Thread: Awesome Adorable Oreo!

Awesome Adorable Oreo!

Dearest Oreo, you are awesome and adorable indeed! What a gorgeous girl you are, with that mostly-white fur and some darker fur around your head and tail. You have such a sweet face, with that cute pink nose and lovely big golden eyes. You are so pretty and look so relaxed, resting on that turquoise-blue cushion and gazing out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Englewood, CO and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Beth will pet you for me .

What a nice story you have to tell! You and your dear Beth adopted each other on April 1, 2019, when you were just eight months old. Beth knew right away that you were made for her. She believes in reincarnation, and she could tell that all five of her and her niece's earlier cats were reincarnated into you!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're a fun-loving girl who enjoys chasing your tail and carrying your toy worm around meowing. You're a real sweetie who likes to give nose-kisses to Beth. You used to be quite cuddly, but now you're more independent. You enjoy going for trips in the car. (I hope you're in a carrier when you're riding in the car. Much safer for you!) You also like to hide in the dresser behind the drawers! Beth has to take the drawer out of the dresser, then pull you out. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oreo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Beth and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-01-2021 at 04:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Oreo!!!

Hi Oreo! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful reincarnation of your mom's and her niece's 5 beloved kitties you are, Oreo! Such a purrfect blend of beauty, purrsonality, and heart!

Beth's niece used to have three cats and she used to have two of her own. When Oreo was first given to Beth, she knew that Oreo was made for her. She said it was like all 5 of the previous cats reincarnated into Oreo. Beth thought that from the moment Oreo was put into her lap.
    Beth knew that very first moment you sat in her lap that you were the one for her, and how right she was! Be you accompanying Beth on a ride in your car, off for a visit with your auntie, or nesting in her dressers drawers, you and she always find away to have fun and connect in the most special way (even if that requires Beth removing those drawers, lol). No doubt about it, Oreo! You and your dear Beth truly were destined to be; soulmates and best friends for life!

How lucky Beth is, having a sweet and cuddly companion, a loyal and loving best friend, a furry soulmate in you, Oreo! You truly are one in a million, just as special as can be, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today; reading your life affirming and heartwarming backstory; learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and Beth share has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chasing your tail and playing with your toy worm,hehe; giving and receiving tons of nose kisses and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Oreo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Oreo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~