PDA

View Full Version : We had a visitor....

Whisk_Luva
06-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Just thought I would tell you all about our little visitor

Well I wasn't home but my mum said that she left the door open because it was hot, and then went upstairs to do something. Anyway she walked down the stairs and we have this big rug in our living room, and she looked, and there was a kitty snoozing on the rug!! ;)

Anyway, it made my mum jump and she made a noise, and off went kitty :(

But anyway, the moral of this story is that whether it's their house or not, kitties always own the place ;)

Sorry, I have no photos of this visitor.... my family see it around quite a bit though, so I might be able to get a photo one day.

catmandu
06-28-2009, 03:50 PM
I will never forget my First Porch Cat Tiger.
He was wandering around waiting for food when he was about 6 months old and he soon became a regular vistor and stayed in in the rain and cold.
I knew that he belonged up the street, so I never had him TNRED.
I regret that to this ady as I could have gotten him used to being an indoor Cat.
One day he limped home with a mangled leg and had to be PTS.
I am sorry Tiger, I hope you forgive me and I see you. You are a Great Cat.:love:And a great forager for the Animal Angel Army.:love:
One Fine Day.:love:

Edwina's Secretary
06-28-2009, 06:53 PM
How terribly civilized....just dropping in the open door for a short visit.

Spot of tea perhaps?

catmandu
06-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Your home must exude a friendly atmosphere and we pray that your Little Visitor graces you with another visit soon!!!
:love::love::love:

Killearn Kitties
06-29-2009, 09:57 AM
So nice when the neighbours drop by to say "hi".

We used to have a cat along the road who would break in of a morning and sleep under the Christmas tree. :D

And of course we never have been able to persuade Micky across the road that we do not, in fact, run a restaurant.