Thread: High Flying Gilbert!!!

High Flying Gilbert!!!

What an exquisite, breathtakingly beautiful Blue Crowned Conure you are, Gilbert! Your bright and colorful plumage is gorgeous! (Love your pink beak, too!) Major props to your talented human/photographer for capturing you in all of your Conure splendor! Your photos are stunning!!!

Spreading those beautiful wings soaring high into the sky is no doubt such fun, as well as a confidence booster! But I have a feeeling nothing beats hitching a ride on your Mom or your Dad's shoulder, sharing a bit of chatter and chewing on a yummy treat (or your Mommy's sunglasses)!

Now I find, being able to fly very well, he seems very confident. He has been out a lot, and been a lot of places (parks, down town, outdoor concert, in shops, beaches, at my office) so he seems to have adjusted. But his most favorite place of all is to just ride around on my shoulder.
    What a lucky family is yours, Gilbert, having a feathered family member as beautiful, as joyful and life loving, as special as you in their lives! You truly are a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of you big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gilbert! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...flying high in the sky at the park or the beach; riding on your Mommy's shoulder; chowing down on some yummy birdie treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Gilbert, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Gilbert, you are stunning indeed, absolutely breathtaking in your beauty! What a gorgeous Blue Crowned Conure you are, with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with lovely dark eyes and what looks like a big grin (and probably is!). You have the most delightful personality, very cheerful and laid-back. You enjoy time spent with your dear people, especially going to the beach, going for a walk downtown, or flying around the yard or at a park. What a lovely story about you and the songbird, and thank you for sharing it with us! You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gilbert, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of pasta with mixed veggies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gilbert

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  15.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome, chatty little fellow.
    You get to go places and fly around,
    With a harness, of course.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Beautiful Gilbert, on being POTD! (We birds and we your name!) We loved reading about your wonderful personality, brilliance, adventures and loving home. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Precious Sweetie! You were Heaven-sent! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546