PDA

View Full Version : Koda

chimom
04-21-2010, 07:29 AM
What a cutie you are Koda. Love your color.

tatsxxx11
04-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Greetings Koda! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!:love: I'd have to disagree with your Mom...you're as close to perfect as a pup can get!:D ("Perfect" would be boring!:p) Maybe she's deducting points for those dead fish gifts? lol My Rainbow Bridge Labbie Jingles used to love to roll on all sorts of dead things on the beach, and boy did she love that stinky smell! Must be a goofy goober dog thing!:D Cheese balls, wiener walks and trips to the beach...could a doggie hope for a better life!? But we all know it's your people how are the luckiest of all, having a precious goofer goober, sweet and loving best friend for life, in YOU!:) Thanks for the big smiles, adorable, precious Koda! I so enjoyed meeting you today, and having the chance to honor you! I hope you and your proud people enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration!:) Make sure your Mommy gives you a big hug and lots of smoochies, for me!:love::love::love: (After you drop the fish!;))

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Koda what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I had to smile at you with your fish part!!! I can understand why your humans were less than thrilled with it though. ;) I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

lizbud
04-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Hello Koda,

I am so glad to meet you today.:love: You are a most handsome
boy & I am sure your family loves you a lot.What's not to love :D
Sorry if the stinky fish head was not appreciated.:) Congratulations
on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you many hugs and
loads of kisses for your sweet self.:)

irish
04-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Koda, what a beautiful boy you are. I wish I could play cheeseball with you. I'm glad you have a family who loves you a lot and gives you lots of socks to play with. Hugs and treats for you today sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

cassiesmom
04-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi, handsome Koda! I like your beautiful coat and eyes! I'm sorry the fish gift didn't work out, maybe too smelly as a gift. I would love to play socks with you. Please have your people give you some hugs and kisses from me. Happy Dog of the Day!

Daisy and Delilah
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Even though we are a little late, we still want to say hi. Such a handsome boy you are, Koda!! We are some Aussie lovers over here!! We have two big nephew Aussies. Both are tri black. You sound like a gfreat boy. We love the picture of you carrying the fish head. What a goofball!! Our big nephew, Pistol, is like that too. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Pease tell the family to cover that face with lots and lots of kisses from us. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool::cool: