PDA

View Full Version : Update On Bailey - GREAT News! *Updated Jan 28th*

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I received an email earlier from Baileys breeder telling me that Bailey was very ill. Apparently, the lady we gave Bailey too, gave him to one of her friends. They put him on a low quality kibble and now he only weighs 80 pounds! He is extremely ill, and the breeder has asked me to get him back into my care so that she can come and get him.

The lady I gave him to, told the breeder "Bailey was not well when I got him and I feel as though I rescued him from them." I can't believe she said that! He was thin from being boarded for two weeks and not being fed properly. Then to have her put him on a low quality kibble? What did she expect? The breeder asked the lady if she could take Bailey back, but she responded with "I will think about it."

The breeder said she might kill Bailey by keeping on that crappy food, or sell him to get rid of him. Or perhaps even use him as a stud dog. I haven't given the new "owner" his papers yet -- thank god. Without the papers, Bailey isn't as "valuable" to her.

I feel so horrible, so guilty. We should have screened her. She told me she knew a lot about Danes, and I trusted her to know how to properly feed one.

Any ideas as to how I can get him back? DH is going to call her tomorrow, but I doubt she will give him back to us without covering a $350.00 vet bill. It is not our fault she fed him that low quality food and made him so sick.

I am so frustrated... :(

wolf_Q
01-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, poor Bailey. :( Maybe I didn't remember this correctly...but doesn't your current apartment allow dogs, but only if they get a certain title? Could you work on getting that title for Bailey? I hope things work out for him. I wonder if there is an underlying health issue because I thought Bailey was having trouble gaining weight while you were feeding him a high quality/raw diet as well, you posted that in the "What did your dog eat today" thread.

Danegirl2208
01-23-2007, 10:08 PM
oh no :(...how awful... i really wish i knew how to help, i hope you get him back safe soon :(

Vela
01-23-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry he got so sick, but why didn't you just give him back to the breeder in the first place?? I don't remember reading that if you posted it, so I'm just wondering.

And yeah, if you have to pay 350 to get him back then do it. I know it's not your fault she fed him that, but it is your doing he is there in the first place. I know you have been through a lot but he is where he is because you put him there, and I am not trying to sound mean, but if it is going to cost to get him back, you need to pay it. He needs to be gotten out of there before he DOES die. I know you never asked for any of this or for your apartment to burn down and it all seems very unfair, but you have to do what is right for the dog, he can't do it for himself. I hope you can get him back to return him to the breeder. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Poor Bailey.

BC_MoM
01-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Bailey needs out of the situation. Clearly that woman knows nothing about ANY dog. My dog's lives are priceless ~ I would not even hesitate about the vet bill.

Perhaps, if she asks for money, Pet Talk members will donate to help and get Bailey back?

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-23-2007, 10:34 PM
The problem with paying is that we have no money. This month has financially drained us. I didn't give him back to the breeder because she approved re-homing him. We are allowed large dogs here if they have a CD Title, and even if they do, they still need to be approved. DH is the one who rushed into finding him a home, I was the one telling no, he needs to go back to the breeder. He simply called the breeder and she approved re-homing him. So he did.

Vela, I would pay for it in a heartbeat - but feeding my two daughters is far more important to me. Yes, after we pay rent, bills etc. all we have left is enough for groceries and other necessities. Thanks to the government, 50% of DH's paycheck is being taken away. I love Bailey with all my heart, but if we pay for the vet bill - we will be struggling through another month.

Anyway, we will talk to the lady tomorrow and see what she says. I think she may have already paid the bill, but we'll see if she agrees to let us take him back.

Vela
01-23-2007, 10:56 PM
I know I sound cold, and I do understand things have been horrible for you, but I beleive Bailey will probably die if you dont offer to cover that vet bill. I highly doubt she will just give him back to you for nothing if she paid 350 to the vet. I am not unfeeling, I know what it's like to struggle with no money and I truly have empathy for you, but there has to be some way to offer her SOMETHING so that he doesn't die. Maybe she would even let you make payments on the vet bill if she will just give him back. Sign a contract to pay her, I don't know, but something, I don't want to see him die. The whole situation just make me feel horribly sad for all of you but mostly for Bailey, he didn't ask for this either and he is the one paying the price, and he can't do anything at all.

I really just hope all the best for all of you, I just don't want to see anything happen to him, and I know you don't either.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-23-2007, 10:58 PM
I know I sound cold, and I do understand things have been horrible for you, but I beleive Bailey will probably die if you dont offer to cover that vet bill. I highly doubt she will just give him back to you for nothing if she paid 350 to the vet. I am not unfeeling, I know what it's like to struggle with no money and I truly have empathy for you, but there has to be some way to offer her SOMETHING so that he doesn't die. Maybe she would even let you make payments on the vet bill if she will just give him back. Sign a contract to pay her, I don't know, but something, I don't want to see him die. The whole situation just make me feel horribly sad for all of you but mostly for Bailey, he didn't ask for this either and he is the one paying the price, and he can't do anything at all.

I know you are not trying to be cold, you are a wonderful person. Those all sound like great ideas, I will talk to her about it. I don't want to see him die either, so we will have to come up with something. I will let you know how it all goes.

luvofallhorses
01-23-2007, 11:12 PM
I will hope and pray that someway, somehow you can get Bailey out of this situatioin and back in loving, caring arms. I am sorry she betrayed you. :( I sincerely hope Bailey will be okay. :(

dukedogsmom
01-23-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm so sorry. It's been a very rough time for you all. There's no easy solution, I know. I just hope Bailey can be rescued by someone.

Ginger's Mom
01-24-2007, 05:42 AM
I am sorry to hear this. I will pray that something can be worked out to get Bailey into a better home.

Freedom
01-24-2007, 07:52 AM
I will hope and pray that someway, somehow you can get Bailey out of this situatioin and back in loving, caring arms. I am sorry she betrayed you. :( I sincerely hope Bailey will be okay. :(

My thoughts, too.

king2005
01-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Please don't blame your selves or each other for this. You did not intend there to be any harm, you were trying to prevent Bailey from having no home & you thought you picked the right home for him.

I TOTALLY understand the no money thing after a sudden loss of home. I don't blame you for thinking about your family first (as you should!), & still trying to help Bailey.

What of you talked to the breeder to "take him back", but then give Bailey right back to you?

Also, did you officially sign Bailey over to these new people? As in removed your name from his papers, stating your the owner of him?? If not, you might be able to fight him & state that it was on a temp bases & not permenat & you want him back now.

Pets are NOT property here in Canada, but I think they are in the USA (I'm almost positive), so you should be able to take him back with using the law.

I wish you the best in this sad situation
*Hugs*

Kfamr
01-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Have you answered or returned the phone calls of the Great Dane rescue? I know the lady had been trying to contact you but all of her messages were not replied to. I bet a rescue would be willing to help you out.

ramanth
01-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Poor Bailey. :( I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.

Jadapit
01-24-2007, 10:35 AM
This brought tears to my eyes. You know how much I love Bailey. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. :(

finn's mom
01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Could you give her something? I'd part with everything but my car. This is horrible news, poor Bailey.

Could you get help from the breeder? Would she be able to pay the lady to get Bailey back to her? And, you pay the breeder back in installments, even if it meant you weren't able to take Bailey back with you?

Catty1
01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
OK, did you reply to Great Dane Rescue?

Also - how about trying to make payment arrangements with the VET, then he can give the lady a refund and you pay the vet.

You also can verify with him that the $350 is accurate! ;)

Good luck with this.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-25-2007, 06:10 PM
*Update*

Bailey is currently at the vet clinic and he needs surgery. Apparently, he has something stuck in his stomach that needs to be removed. The breeder says the surgery is going to cost $1000.00, and that he is most likely going to be put down. The new owner can't afford it, neither can we. He is laying there suffering, because the vet won't do the surgery without the money. Coming up with $1000.00 would take some time, and he doesn't have much longer.

I wish I won the lottery right now, or that the breeder could help. Why did so many bad things happen to us this past month? I am having an emotional breakdown, he was so special to me - and I feel so useless.

The owner is going to call me to give her "permission" to put him down...

Danegirl2208
01-25-2007, 06:14 PM
OMG no :( i am sitting here in tears.... is there any way at ALL that we could possibly help??? :( :( :( :(

Flatcoatluver
01-25-2007, 06:16 PM
:( Omg, I am so sorry. There has to be something we can do.

Danegirl2208
01-25-2007, 06:19 PM
:( Omg, I am so sorry. There has to be something we can do.

there has to be...have you contacted any of the rescues Tasha?? They may be able to help :( :(

wolf_Q
01-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Can't the vet do a payment plan or something? People here will donate, I know they will. Please talk to the vet and see if they'll let you do that. :( See if a rescue could help with the bill....something, poor Bailey, he is so young. :(

dukedogsmom
01-25-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't know what to say. I would ask the vet about payments, also. I know I could pay some on it. Others would probably be willing to donate, also.

BC_MoM
01-25-2007, 06:27 PM
FIND ANOTHER VET. That's bull crap!! That vet should retire ~ he obviously does NOT care.

I'm praying to God that some miracle happens for poor Bailey. He did nothing to deserve this. http://bestsmileys.com/crying/6.gif

Try contacting the media, call radio stations to get this out there... I'm sure people are willing to help after what started this all WAS NOT YOUR FAULT.

borzoimom
01-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh my stars- this is terrible.. Payment plans- something??? Anything????

Flatcoatluver
01-25-2007, 06:29 PM
FIND ANOTHER VET. That's bull crap!! That vet should retire ~ he obviously does NOT care.

I'm praying to God that some miracle happens for poor Bailey. He did nothing to deserve this. http://bestsmileys.com/crying/6.gif

Try contacting the media, call radio stations to get this out there... I'm sure people are willing to help after what started this all WAS NOT YOUR FAULT.
Your right, if you call the media I am sure people will be touched by your story, and help.

Ginger's Mom
01-25-2007, 06:31 PM
I may be wrong, but the way I read your post you don't have Bailey back right? The person you gave Bailey to still has him and has communicated this latest update to the breeder, who then contacted you. Is that correct? And for some reason they are leaving it up to you to make the final decision. What if you say no, don't put him down?

critter crazy
01-25-2007, 06:31 PM
OMG!!! I am so sad right now!! Bailey is such a young a nd gorgeous dog!! I agree there has to be something that can be done!! Please contact your local news statons!! people would love to help your cause, you deserve it! and we all would be willing to help the best we can as welll!!!

Danegirl2208
01-25-2007, 06:32 PM

i agree....please try to do something... and I know pet talk would be more than willing to help..you know how much we love Bailey :( :(

Kfamr
01-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Contact IMOM - Contact rescues - Contact other vets. Bailey does NOT need to die. He is too young and there are many possibilities. Have you contacted/returned phone calls of the rescue that tried calling you? Why isn't the breeder taking Bailey back at all - that would be my first thought as Bailey's breeder!

I will e-mail Tanny again at the GD rescue and let her know the new situation.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Why isn't the breeder taking Bailey back at all - that would be my first thought as Bailey's breeder!.

The breeder tried to get Bailey back, but they refused. Why would they rather he die than to just give him back to the breeder? I am going to get DH to contact the new owners brother in law. We are friends with him and he can give us all the information. Trying to talk to the new owner is going to cause fights.

I hope the owner cooperates with us and doesn't just put him down. :(

Kfamr
01-25-2007, 06:53 PM
BUT, you said they do not have his papers yet, so technically he is still YOUR dog, correct? It would be illegal for them to put him down.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-25-2007, 07:00 PM
I am waiting for the breeder to email me back, I don't have a phone so I have to communicate through email. I asked her for the vets contact information.

Alysser
01-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Tasha, I'm so sorry. (((HUGS))) Bailey will be saved. I'm just so sorry about all this crap.

Can I cross post this??? Please? We have to find ANYONE who can help!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Tasha, I'm so sorry. (((HUGS))) Bailey will be saved. I'm just so sorry about all this crap.

Can I cross post this??? Please? We have to find ANYONE who can help!

PLEASE cross post this anywhere you can!

BC_MoM
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
I believe we will need some sort of contact information if we're to crosspost. Got any?

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-25-2007, 07:11 PM
I believe we will need some sort of contact information if we're to crosspost. Got any?

Contact info for me or the vet?

PM me if you need my contact info, I still don't know which vet he's at yet.

BC_MoM
01-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Well, whoever we'd need to send donations to. I still can't believe this vet won't do the surgery without money. *shakes head in DISGUST*

Alysser
01-25-2007, 07:20 PM
I crossposted! Tasha, I don't know if I need your contact information as of yet, no one has replied.

Alysser
01-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Meanwhile have you contacted rescues. Were I crossposted, someone posted these two links:

http://www.gdcc.ca/rescue.html

http://www.ginnie.com/gdlinks5.htm

Danegirl2208
01-25-2007, 07:42 PM
i PMd you Tasha..

applesmom
01-25-2007, 07:43 PM
What a sad and tragic turn of events for Bailey! My heart aches for him.

Before anyone crossposts incomplete and /or inacurate information across the internet; crazy-cat-lover needs to bypass the middlemen (or women) and speak directly to the vet.

This need to be done first in order to re-establish ownership; determine the honest to goodness facts of the situation. Facts such as Baileys current condition, the type of surgery he needs and exactly how soon he needs it; and most importantly the prognosis. She also needs to find out if other less invasive treatments are possible. Of course it must also be determined who will step up and take charge and care for Bailey after the surgery if he has it. Until the information is complete and verifialble there is very little anyone can do no matter how much they may want to help.

Providing factual information is the only way Bailey will have any sort of chance.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I emailed Danes in Distress and New Hope for Danes. I also emailed our local humane society to see if they can help. They fully paid to get 8-10 feral cats neutered/spayed/tattooed.

I will let you know when I hear back from them.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Found out where he is...

Surrey Animal Hospital
155-7135 138 Street
Surrey, BC
V3W 7T9

Telephone : 604-592-2181

I haven't heard back from the rescues yet, but if anyone wants to make a donation, how do I go about setting that up?

applesmom
01-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Are you going to talk to the vet yourself tomorrow and find out exactly what's really going on? How far away are you from where Bailey is? Can you go in person to talk to the vet? Many times things can be worked out in person much more easily than they can through a third party.

If he has an obstruction it might have been going on for awhile. I hope it's not really as bad as what you're hearing third hand from the breeder.

Daisy and Delilah
01-26-2007, 07:23 AM
Any news today? Are there any more vets in that area that will do the surgery? Poor Bailey. I hope it all turns out good for him :( My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this ordeal. I am praying so hard that this can be corrected and he'll get well. He's such a handsome man.

ramanth
01-26-2007, 10:05 AM
This is turning into such a nightmare for you. :( I'm so sorry.

Jadapit
01-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Oh no! My heart sank when I saw this post. :( Please, please keep us updated on Bailey.

cyber-sibes
01-26-2007, 11:36 AM
:( Adding my prayers for Bailey, poor baby.

luvofallhorses
01-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Are there any updates?

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Okay, he is at a vet that will NOT euthanize him! This vet will not euthanize an animal unless it would be cruel not too. What he would do is, give Bailey the surgery and if the money never came, they would put him up for adoption. We were thinking about surrendering him to the vet, then they could find him a new home? That way, they wouldn't want any money. I worked at this clinic, so I know how they work.

He would NOT let Bailey lay there and suffer, and he wouldn't euthanize him either.

Flatcoatluver
01-26-2007, 04:20 PM
That makes me feel so much better now. If you surrender him would he go to a dane rescue?

Daisy and Delilah
01-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Thoughts and prayers are coming up again from Florida. GET WELL BAILEY!!! This must be so hard for all of you to go through. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} :(

borzoimom
01-26-2007, 04:27 PM
And Prayers from Virginia as well..

Catty1
01-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Thank goodness he is with a good vet! I think the surrender/surgery would be a good idea. This was done with a cat in BC, and the owners just could not afford the surgery. But when it was surrendered, the money comes from a different place.

I guess the vet could call the breeder too - but this sounds like the best solution for all concerned.

HUGS

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-26-2007, 05:24 PM
I think surrendering is the only thing we can do. At least he won't have to die right? When I found out he was with this vet, I felt so relieved. I remember times when an owner would bring their pet in wanting to put it down - the vet refused. He would treat them and put them up for adoption :)

I am going to talk to DH tonight (he is on afternoon shift 3PM-11PM) about surrendering him. Then he just has to go to the vet clinic and sign some papers to make it official. My boy isn't going to die - he doesn't deserve to anyway.

chocolatepuppy
01-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Prayers for Bailey.

dukedogsmom
01-26-2007, 05:38 PM
I am so relieved and I know you are, too. I hope Bailey will recover and then find a home that will love him. The vet sounds like a good one.

critter crazy
01-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Great news, under the circumstances. Hope poor Bailey gets better, and finds a great home! Awsom vet you have there!!

IRescue452
01-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm glad he's going to be treated. Sorry you have to surrender him. Hopefully he'll find a great forever home.

luvofallhorses
01-26-2007, 07:34 PM
I will keep Bailey in my thoughts and prayers and HUGS to you!

Taz_Zoee
01-26-2007, 07:46 PM
I have waited to post on this thread, because I couldn't see through my tears. This is great news for Bailey. ;) I just wish it didn't have to be this way. It's the best for him, but sad for you especially, and all of us as well. We will not get regular updates on him. I'd just like to know that the surgery went well and he was placed in a good home. But that probably won't be possible. :(
But it's also good you feel comfortable and know the vet that is handling him.
That PT power works, I tell ya! :D

Jadapit
01-26-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm so, so thankful that he will be treated. This whole thing is just so sad. :( I cant imagine the stress you have been under. {{{Hugs}}}

Danegirl2208
01-26-2007, 10:55 PM
oh thank Goodness! ((hugs)) this whole thing is just awful :(

applesmom
01-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Good news that Bailey will finally have the surgery he needs.

Is this the clinic he was in from the beginning or did someone take him to another vet?

If the donations cover the cost of the surgery will he go back to the breeder or still be put up for adoption?

Alysser
01-27-2007, 05:41 PM
FINALLY, some good news!

That's great that the vet won't put him down. Bailey doesn't deserve it. I hope you find some solution. Bailey will find a very good home with this vet.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-28-2007, 06:34 AM
Okay, awesome update coming...

Turns out that most of the stuff the breeder told me wasn't accurate. My husband phoned the vet to see how Bailey was doing. This is what they told him...

1. Bailey was NEVER given away by the owner, he is still in her care.

2. Bailey has already had the surgery - it was a stick in his tummy!

3. The bill is half paid and the new owner is paying the rest. She takes Bailey home at night so he is not alone at the clinic.

What really confuses me is that the breeder told me he was NOT going to get surgery, that the new owner shouldn't have him and that he would be PTS. That is all false information. The new owner has had the surgery done and is taking great care of Bailey. It really stuns me that the breeder told me false information. She wanted Bailey back and tried to lie to me so that I would take Bailey back and give him to her ( :mad: ).

He is doing great - healing beautifully! I wish I knew the truth sooner so that I wasn't sitting here worried sick about him. Thank you for all your prayers and support!!!

Kfamr
01-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Wonderful news!

Who is Bailey's breeder? Anyone thinking of getting a Great Dane in the near future should stay farrrr away from her!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Wow, this is wonderful news!
That's awful that the breeder would do this to you...

Taz_Zoee
01-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Oh my goodness!! This is the BEST news!! You must feel so much better. :D
I'm wondering if you can stay in touch with the owner? If they'd be willing to do that with you. That would be nice. :)

Vela
01-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Wow what a jerk!!!! (the breeder). If she wanted him back she should have taken him when the opportunity was there, rather than lie and say those horrid things! I'm glad Bailey is doing fine and really is with a loving caring owner.

applesmom
01-28-2007, 12:42 PM
That's wonderful news! It must be a tremendous relief to you and your family to know that Baily is actually getting excellent care.

This seemingly near tragedy and it's aftermath should be a wakeup call for all of us in any situation. To avoid communication problems, spare unecessary heartache, and provide ourselves with all important current and correct information, we need to bypass third parties and go directly to the source!

CathyBogart
01-28-2007, 01:06 PM
What good news, I'm so happy for Bailey! I know this has been really hard on you, so I'm especially glad that your mind is put at ease now.

Alysser
01-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Wonderful NEWS!! :D That breeder sounds like a real piece of work. I can't believe she lied. Im VERY glad for Bailey though :D Will you be able to visit him?

Catty1
01-28-2007, 03:09 PM
YAY Bailey!

Did you tell the vet what the breeder was saying???? YOW!

I hope you get to see the little guy!

luvofallhorses
01-28-2007, 05:20 PM
that breeder is a jerk! :mad: I am glad Bailey is safe and I agree with Kay, if anyone wants a great dane in the future should stay far, far away from her! :mad:

Danegirl2208
01-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Gah some breeder :mad: ...i agree with Kay, who are they?

Im glad to hear hes doing good, wonderful news.

applesmom
01-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Now that we know Bailey's going to be just fine; there are a few questions that might leave readers scratching their heads in wonder.

Once Bailey was rehomed to a friend with the consent of the breeder, the breeder was done with the situation unless the new owner was going to part with him too. How did the breeder manage to become involved with the new owner?

When Bailey became sick, why didn't the new owner contact the former owner instead of talking to the breeder who was a complete stranger?

In the beginning there was talk of the new owner having made Bailey sick by feeding him cheap food. The breeder sure jumped the gun on that one!

How did the claims of Bailey being about to be put down because the vet wouldn't do the surgery without being paid first come about? Especially since he'd already had the surgery and was recovering nicely at his own vets?

The breeder comes off as either a busybody or a drama queen. Haven't quite figured out which it is yet. :confused:

BC_MoM
01-28-2007, 05:54 PM
The breeder sounds like a WHACKO. I agree, you should tell us who this breeder is.

Hopefully Bailey's current owner will keep in touch with YOU instead of the breeder this time.

Thank you God for helping Bailey. :)

dukedogsmom
01-28-2007, 11:10 PM
I am so glad the situation and Bailey aren't near as serious as you were told. What would be their reasoning in doing that in the first place? I hope Bailey will do just fine and be happy.

ramanth
01-29-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm so relieved to hear Bailey had the surgery and is recovering well. I'm so sorry that breeder put you through all that drama.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks everyone. That was the hardest week I have ever been through. I still can't find a reason as to why I was given this false information. I think she really wanted Bailey back, and tried to make me worried so that I would get him back, and then give him to her. I see no need in taking him away from his new owner, how much more stress could this poor dog deal with?

He lost his home and his family, but has found a new person to share his life with. All I want is for him to be happy and healthy, and so far, he is. The breeder is Coal Valley Harlequins...

:)

Kfamr
01-31-2007, 09:34 AM
Do you know how Bailey is doing now?

I did a search for his breeder but was unable to find a her website - does she have one?

Flatcoatluver
01-31-2007, 11:57 AM
I did a search for his breeder but was unable to find a her website - does she have one?
Glad Baily is with a new loving person.

She said earlier that the breeder took their webside down, when she was first looking for a home for Baily, (I think the first post).

cyber-sibes
01-31-2007, 12:40 PM
So relieved that you finally got to the truth and it's all good news for Bailey. I'd be pretty t'd off at that breeder too. What they did is totally wrong. At least you can take a deep breath & relax a bit.

elizabethann
01-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Glad to hear that Bailey is doing fine.

crow_noir
02-14-2007, 08:29 PM
found this while looking for an update to another thread...

Glad to hear that everything turned out OK. Well, just about everything. Sucks that you had to be the one to uncover one more breeder to watch out for.

lute
02-15-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm so happy that everything has turned out great! :D Sorry about the sucky breeder! Why did she want him back so bad she had to lie about it?