PDA

View Full Version : Junior!!

kb2yjx
04-26-2006, 04:07 AM
We know who is in charge at your house!!! But, please use care when you are out on your daily travels!! You were in the right place at the right time when your forever family came along and found you!!! HAPPY COTD!!

CultureJunky
04-26-2006, 05:43 AM
Junior, you are so intriguing looking, your markings are so appealing.
You look like a very independent chap, but make sure you stay safe on those journeys of yours. Happy Cat Of The Day!

lvpets2002
04-26-2006, 07:48 AM
;) Your are so adorable & just love your face markings ****** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY && GO GET THEM WHISKER TREATS ******

catmandu
04-26-2006, 09:30 AM
How Wonderful it is to see a Gato from South America.
I know that the Pet Angels have been to Brazil and have always had a Great Time.
And how Lucky Junior is to have found a Caring Guadian like yourself to give him a Happy Furr Ever Home.
The Found Ctas send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW for Junior Con Mucho Gusto.
Vive Our New COTD!!!

Donnaj4962
04-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Junior, I am in LOVE! :eek:

You are so handsome. I just love your markings, and your bright blue eyes!

I am happy that you found your forever family, but I caution you on your daily adventures outdoors. Please be careful as you meet with your other outdoor friends.

Congratulations on being COTD! Hope you get lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

animallovernw
04-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Junior:
Our siamese, "Pearl" wanted me to congratulate YOU for being the "Cat of the
Day" :)
You are so handsome with your unique colors and bright blue eyes :D

We are so happy that you were rescued from the street as such a tender age :eek:
It sounds like you have your independence and pampering with your daily routine......but yes, do be careful when out and about, as we wouldn't want any harm to come your way ;)

Celebrate today and know that there's a siamese here in the USA who thinks you are a beauty ;)

Pearl :cool: Keiko :cool: June :cool:

Barbiecat
04-26-2006, 12:41 PM
How wonderful that a kind person took you in when you were hungry and lonely; hopefully that will never happen to you again. Like the others, I want you to be careful when you are out and about; are you sure you don't want to become a completely indoor kitty? You'll be much safer, happier, and healthier if you do!

Buenas suerte mi nuevo amigo Junior, y tiene un buen vido!

Dan Holder
04-26-2006, 03:15 PM
What a uniquely marked kitty. He certainly got the Siamese eyes. And life must look good through those eys, since he seems to have everything he wants. Good luck, Junoir.

Jax
04-26-2006, 04:31 PM
What a pretty boy you are Junior! It sounds like you are having fun down there in Brazil. You have very pretty eyes! Congrats to Cute Junior!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
04-26-2006, 06:54 PM
What a stunningly handsome boy you are, Junior! Your coloring and markings; are breathtaking! You certainly had a rough start at life sweetheart, but thankfully your Mom resuced from an unspeakable fate and now, nothing but the best for you, Junior!:D Hope you and your proud family are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight! Have fun, party hearty and be safe out there on your daily walks:) Lots of hugs and kisses to our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day, beautiful Junior!:)