Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whitney

Whitney

CONGRATULATIONS ... our little nose licker COTD!!!

You are such a little cutie! Maybe you will be able to talk your hooman into giving you some extra can food juice for your special day! Sending some *hugs* and *kisses* your way sweet kitty. Hope you enjoy your day in the sun... with lots of extra treats and cuddles to go with it.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Whitney, you are so beautiful and so cute with that "tunglicker"

Your white whiskers remind me Biddy White Whiskers

Good Morning beautiful Whitney! I see your Mommy caught you " in the act!" My Lizzie was a sauce devotee too...! But she didn't come close to having your tongue power! Wow, now that's a power licker! You're precious, dear Whitney and your purrrson is SO lucky to have you there to brighten her days!! Congratulations to you sweet Whitney! You're a perfect choice for our Friday Cat of the Day honors! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, Whitney!! {{{HUGS}}}

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Whitney, what a gorgeous lady you are, and what tongue power you have.

Congratulations on being a very special Friday COTD.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Blog Entries

Witney

Mew, mew KatMa read me your bio and it says "Whitney's quite a girl!" Well, your are a cutie-pie kitty that is for sure... CATgratulations on being COTD. Celebrate with some extra licks of sauce today. Does your tongue on nose trick amuse your purrsons?

You live with two dominant males? So, you are a subtle miss who lets them think they're the bosses? Well, don't forget to give 'em a little nose scratch now & then to remind both you control your part of the Palace.

My KatMa wants to know where is Toronto, Ontario USA located? We know where Toronto, Ontario is.

Live long & healthy, happy & loved. Bunches of kisses & hugs to you from me and my KatMa who already is in love with you!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beauty!

Whitney, we adore Tuxies...and you're a purrrrrfectly lovely lady! Your white wiskers just adorn your sweet face! Hope you get extra sauce today..catgratulations as Queen Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Whitney, I am happy to read that you have your humans on a good schedule. Sometimes they have to be reminded of who is boss around the house!

It looks as though you could give them "a good licking" if they don't do what you want.

You sure are a pretty one.

What a cutie - patootie!
    Congratualtions Whitney!
    I can just imagine that hypnotic stare!
    Toronto, Ontario USA??? - did we joint the US of A when I wasn't looking or is there really a Toronto, Ontario in the USA???

Voi and Juni are right, you do resemble Biddy white Whiskers Luckenbach , one of Jens wonderful cats!And to get along with 2 dominant Males takes some doing! my Feamales have to get along with joseph , Moose and Sam , who ae very dominant! All the best to Wonderful , Witty Whitney COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Whitney

You're a beauty! What a sweet little face. Our Kuhio was a food licker also. We should all go in together and invent "kitty gravy" and get rich. Sounds like a lot of our kitties just like to lick the juice.

Whitney
    You are so adorable! I bet you love the water from canned people tuna too, don't you? My cat boys do! You look very happy! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Ha! What a great picture of pretty little Whitney - with her little pink tongue sticking out!! You are a lovely, spirited little buddy precious! Congrats to Wonderful Whitney, Our Beautiful Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations Whitney! You are such a pretty tuxedo girl!
    Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!

I love your little pink tongue! I hope you get some extra gravy today to celebrate!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

congrats what a pretty little tuxedo kitty you are!
    Dave

What a great picture of you, Whitney!! You look like a very happy and cute cat! Have a wonderful day as our COTD!!