Greetings, gorgeous Flecki in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your adorable brother Blacky, too!

What a beautiful Lop bunny you are, Flecki; just as precious as can be! Your marshallow and caramel colored coat is so pretty, and oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke those long, velvety Lop ears, hold you close and pet your soft fur!

How very, very loved you are, Flecki; lucky girl! And I have no doubt you return the love shown you by your human ten fold! Your human is one lucky soul, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Flecki! What a very special bond you and your and share, best friends forever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time out of your hutch, playing with your human and brother Blacky; munching on some yummy bunny treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautful Flecki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your adorable brother Blacky, too!

Beautiful!!!

Best buddies!