PDA

View Full Version : Sims2

CagneyDog
03-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Hmm, I'm hoping someone can't help me out.
For some reason, all of a sudden I can't place anything down on my Sims2 game. I can't put new lots down, or furniture or anything. Any idea how I can fix this? :confused:

TheVeezer
03-26-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure, sorry, but this site is for the Sims2 Community and may be able to answer your question. Hope it helps.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/index.php

Vette
03-27-2006, 05:41 AM
I danno either...
but was wondering if your still stuck?

king2005
03-27-2006, 06:00 AM
its prob an error with the saved house. I forget the steps, but its easy

Crazy-Cat-Lover
03-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I had the same problem with Sims Bustin Out. I found out that you can only place a certain amount of furniture and walls in each house. It sucks because I love building massive homes for my Sims. :p

lady_zana
03-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Have you tried the code: move_objects on ? That could fix it as it allows you to move or place objects anywhere.

In case you don't know how to use the codes, press: ctrl+shift+C and type in the code in the white bar. To turn the bar off, type exit. If you get tired of using it, use the code: move_objects off

I hope this helps. I love the Sims 2 also. I'm pumped to get Open for Business but I have to get a job myself before I can let my Sims gets jobs. :D

CagneyDog
03-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Once I shut my computer off and tried it again it worked.
Thank god, I can't live too long with out Sims2 :p

Jessika
03-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Have you tried the code: move_objects on ? That could fix it as it allows you to move or place objects anywhere.

In case you don't know how to use the codes, press: ctrl+shift+C and type in the code in the white bar. To turn the bar off, type exit. If you get tired of using it, use the code: move_objects off

I hope this helps. I love the Sims 2 also. I'm pumped to get Open for Business but I have to get a job myself before I can let my Sims gets jobs. :D

I was going to suggest the move_objects code also

I use that all the time to put stuff where it can't normally go, lol

I also love the boolprop testing cheats enabled code as well. You can do everything in the entire game with that code!