Thread: Sweet Flecki!

Sweet Flecki!

Greetings, gorgeous Flecki in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your adorable brother Blacky, too!

What a beautiful Lop bunny you are, Flecki; just as precious as can be! Your marshallow and caramel colored coat is so pretty, and oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety Lop ears, hold you close and pet your soft fur!

How very, very loved you are, Flecki; lucky girl! And I have no doubt you return the love shown you by your human ten fold! Your human is one lucky soul, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Flecki! What a very special bond you and your and share, best friends forever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time out of your hutch, playing with your human and brother Blacky; munching on some yummy bunny treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautful Flecki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your adorable brother Blacky, too!

Beautiful!!!

Best buddies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Flecki, what a beautiful bunny you are! Your light-brown and white and grey fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lop ears and lovely big dark eyes! You live with your brother, and you like to play with your bunny friend Blacky. Your dear young person feeds you and your brother each morning. Then he/she pets you after coming home from school, because you like that. You make each other very happy, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flecki, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and brother and Blacky and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Flecki

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a cute little bunny with those floppy ears.
    You make your person very happy
    Celebrate your world famous day