Greetings, Ghost (a.k.a. Ghastly Love Bites!) in Sweden! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a gorgeous baby Belgian Hare bunny you are Ghost! The contrast of your lovely, ruby colored eyes to your snow white coat is simply stunning! And wow, you sure know how to pose for the camera, Ghost! Your photos are exquisite! Major props to your talented photographer human for capturing you in all of your Belgian Hare beauty to perfection! And not only are you stunning in looks, but by all accounts you're just as sweeet and loving as can be, a bunny with a heart of pure gold! You may be small in size, Ghost, but you sure do pack a ton of love and personality into that little body!

I'm sorry your fur mom booted you out of the nest when you were just a wee one, Ghost. Thankfully your former human, an experienced breeder, knew just who to call on to help you in your time of great need; someone who would assure that all your needs would be met: bottle feeding you, providing you with all the care required for you to survive, including furry love courtesy of your Rottie and Chi pals! And oh, just look at you now, the very picture of beautiful, good health and contentment!

What fun your human is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow even more beautiful with each passing day, sweetheart! She is one lucky lady, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Ghost! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...snuggling with your Rottie and Chi doggie buds, chowing down on some yummy bunny treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ghost, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your bunny buds and pup pals, too!

SO beautiful!!!