PDA

View Full Version : Meet Bei-jing

kallisto4529
02-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Well I finally am getting some pics posted of my kitty. Her name is Bei-jing, she is 13yrs old, she has been with me since she was 6wks old. She is miss attitude all the way....lol Most of the time she is kind of a one person cat, she loves my husband and my mom, but where we have been together for so long I am the primary one she has anything to do with. The last four months since we lost our Ginger she has really blossomed, she lays wherever she wants now, not worrying about being trampled by a dog...lol She is a joy to have around and I love her dearly.

momcat
02-23-2007, 04:57 PM
It's a pleasure to meet you, Bei-jing and welcome to Pet Talk! My but you are one very pretty girl. Your pictures are great but I like the one where you're under the table playing peek-a-boo. I can't wait to see more pictures of you and hear more about you. Sending you welcome scritchies and tummy rubs!

cassiesmom
02-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Hello, pretty Bei-jing! I can see your lovely coat really well in the photo where you are under the table. You and your Meowmie must be very close after 13 years. My kitty is the same age as you! Please ask your Meowmie to give you this for me *pet*. I'm glad your family has you to love!

catmandu
02-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Bei-jing You Have A Very Unique Face With A Gorgeous Blending Of Coloring.
You Truly Are A Cat Who Has A Happy Face And And The Found Cats And Porch Cats And Angels Send A Huge Meow Greeting To You.

kallisto4529
02-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Thank you all very much, Bei-jing loved the extra pets and scratches. She really is one of the most loving cats, she has her moments, very independent..lol when my husband and I moved in together she did a complete change, before him she was not very social at all, she would not come out if company was over, did not want other people touching her besides me, the last six years has been amazing to watch how she has changed and she loves my husband, she will actually get up on his lap to get lovin's from him, she never did that with anyone else. I still remember how little she once was...lol she could fit in my jacket pocket.
anyway thanks for the nice words.

rg_girlca
02-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Well, hello there Bei-jing. You have a very unique name and you're such a pretty girl. Welcome to PT. :)

Laura's Babies
02-24-2007, 06:13 AM
She is very lovely! Welcome to PT!

Taz_Zoee
02-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Woo Hoo!! Pictures of Bei-Jing!! Hello there pretty girl!! It's nice to see you being all lazy in these pictures. :p
By the way....how did your mommy come up with your beautiful name? It's fits you well. ;)

kallisto4529
02-24-2007, 09:20 PM
cindy you will get a kick out of this....lol her name i came up with because of my love for panda's. I had heard whether correct or not that there was a panda in china named Bei-jing, and even as a kitten she just looked exotic to me, so that is why i named her that. I could not name her panda, did not fit her coloring...lol thank you all again, she really is something. last night she did something she has never done. i was sitting in the recliner with it layed back and she got up on my lap, not unusual, but what was, she came all the way up, layed on my chest and snuggled into my neck, she layed like this with me petting and scratching her for about an hour. I told my husband this morning and he was like wow, she really is coming out of her shell.