Thread: Amazing Zola

Amazing Zola

Dear Zola, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat looks so soft with those wonderful markings, and your face with those mesmerizing green eyes and those long whiskers is so sweet.
    You came into your family's life when they needed you most. Their house was without pets for the first time, and there you were, filling a void in their hearts.
    You have many hobbies and talents. You like to fight with your foot, and you tap your humans on their shoulders for attention, or scent mark the computer screen. So far, your person hasn't been able to catch any of your tricks on film.
    Your favorite treat is canned tuna, and you won't be quiet until you get some.
    Your most important role, however, is to be there for your person to help him/her with depression. Cat therapy can do amazing things.
    Zola, you are indeed a spectacular and most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Zola the Healer!

Greetings, precious Zola! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, classic Tabby girl you are, Zola; beautiful inside and out; truly heaven sent! What a blessing you are, coming into you human's life during her/his time of great need, helping to heal her/his heart after the loss your beloved kitty predecessor and doggie. Nothing like the quiet, non-judgemental, unconditional love of a furkid, an animal companion, to mend a broken spirit, to heal a broken heart. You're not only a best furry friend and heart healer, Zola, you're a life changer, a life saver!!!

If I am sitting in the living room sobbing and no one is here to help me out, Zola will take up that role and she would always be there for me. She will sit by my side, let me hold her, and love her. And when I am not in my dark place anymore, she will go back to whatever she was doing like it was no big deal...BThat cat is literally a life saver, and I love her with all my heart.
    How lucky your human is, having you in her/his life. You truly are a furry angel, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your human for sharing your inspirational, heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special girl!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your utterly drool inducing photos (so precious!!!) has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your toys (or not), indulging in some catnip, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zola, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Now, off to check out your YouTube and DA pages/playlist!

You're such a beauty, Zola!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful tabby lady you are, Zola! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dearest Zola, you are stunning! What a beautiful girl you are! Your fur with that brown and black Classic Tabby pattern looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are Purrrfect in every one of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lake Placid, FL to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons to help ease their grief after the passing of their beloved kitty who'd been part of the family since your young friend was five years old.. and after they'd lost their dog two years before. You were very skittish and scared for weeks, but finally you allowed them to coax you out. And now you want to be with them all the time! You make them smile with your energy and antics, such as attacking your own tail or foot. You will tap your young Purrrson when she/he is on the computer to get her to pet you. If she doesn't, you scent-mark the computer! When you hear a can being opened, you'll scream until they show you what it is, and if it's tuna, you'll scream until they give you some. Your most precious gift: you can tell when your dear young Purrrson gets depressed, as she does sometimes, and you come to her to love her and help her out of the depression. You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zola, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps some more tuna!

Last edited by phesina; 03-05-2018 at 06:55 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Classic Tabby you are, Zola. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Zola is a beautiful and brilliant COTD! So glad we are celebrating her stripy, furry self. I am so glad you have Zola to comfort you, there is no question, sometimes the world can be a pretty scary place and we all need a safe, soft freind to hold eh. Kisses to Zola, you are both too cute! 😸 😘 🌹 🌈👍🏿

Concatulations dearest on being chosen COTD. Have fun with your purrson.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Zola!

What a pretty girl you are! Your tabby coat has such beautiful markings and your big green eyes are beautiful! You also have the sweetest face!

It was difficult to adjust to living in a house after having spent the first year outdoors, but luckily your family was patient and gave you the safety and love you needed. They needed you too, to comfort them after the loss of their previous cat and their dog.

Now, you have bonded with them to the point where you want to be with them all the time. You even tap your person on the shoulder to be petted, and you mark the computer with your scent.

You have learned a few tricks to get some cat treats, and if a can is opened in the kitchen, you are there in a heartbeat and scream until you get some tuna.

If your mom is feeling sad, you are there to comfort her. You really are a lifesaver and a precious sweetheart.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, get pampered with tuna, yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 03-06-2018 at 10:10 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.