PDA

View Full Version : Sadie

catlover21
08-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Sadie, I lover your brindle coloring, I wish you a happy Dog of the Day.

tatsxxx11
08-25-2011, 09:06 AM
Good morning sweet Sadie girl! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!!!:) What a beautiful girl you are, Sadie, in body and heart! I was so touched by your human's tribute to her/his precious baby girl! How blessed she/he was the day she decided on rescue, welcoming one most deserving doggie into her life, her home and heart! And every day, as is so often the case with our rescued furkids, you return her love a gazillion fold!:) What a beautiful bond you and your person have already forged, and what a wonderful life awaits you, Sadie! You and your human were meant to be together, best friends and soul mates, for life!
Thanks for brightening my very dark and stormy day with your heart warming story, your heart melting photos, sweetheart! (That bottom closeup left me in a puddle ofmush!:D) Hoping for you and your wonderful person a very special day of celebration, and countless more years of shared love and companionship! Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Sadie!:love::love::love:

MoonandBean
08-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Your pictures just exude happiness and love. You are beyond cute and I wish you and your pawrent a long happy life together.

GrandChester
08-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Hey Sadie! I bet you can be a handful. Very happy you were rescued! Keep learning more commands & tricks!

lizbud
08-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Hello Sadie, It's great to meet you sweetie.:love: I must say, you
sure look like a very happy & upbeat kind of pup.:) You also are a very
pretty girl.:) Sounds like you found a wonderful friend & companion in your
human family. Congratulations sweetheart on being chosen for special
honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending you lots of cyber
hugs & kisses sweet baby girl.:) xoxoxo

mon
08-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Sadie is an adorable little puppy!! I love the brindle coloring too :D So happy you have this sweet little pup to love (kinda jealous ) :p Have a great day,peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

luvofallhorses
08-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Hello there, pretty girl! You look like a very, very happy puppy! I hope you get lots of your favorite things today, tell your humans to give you an extra treat or two for me. Hugs and kisses to you pretty little one across the miles and congratulations on being the most deserving puppy er dog of the day!!! :)

KentuckyJim
08-25-2011, 09:22 PM
Dear Friend,
I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful Sadie with us. It's obvious this wee dog has stolen your heart clean away, and you have not minded it one bit, either. :) It's always so special when a person finds their life "invaded" by such a sweet heart animal as Sadie. I pray Sadie can have a long, happy, healthy life with you, that your days with her be filled with warmth, excitement and love. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus and have found the Father so often brings His children special animals, those which need an extra measure of love. Perhaps that is what has happened between you and Sadie. May the Lord bless and keep you for what you have done in the life of this very special and wonderful puppy dog.
Take care, my friend. Thanks again for sharing.
My love to all in Jesus, my Savior,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
USA