PDA

View Full Version : The sweetiest video I ever saw! *Link updated*

Laura's Babies
07-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Just watch this... It gave me the best feeling I have had in a long time. The LOVE ♥ that is in this is amazing!

The updated video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0dfEOYkt3U

catmandu
07-19-2010, 05:04 PM
I will have to see that Tomorrow as it takes too long to see videos on dial up!!
I am looking forwrad to seeing the Love:love::love::love:

katladyd
07-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Gary, it's the video posted earlier this week about the paralyzed cat in the Netherlands. It IS good enough to see again. I love that this couple did not give up on their kitty!:love:

catmandu
07-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Michael, Miquelito and All Of Our Orange Porch Angels are so impressed by that Ultra Affectionate Owesome Orangie and the way he grooms both His Meeeowmie and His Best Friend Pookie is so heart warming and touching.:love::love::love:
Love truly rules in that Household!!:love::love::love:

Randi
07-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Aww, this the cutest video I ever saw!! :love: :love: Fister and I have cuddle sessions like this in bed, although not for quite as long. Only thing I don't like is when he licks my eyelids - that hurts.

You can tell they are loved very much - no wonder! The paralyzed cat is really doing fine climbing. :)

lvpets2002
07-20-2010, 12:32 PM
:confused: Well its telling me that the video has been removed by the owner.. I did not get to see it..:confused:

Laura's Babies
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
katladyd-
Gary, it's the video posted earlier this week about the paralyzed cat in the Netherlands. It IS good enough to see again. I love that this couple did not give up on their kitty!

If you are talking about the other one I posted, this is a different one. This one is another one of her other cats and how they love each other. If it is a repost of something someone else posted, I apologize... don't know how I missed it..

Don't know what is going on but I clicked on the link and first it said it had been removed, then I did pull it up and it won't play for me.. :confused:

Laura's Babies
07-20-2010, 04:47 PM
I sent the lady for that video a message and she said they took the music off of it so she pulled it to update that video and hopefully add music You Tube would allow. I am fixing ther link to the redo of it.. In the redo she has some of her husband loving on Pookies brother like she was in the first one..

lvpets2002
07-21-2010, 11:09 AM
:) Yes I did get to see the video now & it was very Sweet & of such Loving.. thanks for posting

katladyd
07-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Awww! This video is so heartwarming! I know what it is like to cuddle in bed with an orangie who gives you a loving "tongue bath". I don't know if any cat but orangies do this, but it is an almost daily occurence at my house. Mac loves to be cuddled and to give kissies! There is just something about orangies!

heidiv
07-21-2010, 07:41 PM
I have to say our Tucker is an orangie and he is a love bug!! Through and through. He usually give us both a bath and then falls asleep kneeding my hair and then he drools....My hubby and I both are in LOVE with this boy!! We have a female orange tabby too and she isn't as big of a lover!!