PDA

View Full Version : Hippo Birdie to Storm!

AmberLee
01-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, Store-mee!!! And MIIINI mooore!!!

Happy anniversary, too, little Storm-love-bug guy. Hope you get lots of cuddles and good stuff for your birfday. (And I know a secret: you and your brothers are getting something nifty soon!) Whoo Who!

Cataholic
01-10-2003, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday Storm!!! What is he getting? You can tell us, I won't say a word!!!

jenluckenbach
01-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Happy birthday Storm!! (is this KAK's Storm, to which we refer?)

AmberLee
01-10-2003, 08:06 PM
Oops! Yes, this is KrazyAboutKatz' Storm. Tomorrow he's been with her 6 years and is celebrating his 7 year birthday. (Did I get that right? My memory's been the pits lately.)

Psst! It's a secret, but KAK's posted a photo of the new cat tree that she just got. It's on another thread here in Cat General, I think... It's gorgeous!!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Oops! Yes, this is KrazyAboutKatz' Storm. Tomorrow he's been with her 6 years and is celebrating his 7 year birthday. (Did I get that right? My memory's been the pits lately.)

Psst! It's a secret, but KAK's posted a photo of the new cat tree that she just got. It's on another thread here in Cat General, I think... It's gorgeous!!! Yes you are correct AmberLee. I went to the Humane Society 6 years ago to look for a cat. Storm stuck his paw out of the cage and I held him and ended up adopting him. They said he was 2 years old but the vet said he was younger than that so I'll say he was around 1 year old when I adopted him. The only background info that I have on him was that he was owned by a shoe salesman and his owner abandoned him. Someone brought him to the Humane Society and then his owner found out about it and told them that he didn't want Storm any more. I don't know if Storm was his origional name but thats what the Humane Society named him and I liked it so I kept it. He's now a very healthy, happy, spoiled 7 year old cat that thinks he's a dog or even human sometimes. :) I'm so glad that we found each other. I love him very much. Thanks AmberLee for starting his birthday/ anniversary thread. :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2003, 03:00 AM
Storm says "I look quite handsome for being 7 years old if I do say so myself."

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/p7c313ca6e361045c7e833128e795131c/fce11e25.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/paa25c22da0f739529f7fd5a7606fb1b1/fce11e26.jpg

jenluckenbach
01-11-2003, 05:57 AM
Storm, you are too wonderful for anyone to say "I don't want you any more". I am sorry that you had to hear that. But now you have a much better home and mommy. Long life to you.

Pam
01-11-2003, 06:55 AM
Happy Birthday sweet Storm! I had no idea you had such a bad start in life but I guess you realize now that you have landed in just the purrrfect home and your Meomie and 'siblings' love you very much. What terrific pictures KAK! I had to smile to myself a bit as I read that Storm's former human was a shoe salesman. I wonder if Wolflady's Marius was owned previously by a shoe saleman. Have you all read how Marius is addicted to shoes and smears himself all over them? hehe! Anyway, back to the birthday boy - Congratulations to you little one and I hope an extra treat or two might be in the plans for today. Now I'm going to go and look at the new surprise (shhh!) that Amberlee was talking about. :)

ChrisH
01-11-2003, 07:33 AM
Happy Birthday sweet and gorgeous Storm!! :)
Your Mom tells us you were at the shelter where she discovered you because you were abandoned!! What! well, all I can say is that person who left you and said they didn`t want such a beautiful sweet kitty as you are, must have just been plain addled in the head! But happy endings and all, his loss is your Moms great gain!:)
Have a great day sweet boy!:)

Vio&Juni
01-11-2003, 07:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANDSOME STORM!!!

catmandu
01-11-2003, 09:39 AM
:) Happy Birthday to Storm , the Cat from the lost cats hotel and all the Best Wishes of the Day!:cool: :cool: :eek:

Barbara
01-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Happy birthday, beautiful Storm. When Filou and Tigris see your most secret birthday gift they will also want it for their 7th birthday next month!

lynnestankard
01-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Stoooorrrrrm
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu

Lynne xxx

sandragonfly
01-11-2003, 10:50 AM
MARVELOUSTORMY PICTURES, Storm!
Hippy Barky Goose Ewe,
Hoppy Birfday Goos Ewe,
Happoew Birdie goos Ewe, Deeeeer Knight Storm,
Happppy Birthday To You!

Randi
01-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Happy Birthday, handsome Storm! :)

You're in for a big surprize today! :D Hope you have a funfilled day with treats and cuddles all around! ;) Kisses from us all!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Storm says "I look quite handsome for being 7 years old if I do say so myself."

Oh, I do agree with you Storm! You most definitely are one handsome kitty, and don't look a year older than 4. ;) :)

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to you! I know you will enjoy the present you will be getting soon. :)

NoahsMommy
01-12-2003, 01:39 AM
Such a gorgeous boy!!! I hope you had a very nice Birthday.....did mommy tell you about the big and wonderful present you'll be getting shortly???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORM!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-12-2003, 02:12 AM
Storm would like to thank everyone for the great birthday/anniversary wishes. He had a nice relaxing day that was filled with lots of loving, playing, and treats. He knows about the new cat tree and can hardly wait to use it. :) He also wants everyone to know that he doesn't even feel a year older. He still feels like a big kitten. :)