;) :D

And poor Miley girl. If she would just give him 1/2 a chance.....:(

Hurry up June! Little Juni Rose is sorely needed. But what a big burden for such a little kitty. ;) :)

Chinadoll
04-28-2003, 02:10 PM
he he he...that sounds so familiar. When I'm on my laptop at home, I'm usually reclining on the sofa with the laptop on my lap. That really frustrates the kitties because they consider my lap to be their rightful cat bed. Gigi and I compromise and she lays next to me with her head next to the laptop. My laptop has a touchpad instead of a mouse. And every now and then when she wants my attention, she'll stick her paw on the touchpad to make the mouse move all over the place so I can't get anything done. Silly, Spoiled Little Kitty.
BTW, Ti is beautiful!!!

ramanth
04-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Ti's markings are absolutley stunning and oh my!!! look at that miffed off expression on Miley girl.

Awwww.. come on Miley. Ti is a good boy. ;) :D

Pam
04-28-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p3ae29f0e1a821a15d606ac0c6b075121/fc435972.jpg

This picture is just begging for a caption but I can't think of a good one right now! My boys used to sit in the top of the closet like that all the time until hubby got tired of wearing their hair on everything he owned. :rolleyes: Unfortunately for them now he keeps the closet door closed. :rolleyes:

bluekat
04-28-2003, 04:49 PM
Yep, I can definately relate to that! Once I was doing a project for school using a briistol board. Blueberry walks in, and onto the middle of my bristol board, and falls asleep:rolleyes:
Well, know what I did? I just left him there until he woke up:rolleyes: :rolleyes: He sure got me trained, hehe!

batgirl1980
04-28-2003, 06:16 PM
Great pics. Ti is such a handsome fellow! We need more pics of him...

Poor Miley.. it looks like she's saying "omg, he's STILL here? Will he EVER leave? The NERVE!" :D

Come on Miley... give him a chance...you're beautiful, don't let his looks intimidate you!

Vermontcat
04-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p3ae29f0e1a821a15d606ac0c6b075121/fc435972.jpg

Cats!:p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
I think Miley is doing the Gargoyle or Vulture pose looking down on her domain!;)
So Juni the new kitten is going to be a girl!
Wouldn't it be something if she was just a mini version of Miley? Then Ti would have to look out for the two of them, Miley and Mini-Miley!:)
I can't wait to hear what happens in June!