PDA

View Full Version : worst.. :D

CamCamPup33
03-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Hey i was just wondering, whats the worst thing your dog has ever done... To you, your mailman :D or to anything else.. like ur house , lawn , or neighbor?? lol i was just curious... :D

aly
03-26-2003, 04:38 PM
My yellow lab (RB) ripped up our trampoline to shreds.

The worst thing Reece did was get into the trash and eat chicken bones and make me worry sick about him. We spent hours at the emergency vet. He was dehydrated and throwing up and had diarrhea BUT no blockage, thank goodness.

Lolly really hasn't done anything bad. She did scare a neighbor last year when I was walking her. She charged forward when she saw my neighbor walking his Maltese. The leash flew out of my hands and she ran up to them snarling. He didn't realize that is just the way she "talks" and he thought she was going to eat his doggie. She just sniffed the dog and by that time I had caught up and grabbed her leash again. I appologized up and down to the poor man.

CamCamPup33
03-26-2003, 04:45 PM
omg.... lol

anna_66
03-26-2003, 05:01 PM
Roxey has shredded our pool cover, tore down all my flowerpots around the fence of the garden, dug umpteen holes to China:D and soooo much more!
The worst Angus did was chew off the whole corner of our old house:eek:
And Huney, I think her worst was tearing up Angus's beloved hedgehog!

Kfamr
03-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by aly

The worst thing Reece did was get into the trash and eat chicken bones and make me worry sick about him. We spent hours at the emergency vet. He was dehydrated and throwing up and had diarrhea BUT no blockage, thank goodness.

I remember that..... it was scary for all of us too. :( :(

Kfamr
03-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Simba's actually never done anything bad, He's a good boy all the time. :D And Nalla, well she's just a pup.

CamCamPup33
03-26-2003, 05:07 PM
lol... i c.. im glad that reece is safe and sound now.. well imma a little late but ... :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-26-2003, 06:21 PM
OOOOHHH I have a good one.

We had just gotten new carpeting... I mean BRAND NEW. Dad was like, "No shoes on the carpet and no eating in here." And I swear almost a week later, the dog was home alone, age 2 at the time I think, and she CHEWED UP THE CARPET! She managed to snag it, and then pulled to her little hearts content. She managed to unweave about 2 feet of the carpet. BOY was dad MAD!! I seriously thought he was gonna give her away.
~ILMAG

primabella
03-26-2003, 06:42 PM
Mickey chewed up the windowsill, and got into the packaged cheese once. :rolleyes:

aly - How scary :eek:

CamCamPup33
03-26-2003, 06:45 PM
this was in the other thread too but i decided just to put it here.. there was two incidences.. i was home sick and so i layed in my brothers room and she was with me.. when i fell asleep i woke up to the soung of like her chewing on something.. i didnt know what it was but when i woke up she like ran and hid and on the corner of the NEW entertanment stand it was all chewed up.. my mom just about had a heart attack! she hasnt even told me dad yet and he will flip out! the other incident was cami chewed a whole in the leather couch my mom wasnt happy about that either!!

kingrattus
03-26-2003, 10:39 PM
Hmmm.. Max hasn't done to many bad things that I can remember, but once he caught a bird in mid flight... he spit it on the ground & licked it.. then he let it go & walked away...

but the worst thing an old friends dog did (Rocky the rotti) He ran up the 5 steps that they had at their home & ran into the wall at the top of the stairs, & kept trying to go through it until there was a HUGE hole through their wall... I lol when I saw the hole... hehe

As u can tell Rocky isn't a very smart dog... hehe

joycenalex
03-27-2003, 06:45 AM
duke hasn't done anything really bad yet:rolleyes: he's only been with me for a year. alex the wonder dog on the other hand, took 5 years off my life with this one.....
he opened the sliding screen door and took himself for a walk, he'd had a seizure that morning so he was a bit disoriented i think. he walked to the park where went daily and one of the neighbors had found him and brought him into their house and called me and the vet(both numbers are on his tags). i had been napping in the recliner and never heard him open the sliding screen door. i was horrified when i woke and found the open door, no dog and no idea where he was. i was running through the neighborhood looking for him so i didn't hear my phone, and the vet sent one of her techs to pick alex up. i had gone back home to call the vet to alert them and they told me where he was, only a few blocks from home. i got to the neighbors house as the tech did. i was sobbing and hugging alex, and it only got worse when the guy said a car had brushed alex(he has no street smarts cause he'd never been out alone before) he checked out fune, but it was hours before i could stop crying when i thought how close it had been. in fact, just writing this makes my throat clench.

CamCamPup33
03-27-2003, 10:25 AM
kingrattus- thats funny a hole?? LOL!! :D
Kfamr i guess ur the lucky 1! :)

omg that was funny......... awwww..... :D

anna_66
03-27-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by joycenalex
alex the wonder dog on the other hand, took 5 years off my life with this one.....
he opened the sliding screen door and took himself for a walk,
I would have been in hysterics too. I'm so glad that he was just "brushed" by the car.
I know when Roxey & Huney got out and was on the busy highway just when I was coming home, I thought I was going to have a heart attack:eek:
They sure know how to give us a good scare!

CamCamPup33
03-27-2003, 01:25 PM
omg there was this time we left the front door open {my brother}and the dog ran out we couldnt get her in the house and she almost got hit by 2 cars! :( thank goodness she was safe... if anyone else has any stories of a wild dog chase... :D :D

kingrattus
03-27-2003, 06:42 PM
This is Max's run away story... Some tart left the gate open :rolleyes: & when I went to the back door to let him in he was gone... so I ran to the front of the house to find Max sleeping in the front porch... Max never really ever ran away, he just wont leave his yard & hes been like that the day we got him

Tweety_Pie
03-27-2003, 06:51 PM
I took my dog Taffy to one of my friends soccer games and we had to walk across a field where little kids were playing and Taffy pooped right in the middle of the soccer field:eek: !!!!it was embarrassing but the worst thing she has ever done.
But when I think back on it I laugh my head off!:D

iwuvsmypuppy
03-27-2003, 08:13 PM
well Isabell used to chew on the porch,and the pool deck, and the neighbors shoes, and the neighbors footballs, oh and the next door neighbors shrubs:rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
03-27-2003, 11:33 PM
Let's see, I'll start with Kito--when we first got him, he had a nice black wire crate. One night we went to dinner (we MIGHT have been gone 2 hours), and when we came back, he was limping, and bars were bent on the crate, and there was a mess in it--still not sure exactly what he did, but we got rid of the crate; he chewed up a few coasters, chewed on another one of his crates, he hates the little boy who lives near us (the boy is always taunting him), and scared the crap out of my cousin, and had him pinned up against the table (evil Kito), and when my mother in law brought her pom over to meet Kito, he peed on him (he has since been neutered, and doesn't mark so much)
Abbey--chewed up 2 dog beds, stole a sandwich off the counter, made 2 holes in the wall in the laundry room where their pen is, ate 3 buttons off of my pants, scratched off some concrete from the patio, and bit Kito once
I forgot--Kito bit Abbey's ear once, so it bled--goofy pups!!!

They haven't done anything terrible though, and I love them no matter what!!!

wolf_Q
03-27-2003, 11:58 PM
Nebo puked in the back seat of my car just a couple of days ago....

Hmmm, you'd think I'd remember more. I have an entire box full of stuffed animals that he has so willingly murdered. Poor toys. :( He's about chewed the crap out of wooden handle of the pooper scooper.

Oh, here's one.........I had just bought him a brand new igloo with a nice pad inside. That pad was inside the igloo for ONE DAY, and he just shredded it to pieces! It took me an hour to clean up all the foam!

Oh, and another....he sleeps in a crate in my closet...and next to the crate was one of my (favorite) art portfolios...somehow through the tiny holes of the crate (it's not a wire one, a plastic one with small holes) he managed to rip a HUGE hole in the side of my portfolio, and ripped a couple of drawings. :(

He eats everything...I've found about everything you can imagine in "Nebo doo-doo" lol.......from earplugs to plastic bean bag pellets....:rolleyes:

CathyBogart
03-28-2003, 12:03 AM
Well, I had guest over who I hadn't seen in years, and we were busy getting reacquainted when he looked down at Star and got a strange expression on his face. I looked down and saw that she was rubbing her butt on his leg. ^_^

Sevens
03-28-2003, 08:31 AM
Bailey really hasn't done anything that bad...killed some stuffed toys, went potty in the house...puppy stuff really.

Although yesterday, she almost peed on my neighbor's cat. I took Bailey outside on my lunch break and she ran straight for the flowerbed outside the front door. There's a big fluffy tree in the middle of it, so it was really shadowy underneath. She ran up and started peeing and then the cat jumped up and hissed. The cat had been about 1 inch away from Bailey's pee!

I couldn't stop laughing...that poor cat just looked so poofy and indignant!:)

CamCamPup33
03-28-2003, 10:25 AM
:D lol!!!:eek:

kingrattus
03-28-2003, 07:02 PM
my neighbours older dog (RB) once atr his wedding ring... he had to fallow the dog for 3 days until Shadow finally pooped it out... hehe

tikeyas_mom
03-28-2003, 08:12 PM
The worst thing Tikeya has ever done is kill a rabbit, kitten, robbin babes, and a hamster.

The worst thing Oscar has ever done is roll in poop.