Thread: Gorgeous Gracie

Gorgeous Gracie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are, ans smart, too.
    Hope you someday get to visit elderly people.
    My Mom was in a nursing home, and everyone
    enjoyed visits from animals.
    Celebrate your special day, and I hope you get extra chicken today.

Hello, gorgeous Gracie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are! I like your happy face and your amazing eyes!

I would be delighted to play with you and your siblings, or give you some big hugs! I would also be happy to sit down and make a lap for you because you are gorgeous and smart! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Gracie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Gracie!

Hi Gracie! Happy Dog of the Day! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Blue Merle Aussie girl you are, Gracie! You have the prettiest coat! Your coloring and markings are stunning, and oh yes, those bi-colored eyes of yours are breathtaking! And just look at that smile! That's one happy girl I see! hehe

But even more impressive that your stunning good looks is your sweet and loving, joyful personality, your big heart, your love for your human and furry siblings! And as if it were possible for you to be any more perfect, true to your vaunted breed, you're as smart as whip, having nailed your obedience classes and therapy dog training in record time, graduating at the top of your class! And I too am hoping that one day your mom will take you to visit those sick children in the hospital, the elderly, those in need of a little furry love and smile. You're a natural!

How lucky your human is, having known your love and devotion these past 11 years, Gracie, having a furkid, a best furry friend and loving companion in you! Your mom is one proud lady, and understandably so! You're just as special as can be, Gracie, beautiful inside and out, pure pup perfection!

Thanks for pawing off a note to us, Gracie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and cuddling with your mini American Eskimo doggie sibs Oliver, Sebastian and Sadie, your beloved MC kitty sib, Pooks, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, gorgeous Gracie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Gracie could not be a more beautiful, perfect DOTD!! I have no doubt that she could brighten anyone's day by her mere presence, no matter who they are ❤️

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Gorgeous Gracie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana