Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Katherine Lee Sterling , My Saved Porch Cat

Meet Katherine Lee Sterling , My Saved Porch Cat

A Little Mini Movie!

Katherine Lee Sterlings inside now and sadly seems to be with Kitten!
    That means i will have to call in animal Control as Animal Welfares all full up.
    Even my FRiend Janice has had trouble placing Lost Ones!

Shes so cute.
    I will keep her if i can, shes a doll!!
    And shes named after Katie the Dear Angel of my Good friend Lorraine of La Belle Province of Quebec!!!
    I pray shes not expecting!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-27-2009 at 03:06 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She's so sweet. She looks so much like my Scooter Bug. Since we all call you Uncle Gary, can she and Scooter be cousins?

You are so wonderful to take her in.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Hi pretty girl, stay safe, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Ah another sweetie, come inside for Uncle Gary! You are so very lucky, dear one.

Paws crossed she is not pregnant.

Awee Katherine Lee Sterling your such a Pretty Lady.. I sure hope your not with kittens.. Uncle Gary will keep you warm & take good care of you with food & love.. Stay indoors & be all comfy & happy.. Thank you Uncle Gary for taking her in & or with possible babies..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a Sweetie Kitty she is! Bless you for taking in this poor little one. I pray she is not with kitten, but if she is, at least she is in a safe place to have them.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

The lady next door was over ans sad to say Katherine Lee Sterling is with Kitten, and the bulge in her timmy is quite pronounced so little ones may be coming soon.
    I wish I could keep her and her Babies here, but with all the Found Cats its not a good place for such a very yopung Mother Cat.
    Add to that Tubster Panthers veryagressive to her.
    Joseph and Michael were nice to Katherine Lee Sterling despite her hisses!!!
    I hope that Janice can take her as shes good at finding Furr Ever Homes!
    Maybe after she has her Babies I can get her back.
    I will try and put a hold on her!
    Shes so cute!!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

She is cute, Gary. How do you come up w/these names?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Correct me if I am wrong Uncle Gary with the name meaning.. Katherine Lee is like Katherine the Great.. Very Famous name of true meanings of history & a Queen of sorts.. Sterling is of the dish this baby eats out of.. Which sterling is what all Queens eat from..
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    She is cute, Gary. How do you come up w/these names?

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

She is beautiful!

Love, Columbine

Actually Katherine is in tribute to Lorraines Katie Angel who is such a Beautiful Angel Cat.

Lee came from Our Amigas Astrid Y Sophie of Guatemala!

And Sterling came from Our Mayor Karen!!!

And Katherine Lee Sterling as My Neighbor and I deduced was very expecting so shes on her way to a no kill shelter near Milton Ontario.
    It would be stressful on her having her Kittens here with all the Found Ctas around.
    I will always wonder about her, the way I do all the Saved Cats.
    She deserved better Guardians that those who let her run loose on a street with intact Males.
    I just pray shes FIP and FELV free!
    At least shes in a good place with her Cats of the Future.

She reminds me of Princess! I hope Animal Welfare can take her in for you so you won't have to worry about what might happen with animal control. And I hope you get to return to the Found Cats Hotel, and be a sister to the Found Cats and a cousin to Scooter Bug.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a little beauty she is. I'm so glad you have a no kill shelter for her. We don't have any here. I'm sure she will always remember you and the kindness you showed her and her soon to be babies.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually My Friend and Unofficial Aunt Janice of Meals on Wheels has connections and got Katherine Lee Sterling a room in a No Kill Shelter/Foster Home in an old farmhouse near Milton Ontario.
    Theres a Fall Festival and a Big Halloween Party so I am praying someone puts a hold on Our Little Momma cat!!
    Shes so young to be expecting and so tiny.
    Scrappy 2 was a lot bigger and her Baby was sadly still born
    Katherine Lee Sterling touched us all, and I swear that Juke Joint Joseph was looking for her this morning!
    They were curling yesterday morning but she ran to me by the time I got my camera out!!
    That was so touhing, My Gentle Elder and the Little Momma Cat!!

I am sorry if I let Pet Talkers down by not taking Katherine Lee Sterling in myself.
    But shes such a Very Young Cat, and there could be complications if she has a hard labor.
    I wish I could keep Katherine Lee Sterling, but once I gave her up, thier rules say I can never get her back.
    Still shes in a better place and I ahve a Little Movie to remember her by.

Shes such a Good Cat and I think My Cats are wondering where she is.

I am too!!