Thread: Sweet, beautiful Koby!

Sweet, beautiful Koby!

Dearest Koby, you are utterly gorgeous! What a beautiful Irish gentleman you are! That thick black Persian fur is so luxurious and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes and with your little pink tongue just peeking out below that high Persian nose. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so cute in them! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Waterford, Ireland to pet you, and pet your new little sister Mika and other kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're "a big boy, strong and independent, but still a baby at heart." You're 11 years old, healthy and very cuddly. You are a Christmas miracle, a surprise Christmas gift to your family! You and your gentle presence have brought good luck and happiness to your home. You're a gentle giant, very caring towards your younger kitty siblings. You love your new little sister Mika, and you watch over her. You live a life of relaxation and leisure, loving your grooming sessions and evening cuddles. You black cats are associated with bringing good fortune, and you've brought much more than that! You and your dear family and friends all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Koby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear little sister Mika and other kitty siblings and people and all your family and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Koby, what a handsome Persian boy you are. Your luxurious coat looks so soft, and your face is too adorable. I love your little pink tongue!
    You are a gentle giant, taking care of your younger kitty siblings. And now you have a new little sister to watch over.
    When you're not busy "kitten"sitting, you enjoy your grooming sessions and evening cuddles.
    Koby, you are truly the best Christmas gift ever, and I wish you, your kitty siblings, kitten Mika and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Koby in Ireland! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your full, fluffy coat! Your fur looks so soft to pet! Since I am not able to pet you in person, I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me.

You take care of your younger kitty siblings, and you are a good kitten-sitter! You enjoy being groomed and cuddled, too! Best of all- you are a much loved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Koby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Koby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana